Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:58:51
Page:  1 
Wrong Part of St.Louis. Started by: LaMaestro on Jun 08, '11 09:59

04:03 Hours, St.Louis Highway Exit 13 Motel, Room Number 15

Maestro and seven of his crew burst into the room, tommy guns and shotguns, a tactical strike, percisioned at the Moteguea Family, Rivals in St.Louis...

"Pew, Pew"Thats all of them! Maestro says as he walks towards a surviving caporegime... Nah we still got one,

only got hit in the leg and Stomach, Lucky your still alive, Donnie had me your 45.....

Ok, Maestro says as he drives the pistols barrel down the Capo's throat.... your gonn'a live, and your gonn'a tell your Boss what happened and who did it.... Then a Wounded Consiglierie tries to crawl away... "Pew", Maestro Chops of the Monteguea Dons Beloved Brother's Finger (Consiglierie)

...Here, give your boss this... "Pew" Shoots the Capo in his other Leg....

Now what am i here for?... Hmm killed half the Monteguea Crew...

Ahh the $25,000,000, you guys are protecting....

Hey shit head were's the money?... The terrified Capo Points a shaken finger to a cabient....

Ah here we are.. ooh more than expected, ok you can go now.... Leo drop him off outside Monteguea compond, send them a message.... Maestro whispers, (Just as he crawls in the gate shoot ' em!)... Leo Nods...

Ok then, now we wait for the rest of the Monteguea's... I'm gonna need some back up, I wonder who i can phone? ...Maestro Phones a close friend... Hoping his friend will be the next person to come in the door....

hmm, I wonder whats to eat? Goes to the fridge, ah Whiskey and cannoli !......

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wrong Part of St.Louis.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL