Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:12
Page:  1 
-LaMaestro's Tailors Meets the Greasers- Started by: LaMaestro on Jun 08, '11 19:40

LaMaestros Tailors, St.Louis, 13:07 Hours:

Maestros tailors of St.Louis (Bus. District) is a popular shop among St.Louis and has an extended branch in New Orleans...

It is a profitable shop, Family run, and owned by a one LaMaestro, it is a serious business and anyone who has visited it before should know it is "Connected", but today foolish Newcomers tried to knock over the wrong store!...

Ah, hello young man, welcome to my business...

are you looking for a suit or design of some sort or are you just browsing?..

The rough looking man replied..

Ye, you could say that....

Pulls out a sawn off shotgun...

Put your hands in the fucking air now!! c'mon boys....

six men, wearing leather jackets with the same logo on the back, storm the shop, lock the door and point guns at Maestro.., LaMaestro calmly explains..

Hmm, i assuming you boys ain't from round here? and by your clothing i'd say your in some sort of a hot-rod gang, ah Greasers... well boys you picked the wrong shop in the wrong neighbourhood, and the wrong FUCKING GUY!!!

Maestro pulls out two semi-auto 1911's..... Blasts the Greaser gang, five fall to the ground and one remains... Maestro walks over to him, spits on him, ties him up...

Well, what is your name?!

Ji-JI-Jimmy By-Byrnes.... Jimmy Byrnes!!

Where have i heard the name.... hmm, yes, i hear your wanted in Philly, you tried the same stunt on Leone's Restaurant, and you killed a Made Man, ooh Jimmy you crossed the wrong people, just like today, well now i got you... what to do with you.... Ahh!

Maestro puts a closed sign on the door.... phones Athyna, Tells her to send someone to clean up, then puts Jimmy in the trunk of his Cadalac, and drives to Philadelphia, gets in contact with the Leone's Family and tells them to meet him in a dockland warehouse....

Philadelphia Docks, Warehouse 4F, Philly, 18:02 Hours:

...wake up Jim!... Mr.Leone himself has come down here to see you, personally!

Jimmy tries to shout...

HMMMM, HELPPP....HMMMM...

Sorry Jimmy, it's in the hands of Mr.Leone, the Made Guy you beat to death for $327, was his Nephew, and he'd like to "talk" to you!... well i gott'a go, but stop by the shop when your finished... "Talking"... erm... well... you know, see ya later Shit-Head!

He's all yours Carlo!

Ah, Thank you Maestro... how is your family?

..erm, their fine i guess, been a good week... well see ya Mr.Leone!

On maestro's way out Jimmy shouts franatically...

HMMM, Maestro!!!, i got hmmm, something for you...

Mr.Leones BG slaps him..

Shut the fuck up!!....

Hmm, wait, take the rag outt'a hes mouth for a sec... 

Okay, what do you have?

I... I have something for you in exchange for my life...

Sorry Jimmy-Boy, it's up to Carlo here!

..Leone then suggests...

Well, i will give you the reins, for now Maestro...

Okay kid its your chance, spill it!

Okay, well, i can make you $30,000,000 today!

...Go on, i'm listening?

..well...eh.. Tonight, at the Trucking depot, St.Louis, my gang are raiding it, $50,000,000 CASH!

..Nah kid, if you wann'a live i'm getting $35,000,000, Mr.Leone here is getting $5,000,000 and my boss is getting $10,000,000!

Okay thats the deal...

...What? no hang on a sec... "PEW, PEW" Jimmy drops to the floor, one slug in the chest, and double tapped in the head....

Okay Carlo, thanks for coming down, i'll send ya the money, if this prick is telling the truth... Good Night Carlo, i got a few Hoodlums to Rub out!...

Fair well Maestro, good luck, Looking forward to your "parcel", see you in St.Louis soon! .....

The men depart, leaving Maestro with a phone call away from a potential $35,000,000.... He rings his BG, Donnie...

Yeah, it's me... I'm in Philly.... Why?!... The Fucking Steaks!!, it don't matter!.... yeah... okay i need you to get four of the guys.... Yeah all Wise Guys... yeah, drive down to Barnardos Trucking Depot, look out for Hot-Rods parked near it... yea Greasers... Were gonn'a hit em'.... no they got something i want.... when you see them scramble outt'a the depot... SPRAY THEM!!!... collect what their holding and bring it to my shop! got it?... okay, see yea!....

LaMaestros Tailors, St.Louis,  00:43 Hours:

...Donnie walks in the door, puts two Steel Brief cases on the counter....

Here you Go M., it's really heavy, it was a breeze rubbing out the Greasers, heres what they had...

Maestro opens the cases.... his eyes widen and a smile sprawls across his face...

Ha ha, the little prick was telling the truth, too bad not 100% truthful, there must be nearly $70 Million here!!!

here, give this case to Athyna, send this to Philly and give it to Carlo Leone, and here take this home to Angie and the kids....

Wow, Maestro, whats this like $1,000,000, Thanks alot M!

Yeah, Yeah, go on, your not finsihed yet, go!

Maestro smells his prize, $50,000,000!!

Hope i get Raided more often!

Report Post Tip

iGoBerserk's suit's FTW! XD

nah juss buzzin bra <3 your suits :P

Report Post Tip

LaMaestro your suits are amazing - continue to so what you always do :)

Report Post Tip

thats good :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: -LaMaestro's Tailors Meets the Greasers-
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL