Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 07:26:42
Page:  1 
Bowl Cuts & More Started by: TheBowler on Feb 14, '21 23:07

For his twentieth birthday he was given one of the most powerful cuts in the existence of history, the bowl cut. Slap a bowl over someone's head and cut until they're looking perfectly smooth-- it is how his father and father's father and hell even his father before that all learned how to look spiffy for any special occasion.

Bowl Cuts (and more)

Spending some of his championship money opening yet another venture, this time in Detroit, the man decided that he would share his love for the bowl cut by giving one to everyone in the city who could afford his eccentric tastes. It would cost $2 per cut, but what you would get was not only fanfare and a free bowl to take home, but also a look that tells people that you're in charge.

Bowl Cuts - $2

Any other cut - $500

Giving people the option for other styles was key, but it was typically priced so out of reach that only the elites would be able to walk out of here with a more mundane set of hair. Could this be the start of a new fashion trend? He certainly hoped so, but opening the business was the only way to find out.

Anyone who was anyone in the underground would be proud to rock this strong and fierce style.

Or so he had hoped!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Papua hopped in after he saw the rather dim looking barbershop, as he looked around and saw all kind of bowls in many shapes and sizes he wondered if this was a barber shop after all.

Errr hello sir,

you are the barber right

He waited and saw the man nod slightly

Well you see, i like my long hair and not want a bowl cut. Can you maybe help me with something, i would need all my braids untangled, washed and combed, maybe cut off the split ends a bit and have all my dreads braided back. Is that something you do

Papua shows him a little briefcase filled with 10 grand $

Report Post Tip

A... you, what? You don't want a bowl cut? Are you sure? Some of the greatest minds of our generation have had a bowl cut at some point in time, the history books just won't show you that because of the elitist barbershops that keep these things under wraps. Why, look at my hair and tell me that I do not look stunning.

His head was shaped perfectly like a bowl turned upside down and placed onto his skull, every single inch of his hair cut in complete uniformity so that no single strand was longer or shorter than the others. While he waited to make sure that Papua understood exactly what he was turning down, he counted the ten grand in the briefcase and sighed.

If this is truly what you want, then consider it done... just know what you are missing out on.

Report Post Tip

As Papua listened to the barber with one of the worst hair styles he had seen, he nodded politely. He gasped and hummed whenever he felt it was appropriate. This man obviously was a crazed but genius barber, his ideas were 'peculiar' but surely his hands were steady and his eyes keen.

Well sir, I do genuinely appreciate the offer of such a hairdo, but I must declined respectfully. I do believe it is a little too neat and tidy for my liking. Plus should your business and fashion choice become mainstream I shall no longer be a fashion front runner and thus be unhappy.

Please what would be the procedure from now on, i'm accustomed to multiple hours and thus tend to take refreshments during the process but i see none around. I could send a boy to fetch stuff, but i assume based on my proposed fee this would be included wouldn't you say mr TheBowler

Report Post Tip

With an even louder and more audible sigh, the Bowler took out his shears and snapped them a few times to get into the groove of things. Were these typically used on sheep? Yes, but they were also very sturdy and made it a whole lot easier to get large tufts of hair at once making the process a lot shorter than the typical barber shop experience; this was one of the many ways that put him ahead of the rest of the pack and made his Bowl Cuts a vision for the future.

Staring up and down Papua for a moment, he smiled wickedly.

This won't take very long, if you are still interested? I can give you the look of the century, what do you say? It won't even require any untangling or washing and your braids will look as strong as they ever have.

With another snap of the overgrown sized scissors, he waited for a response from the man who seemed to be getting more impatient by the minute and hoped his speed style of cutting would be no only enticing but something that the rest of the Mob would rush in unison to take advantage of.

Report Post Tip

With his hair growing past his shoulders, Takkar felt that it was time to get it trimmed but as luck would have it, the only stylist in Detroit was TheBowler. Having no other option, he headed over to Bowl Cuts to get a haircut and maybe a shave. When he walked in and saw the bowls lined on top of the counter top he had second thoughts about visiting the place. Those second thoughts turned to third thoughts when he saw the price for a haircut that was not a bowl cut.

"Five hundred dollars for a haircut? What kind of scam are you running here?" Takkar groaned. "If this was not the only saloon in town, I wouldn't step foot in here." He eased himself into an empty chair and looked in the mirror.

"Could you trim off the long hairs at the back and sides. Do what you want with the rest of it. Please make sure it looks good, I don't want to look like a fathead" he closed his eyes and leaned back against the chair, hoping to get some rest while he had the haircut.

Report Post Tip

Thomas Crown had a party to go to that one of his friends in Detroit was throwing. He was looking a bit shabby, due to his recent schedule and decided that he needed to get some cuts in. So on his way back to the hotel, before he changed and everything. He figured he should stop by this cut place and get groomed. I mean, he didn't want to look to shabby for his cuts. He wanted to look sharp for this party. I mean, he had some ladies to impress. 

So needless to say, he walked into @TheBowlers shop and tipped his hat to the folks already there. To his amazement, the Chairman of Detroit was already here. A dear friend. He didn't want to mess with him getting a cut. So he tipped his hat to Takkar and took a seat. Waiting for his cut in the queue. 

So how is everyone doing tonight? Is everything doing well? Yall going out tonight or what? I mean, thats why Im here. I heard there is some proper partying going down in Detroit tonight. 

Thomas sat back as he chatted with the folks at the shop. Awaiting his turn. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Bowl Cuts & More
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL