Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 05:53:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Probot's Prestige Automobiles Started by: Probot on Feb 15, '21 07:43

Shaking my head knowing velvet would've tried something like that...

"Head back to the car yard and we'll take care of the paperwork and organise delivery of your truck then give her a real run by going to visit the art gallery sweetheart"

Smiling to himself knowing his long time friend wasn't leaving the car yard without the gorgeous car

Report Post Tip

Manoeuvring  delicately back to the lot taking it slow, her foot light on the break as they rolled in with ease. 

Switching  the car off the pair bantered a little more catching up on lost time, whilst  doing formalities signing paperwork in Probots's  office in the  warehouse,  whilst other stunning cars  awaited new homes.

Giving Probot  a hug thanking him for sourcing this gem congratulating him once more on his new venture. Prior taking  her leave  turning to face Probot.

"That art gallery ... needs a quick witted, technical  minded driver... you ready?" dangling her new keys in the air

Probot smirked as he grabbed the keys midst bolt off towards the car ready leave. Velvet holding her hat firmly on her head bolting after him chuckling reclaiming her seat as the passenger before  hitting the highway home to Philly.

Report Post Tip

Chuckles to himself before hopping out of the car and waving goodbye to his long time friend velvet before turning on his heels and walking back into his office and thinking to himself...

"Today takkar becomes godfather and chairman of this fine city... A man of his stature in this city needs a very special vehicle... one that no one else will have and no one else would see before and probably never see ever again..."

Scratching his chin thinking of which car he could give his boss as a gift he thinks he may of finally thought of the perfect car to give him... he only hopes he likes it... Quickly grabbing the telephone he asks the operator to connect him to the Bugatti factory in France having heard along the car scene grapevine about this car called a Bugatti royale limousine... only 7 of them made and one of the company owners has already destroyed one...

After waiting on the telephone for what seemed hours he finally got someone on the other end of the call...

"Hello? Yes I'd like to order a Bugatti royale limousine...

After struggling for half hour or so he had finally managed to order the limousine in black

A FEW MONTHS LATER

After months of anticipation he finally received word the vehicle had arrived... Standing at the docks keeping a close eye on it as it's moved from ship to the dock finally relaxing when the car was on solid ground undamaged i jump into it to drive it back to the showroom and wait in anticipation for the boss to show up

Report Post Tip

Takkar was stuck in his office, signing papers and going through files when he got a call from Probot. The man sounded excited about something, Takkar could hear it in his voice but when he asked why he wanted to meet him at his car dealership, he didn't divulge any information. Seizing this opportunity to get out of his stuffy office, Takkar grabbed his jacket and left the HQ.

When he arrived at Prestige Automobiles he couldn't find Probot in the main office. Takkar walked around the showroom, checking out the vehicles on display. A 1938 Plymouth Coupe caught his eye, it was a classy vehicle. As he was about to enter the machine, he heard someone walk into the room.

"Ah there you are Probot. How are you doing today," Takkar thrust his arm forward to shake his hand. "What is the emergency? Is something the matter. I came as quickly as I could."

Report Post Tip

Bending over to kiss the godfathers ring

"Boss it's great to see you, the gift i organised for your becoming GFC has finally arrived from France... Please follow me and allow me the honour of giving it to you"

Turning and walking through the showroom with Takkar leading him back through to the back lot where he had parked the car personally before having his best yard person detail the car

"Boss allow me to introduce you to your new vehicle... It's a 1933 Bugatti royale limousine... One of only a few made... Between the limousine and coupe model they made there were only 7 made all up... unfortunately one of the Bugatti brothers destroyed one of them which leaves only 6 and now with great honour I hope this one will be yours"

Report Post Tip

"Oh you didn't have to get me a gift Probot," Takkar said as he followed him but he was excited to see what this gift from France was. As he walked into the back room and laid his eyes on the gift, Takkar stopped in his tracks.

"Well I'll be.." he whistled as he admired the limousine. The light bounced off the body of the vehicle and to him it looked like a polished gem. "A Bugatti you say. And one of the six remaining?" Takkar was awed by the magnificent machine. "How on earth did you manage to procure such a rare car Probot? "Takkar walked closer to the car and examined it from both sides.

"You didn't wack someone did you?" he chuckled and winked at him as he ran his hand over the door. It had been months since he had driven a vehicle with his chauffer and bodyguards driving him all over town. He was itching to get in this beauty and give it a test drive.

"Can I get in. Is it gassed up and ready to go?" he turned to Probot and asked.

Report Post Tip

Laughs loudly "No boss I didn't whack anyone surprisingly... and you know how it goes... don't ask and you won't get lied to, it's all legal and above board... I made sure of it personally and yes it's all gassed up and ready for your driver to take you and you're vehicle home" 

Handing the keys to takkar before smiling "enjoy your new vehicle boss and please remember if you need any other vehicles for what ever reason don't hesitate to either come see me or call me and I'll bring the right car to you for any job you have"

Report Post Tip

I needed a break from Philly to clear my head, jumping in my 1934 Packard Lebaron Sports I not so long ago purchased from Probot I decided to make the drive to see my old friend, It had been awhile since I had been in Detroit, EthanElijah  was away on business in New York. Hitting the highway, the Packard purred as I eased on the throttle throwing me back into my seat as I eased it on a little harder.

Twelve hours later, utterly exhausted I arrive into Bricktown, down gearing my beast as I ease into the driveway, a few of the young lads turned observing the car, giving them a curt nod, I position the car close to one of the employee's

"Is Mister Probot here suga? I need to have a word with him regarding this piece of shit"  the young employee gaped at my remark fumbling on his words

"Uh, yes ma'am uh, I'll go get him..."  dropping the rag over the fords fender he was polishing, bolting towards the office, I chuckled shaking my head turning the car off awaiting his arrival

Report Post Tip

Sitting back in his office enjoying a cigarette and whiskey thinking about how well the business has been doing over the past few months when I hear the unmistakable roar of the car I sold to my old friend velvet not long after opening...

Grinning from ear to ear waiting to see what kind of stunt she pulls on my employee as I hear her raised voice talking about "a piece of shit car" I start laughing almost hysterically before a few seconds later I hear a knock on my door then it opens and the very white face of my employee appears as I wave him in

"Enter young man, yes I heard the lady out there going on about her "piece of shit car"... yes I know who she is and yes she is a very dear old friend of mine, now what I want you to do is when we go back out there I'm going to tell you to take it out back and detail it, while out there, change any key rings over to these keys and after you finish detailing it... bring around the old chev pick up that's been sitting around there rusting away... it's her old pick up and I believe it's time for a little prank after what she just did to you"

Slams his fists down on the desk "WHAT DO YOU MEAN PIECE OF SHIT CAR? THAT FUCKIN LABARON IS A DAMN WORK OF ART... RIGHT TIME TO TELL THIS FUCKIN WOMAN WHAT'S WHAT IN THE AUTOMOBILE WORLD... FUCKIN UNGRATEFUL BITCH" storms out of his office before coming face to face with his old friend and grins...

"I should've known you'd pull a fuckin stunt like this old friend" embraces her in the hug of a long time friend not seen often enough... before turning to his employee and telling him to take the vehicle around the back and detail in for her

"Now what can I do for you my dear OLD friend"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My eyes widened as I heard a roar echo through the place, oh shit... he's pisssssseeeeeddddd

A set of footsteps pounded on the concrete, as the door opened ​​​ Probot stood there with a highly amused grin, a glint of mischievous followed in his eyes as he told the young man to take my car round the back.
The pale faced lad zipped to the car not making eye contact with me taking the car inside to the rear lot. I mouthed "I'm sorry"

"You had me for a second hun..." Squishing him into a hug, tightening around his lower ribs
"Fuck it's good to see you too old man... how's business?"

Report Post Tip

Dino wanders into probots.......he couldn't help but think that sounded like a machine with a prolapsed..........fender?  I do no know.

Anyway, he was in need of wheels, his spoonmobile was proving costly to upkeep

'what can you offer me?'

Report Post Tip

Exscuses myself from velvet  and hurries over to dino

"What kinda vehicle are you after sir? Work truck, sports car? Cruising car? Classy car? Something that's got enough get up and go in a sticky situation? Do you have a preference for make? Please keep in mind that the type of vehicle that you're after may or may not limit the brand of vehicle I have for you"

Report Post Tip

Walking over the Probot she noticed her dear spoon player from Philly Dino gawking at the cars surrounding him, Probot was being professional as ever though the cigarette hung from his mouth, his hair slicked over with what she presumed was oil he managed to coat his hair with after checking vehicles over, smirking to herself.

“Dino! Fancy seeing you here from the Philly… Did Vix run you off again after giving you come hither eyes again?”

Report Post Tip

Chuckling to myself thinking 'geez there's a surprise... velvet knows yet another person' before shrugging knowing full well just how well connected she is in philly

"So velvet what brings you to my neck of the woods this time?"

Report Post Tip

After finally making it to Detroit, I manage to find the address my ol' friend probot had given me the last time we spoke before he retired, finding the key where he said it would be I opened the back door to the office and enter it, looking around taking stock of the gorgeous vehicles he had displayed I smiled and nodded...

"Well my old friend you certainly set this up beautifully..."

Turning on my heels I wonder back to the office to look for the letter he said he had left for me in the safe along with everything I'd need to transfer the business into my name & keep his legacy alive wether I kept it in Detroit of moved it back home to philly was my choice and while yes the business had done extremely well in Detroit from the start I figured it might be a good time to move it home as there was absolutely nothing like this there, opening the top draw of his desk I find the smokes and cigars he always had on hand before pulling a nice fat Cuban cigar out and lighting it up, taking a puff on it, enjoying the flavour I lean back before remembering he always had our favourite whiskey close at hand,&nbsp;leaning forward and opening the bottom draw I see it sitting there before pulling it out of the draw and pouring myself a couple of fingers into a glass...

Smiling to myself before toasting my old friend "Here's to you ol' mate, you will be missed but never forgotten" raising my glass in the air before downing it contents in a single drink..

"It's time to close this place up and move it to philly... things are changing in this world and even the people of philly deserve a top end automotive dealer to quench their thirst for cars"

Standing up from the chair and collecting the paperwork from the safe I  turn and walk to the front door before taping a sign up which reads "CLOSED FOR BUSINESS, RELOCATING TO PHILLY"

Turning on my heels and walking back out the office door to my own car to start the long drive home to start setting up my new venture... Turning back one last time looking back at the building and thinking "Yup gonna miss you ol' mate, looking forward to catching for a drink and a smoke one of these days wherever you may of ended up"

Report Post Tip

The Goose flies over to the automobile lot and addresses the owner

'HONK! HONK HONK, MISCHIEVOUS FLAP, WADDLE PECK HONK!'

(clearly i don't need a car, i can fly, but if you pay me i won't speed shit on your cars in the lot)

Report Post Tip

CLO  asked her to take a tour of the town after the recent war to see which business' withstood the blaze of gunfire, with the recent promotion of expansion of her dear friend setting up a crew of his own, she knew he needed a decent vehicle to get around instead of relying on the taxi service, rolling her eye's slightly with his cheque book in hand, giggling to herself as she made her way towards an automotive car yard.

Slightly tipsy from Grimaldo's  open bar unsure if this was a wise choice... she proceeded towards the office, knocking on the door twice awaiting an answer, silence, not even a rustle, observing the bullet holes in the tin warehouse, scruching her eyebrows in distate as she pulled the gun out of her jacket pocket aiming it at the lock. BANG.

The door swung open hitting the wall, a smirk arose on her lips eyed widened at the array of car's covered in dust,  pausing momentairy as her brain faltered in attempts of creating a business idea.

"Maybe I won't need this bank book after all..."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Probot's Prestige Automobiles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL