Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:58:35
Page:  1 
Sacrificial Life Started by: Alonzo on Jun 07, '11 11:08

It was three o' clock in the morning and Alonzo was making his final preparations. He rented a little motel and rented six rooms. One for each of his soldiers. The sky was dark and the moon was high. The light from the moon looked like a crescent shaped pinhole seeping in light from the heavens. However, the light-bulb in the motel kept flickering, swaying, rocking, cradling almost. Alonzo was finding it to concentrate. Teddy and two other men were sitting around him on a small circular table. All four men, were cleaning their guns to perfection. Alonzo was busy with his trusty tactical shotgun and his .44 magnum. The other three had their customised tommies. 
A click, clack from the reload of the chamber symbolised that they were ready. Alonzo assembled his small army in to his farly large living-room in the motel. 

Right listen up!!!......

Teddy took the stage..

SHUT DA FUCK UP NOW!!!

Thanks teddy.. Although, I had no problem settling these clowns down.. It was all under control..
So.. Tonight I recieved word that my targets crew is based over in Baltimore street. I wanna tear the place down. Ya hear me. I mean all of it. I want their bodies all over the floor, I wanna hear them cry. I wanna hear them scream. I wanna make them cowards run like they've never run in their lives. Were heading out in an hour. Get your shit ready and meet us in the parking spot..

Alonzo stepped down from his makeshift stage which was him just standing on a wooden chair. He then walked out of the front door and procedded down the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alonzo was sitting in the back seat of a tinted black sedan. There were four in line, one behind the other. Alonzo hired a professional driver for each car. Just in case. Three man squadedup in one car. Each car had a different destination, one was heading to a warehouse. Another was heading to a lowdown motel. Another was heading for restaraunt. Alonzo was heading for their main bar. 2 Hours later and the car finally reached the bar. It parked near the back entrance and Alonzo, Teddy and another made family member got out of their car and entered. Alonzo put on his gloved and crept up to the bar-man, grabbed his mouth from behind and proceeded to stab him in the back until the man lost conciousness. He carefully placed him on the floor out of sight. Teddt stepped over him and saw a woman that witnessed the whole thing. He grabbed her by her neck, snapped it and threw her into a plastic tree like she was a boring doll. Suddenly, Alonzo heard a shout from a man across the other side of the bar. Alonzo took out his .44 and double tapped him. One in the chest. One in the forehead between the eyes. Just then two men came out of a room and another two came from the toilets. Never mind what they were doing. Alonzo flung his .44, threw his coat off of himself which revealed his shotgun. A couple of minutes later and they were all dead. Except for one who was gasping for breath. You tell Aldo or Tommy. When I next see them, their finished. All of a sudden one of the men one of the men that was on the floor took out a gun from his trouser holster and pointed his gun at Alonzo. A shot fired. A flash came out. A shell casing dropped to the floor. But it wasn't Alonzo's head that dropped.

It was Teddy's. 

Report Post Tip

...LaMaestro been the Other Made Man, quicky quadruple tapped the man on the floor....

Teddy??? are you ok?? Fucking wanker!!!

Maestro then again shot the man on the floor.... then began hiding the bodies, dragging them into the bathroom.... picking up the woman with the snapped neck and placing her body away from the rest in a storage room....

...Erm, theres no more room in the toilets, so shes in there...

Then goes into the storage room, and comes back out 20 minutes later, a bit sweatty...

...Sorry, just making sure she was dead.... anyway how is Teddy?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sacrificial Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL