Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 07:48:21
Page:  1 
Arturo's Swords, Sabers, & Daggers Started by: Arturo on Feb 12, '21 21:05

The food and bar business was a healthy investment but it was time for Arturo to diversify his portfolio. He had a knack for collecting swords and wanted to share this hobby with the rest of the world. Taking some ran down business off the hands of a small time owner was easy peasy. With the right size property and remodeling underway, Arturo was much closer to having his plans come to fruition. All that was left was getting the swords arranged and stocked. He had many underhanded methods for obtaining these swords.

Once he had a good size inventory, he felt he was ready to launch. This is it. Today is the day. He gave the place one quick look around and a last minute polishing then lit the neon sign to read "OPEN" in bright red.

Best Selling Swords, Sabers, and Daggers

Great Swords:

Freedom Fighter Scottish Claymore - $325.00

Medieval Battle Sword - $295.00

Viking Warrior Sword: $215.00

King Arthur's Excalibur Replica - $440.00

The Danish Elite Series - $825.00

Sabers: 

Hungarian Saber - $250.00

Pirate Cutlass - $280.00

Honshu Cutlery - $315.00

U.S. Cavalry Saber - $225.00

Tiger Katana - $830.00

Daggers:

Pirate Skeleton - $25.00

Coiled Dragon Dagger - $35.00

Stainless Steel - $30.00

Pirate Scimitar - $35.00

Tactical Combat Dagger - $40.00

Arturo's Choice:

Pistol Grip Sword Cane - $125.00

Disclaimer: Arturo's Swords, Sabers, & Daggers Collectibles LLC is not held responsible for any injuries that may occur to the wielder.

Report Post Tip

Guns were fine and all, but sometimes a girl wanted to be up close and personal when it came to a bit of murder. The new store in Detroit had caught her attention, not only because of stabbing but also it was different from most places. She walked in and looked over the stock that was there. Some of the blades were quite long, but all were rather impressive. "Excuse me," She said hoping to find the owner for a bit of assistance in choosing the right weapon. 

Report Post Tip

He was a bit of a renaissance man, if only he knew what that meant. He just assumed it was some sort of moniker that told people you really like to swing swords at people which was an apt description of most of his hobbies and so when he noticed there was a weapon-smith that had opened their doors in Detroit, he just had to go inside and take a peek for himself.

Upon opening the door, the Bowler's eyes were drawn directly to a pirate's cutlass that looked to be straight out of a story book that he had read as a kid; one you most likely would have never heard about here in the States.

"Quite exquisite. Does this hilt come in a purple?"

While waiting for a response, he continued to stare at everything in sight.

Report Post Tip

Arturo had just got in from his flight. As a busy entrepreneur, store coverage is typically done by his assistants. Though today was special, it was grand opening day. Thus, today's shift was all Arturo's. When the door swung open, Arturo's ears perked, ecstatic to welcome his first customer.

"I see, you're looking for a weapon for use. The two handed weapons are usually decorative because they're heavy and hard to conceal."

Arturo turned to his left where a display of daggers and grabbed one.

"My recommendation would be the daggers or any of the cane swords. This dagger here is called the Arkansas Toothpick. Get a feel for it and try wielding it in the open area." said Arturo as he handed Frances the dagger.

Report Post Tip

As Frances tested out the Arkansas Toothpick, Arturo went off to help yet another customer. He was amazed to see that it was The Bowler.

"Ah, the Pirate Cutlass caught your eye. Unfortunately, I don't make any of these but rather resell so what you see is what you get."

Despite the lack of inventory, Arturo strived to satisfy his customer wherever he could. He picks up an accessory and held it up to show The Bowler. "It does have a purple sheath that I can throw in the deal free of charge!" Smiled, flashing his pearly whites hoping to make a deal.

Report Post Tip

She held the dagger in her hand, not entirely sure what she was supposed to be testing since most of her knife work was in the kitchen. But she moved it around, looked over the blade and the hilt and grip and nodded her head as if she knew exactly what it was she was doing at this point in time. "Beautiful." she told the owner, "Any chance of something that is a bit easier to conceal for a quick..." she handed the dagger over to him before mimicking grabbing one from a thigh sheath and you know stabbing motion. "ya know, sneaky stealth-like." 

Report Post Tip

Life was cruel and the inability to have a purple hilt was the cruelest joke of them all, but putting on a brave face he nodded to Arturo and accepted what was offered to him. "Yes, sure. I can always buy some paint and finish the job on my own." the pirate life was one of many trials and this was just another on his quest to become the next Blackbeard.

Handing over the money for the weapon, he waited to receive it.

Report Post Tip

Giving The Bowler a moment to think about the deal, Arturo returned to Frances to see how things were coming along. She seemingly liked the weapon but wanted something easier to conceal. While the Arkansas Toothpick was technically a dagger, it was a little on the large side.

As Arturo watched her demonstration, he knew just the weapon Frances may be looking for.

"Okay, I think you might like this. It's one of our best sellers. It's the tactical combat dagger and it does come with a thigh scabbard."

Arturo then held the mil-spec dagger to show how concealable it is.

Report Post Tip

After pitching the deal to Frances, Arturo gave her a moment to decide. The Bowler was still looking over the Pirate Cutlass. Arturo returned to him to check on things. Arturo was pleased to hear that he accepted the deal. 

"You could do that or find one of the many bladesmiths out there and have them customize it to your liking."

Arturo chuckled then the two walked over to the register to proceed with the transaction. Arturo placed the Pirate Cutlass into a carry box to avoid any brandishing in front of his store. That would be bad for business. He put the sheath in a bag then handed the items to The Bowler.

"You're all set."

Report Post Tip

Taking the box he became suddenly flushed with the want to pull this out right here in the store, so looking around for a sign that told him he wasn't allowed to do so he slyly and slowly began to force open the sword. Holding it up in the sky to show it off to everyone, he quickly ran out of the building leaving the carry box behind.

"Arrrrr I'm a pirate now!"

He shouted that all the way down the street until it could no longer be heard.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Arturo's Swords, Sabers, & Daggers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL