Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 22:59:20
Page:  1 
JaneJr's Seafood Diner. Started by: LittleJaneJr on Feb 06, '21 14:47

!JaneJr's Seafood Diner!

!Come in get a table and be served with Care!

Todays Special Monk fish with lobster tails in garlic muchroom sauce

!JaneJr's Seafood Diner!

! ENJOY !

Report Post Tip

JaneJr. was happy with her  new Diner now. She moved to Bricktown. Settled in nicely. And Lived Right on top of the Diner so it made it easy for her to manage the place. The small building she bought was at an economical buy. She was givin a tip by Foamy on buying the place. And she did just that bought the whole building. JaneJr figured hey I'll rent out the apartment  above me maybe give the tennant a job I could use some help around here. So maybe someone thats good with thier hands and a godd waitress may do the trick. I just have a millionb things to do and running the Diner the Building may just get overwhelming.

JaneJr. new she had quite the task infront of her but hey.. she thought to herself "if you build it they shall come".

May take awhile before I get any clients in here .. may have to eat the menu myself but hmmmm I have faith ... Dream was always to be a Restaurant owner so let's see if it works.

JaneJr. sat at one of her tables all alone with a red glass of wine in her hand. Wondering if her great menu will take off.. if she'll be lucky and find tennants etc....

Wine tasted good and she poured another glass of TIGNANELLO wine. 

her thoughts drifted as she sipped the wine down.

Report Post Tip

ohhhh the time I got to get back to Chicago quick. My flight leaves in 3hrs and here I am just drifting a way...

JaneJr. get's up and knows it's gonna take a few days yet to get this place running...

JaneJr. calls up a friend in DT and asks "hey need you to look after the place...can you do that for me I got my Comedy Club to take care of out in Chicago...so I need ya here free rent. Is that good". Friend replys sweet can I also have the keys to your Volvo truck.

Yeah yeah sure... gotta go Pal thnx again I'll pop over your place now to leave the keys and the Volvo ;-) but your gonna take me to the airport first.

see ya in a bit...thnx again!

JaneJr. puts a sign on the door Closed open in 3 days.

Thank-you!

JaneJr takes off in her brand new Volvo Truck and heads to her pal's place and they both drive off to the airport so JaneJr. can catch her flight to Chicago!

Report Post Tip

Foamy finishes off his turbot and hears a 'click' as the door is locked

'but.....but i'm still in here.....oh fuck it, a squirrel left alone in a fish restaurant, i'm sure hilarity will no doubt ensue'

Foamy pours a drink cos, you know, hydration

Report Post Tip

So JaneJr's friend nickname Buddy, makes it to the shop only to find the place tits up! And some fat rodent on the kitchen floor. 

Buddy say's:

Oh My God! At least all the food that was gonna go to waste didn't.. we gotta get this cleaned up!, hmmmm is that a Squirell? I thought they 

where an agile tree-dwelling rodent with a bushy tails, typically feeding on nuts and seeds. Obviously this one likes Seafood. hmmmm? 

and TIGNANELLO wine.

Buddy says wonder who that is?

OMG! is that who JaneJr. said might be around! Foamy!

It has to be Foamy!! the one who gave JaneJr. the license to begin with!!! Damn better get the fella home!

Buddy call's a Taxi and with the address that fell out of Foamy's pocket he called to get him home.

Thing is the Taxi Driver already knew who he was pickin up!.. and looked like he was in a hurry!

So, Buddy gets Foamy on a Taxi home .. Foamy just out like a light looks like too much Monk Fish and 

TIGNANELLO wine did it for him!

Thanx to Buddy, JaneJr's pal! He gets in the Taxi safe!

Hope to see you soon !!  

Buddy say's!

Report Post Tip

Finally Tammy understood the cryptic messages LittleJaneJr had been sending her. As she smiled, she entered JaneJr's Seafood Diner, swinging the door wide open to see if she could find the owner. She had learned a line in Spanish by heart when she realized who LittleJane was..

Hola amiga, hola amiga, hola amiga.. she had repeated the line numerous times.

Taking a seat at a table, she patiently waited for LittleJaneJr to arrive, and when she did, Tammy spoke

Halo imago!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Quickly Tammy turns around only to see a man standing behind her with a Menu in his hand. And he says what Tammy said "Halo Imago!" but when she turns around it wasn't JaneJr. but some handsome fella with green eyes and slick black pulled back hair tied in a ponytail. Again he repeats Halo Imago! Are you German? the waiter asks? Tammy flushed face and stutters out "But but I thought you where JaneJr. I could have sworn I saw someone with long hair?" as I came in! 

The waiter laughs! And says "no darling I was brushing my hair and as you see its quiet long so you must of thought I was Jane.Jr.!" Im running the Place until JaneJr. gets back she's busy with a few things now!

Tammy still a little red in the face asks the waiter what his name is and he smiles! Call me Buddy everyone does, since I can remember. So what would you like to drink? The waiter asks Tammy! We have Barros Port, Barbeito Madeira , Tignanello, and a perfect White Bordeaux chilled wine. 

Buddy says "Wait a moment let me bring you the drink table while you find something to your palate". He comes back with a small cart with all types of vintage wines and Cogñacs. "Take your time i'll be back in a few moments unless you already know what youd like? Any favorites? Buddy Asks Tammy.

Report Post Tip

Tammy blushes and smiles at Buddy. Luckily she said something silly, otherwise the handsome waiter would have known why she was blushing.

The simple white Bordeaux sounds lovely, Tammy replies in a mild voice Do you reckon it goes well with custard, too?

Tammy looks at the cart with wines and then slowly looks up back to Buddy, asking

Are you and LittleJaneJr...?

Report Post Tip

Buddy say's with his peculiar accent. The best of friend's we are let me tell yeah! JaneJr. I know her since we were in kindergarten. And since then, I watched her back. Especially after she got out of Juvey. I'd do anything for her. I'm her Buddy! Her 18th birthday is next week and I'm goanna throw one hell of a Party for her! Buddy say's with his peculiar accent. I hope you come your more than welcome Tammy!

Report Post Tip

Her stomach growled to remind her that regardless of the state of her brain, she did need to eat. Which is how she came to be stood outside the seafood place, with a sign that was currently making her laugh. "I want this to not be a printing error." She thought to herself before going in, "Excuse me," she said "Who is the owner of this establishment, and please describe to me what Muchroom sauce is, because I am intrigued and hungry." 

Report Post Tip

Buddy listens to Jen and say's "true true what does Muchroom sauce mean hmmm?" Bah! Stupid old menu ! Cry's Buddy! Im gonna have to change that menu. Why would someone even have that written like that in a menu? Buddy repeats to himselfBuddy hates Mushrooms, just doesn't go with seafood! But! Buddy wonders?! He says! "That can't be a mistake on a a menu at a place like this hmmmm what does Muchrooms mean?" He asked himself?.

He found a blueprint in the back and it showed the landscape of the Diner. The building JaneJr. just bought. It showed many rooms in the complex..some rooms boared up even.

Hmmmm!!! Buddy thought to himself. Was there some kind of clue or code on the Menu, or was it just a simple typing mistake. ? Muchrooms or Mushrooms..

anyways! he said from the blueprint looked like many rooms. Confused as usual Buddy went on about his busines!

Sorry Jen! Buddy says! must of been a typo error, we are after all just gettin the place runnin! Thank you kindly for dining here. What would you like to eat?

Buddy smiles!

Report Post Tip

The first stop on his rendezvous with Detroit would be the Seafood Diner as it seemed to be one of the few spots here ran by someone who wasn't in the obituaries and quite honestly one of the few things other than a nice bowling ball that he liked to dig his fingers into was some lobster slathered in butter.

When the doors first opened he looked around for a moment before noticing where all of the smells were coming from, and quickly following that scent he made his way to an open table. Seating himself, there was a brief moment where he thought about what he was to order when it all rushed from out of his mind and leapt out of his mouth--

"I'll take your lobster, extra butter. Extra garlic. No mushroom, thanks."

Buddy was absolutely impressed by how this Gentlemen found his table with a swift movement like a professional bowler would do just before hitting a strike.

Buddy hears the Gentlemens request as he brings him the little trolly with all the beverages the Diner has to offer. 

I'll be right on that good Sir. Says Buddy. Please help yourself to the Beverage buffet!

As you see we have a wide selection of a little of everything. My favorite before Lobster is the White Bordeaux chilled white wine. But please chose whatever you like it goes along with the meal. 

Buddy comes back within less than 22 minutes to serve the gentlemen the best of Lobster extra butter extra garlic and no mushrooms as the gentlemen asked for. 

Enjoy good Sir, I hope you like !!

With a big smile Buddy sets the dish Infront of his guest.

Report Post Tip

Taking a few drinks from the cart he sighed a loud sigh of relief while downing the first shot, it was a refreshing thing to be sure and he could see himself coming back to this place just for the drinks themselves but then the lobster was brought out and it looked just how he had expected it to, all the way down to the lack of mushrooms.

After a single bite, he knew this would be his new restaurant of choice but trying to play it cool he merely smiled and continued to eat before finishing everything around him.

"Thank you for the food, it was good."

Setting down a twenty dollar bill onto the table and paying for the food, he left.

Arturo was shown a table upon entering the diner. Quick and friendly service was the very gossip that attracted Arturo to this place and already, he was impressed. Once seated, Arturo was given the menu. There was a moment of scanning before he made up his mind. He ordered the flounder with french fries and a glass of water. After ordering, the wait wasn't long at all. The hot plate was brought to his table just as quickly as Arturo was shown it. He thanked the waitress then immediately dove into his food.

Report Post Tip

Dino hadn't been to the Motor city before so he was excited to visit JanJr's restaurant, it had been given a whole star in e-coli magazine and there wasn't a higher honour as far as he were concerned.

'Now, I don't get trout much but i know a plaice i like when i sea it, I shall stop carping on and order a steak please'

'and no fishy business'

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: JaneJr's Seafood Diner.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL