Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 22:38:47
Page:  1 
The Hoarse Horse Stable Started by: FishTheKitty on Feb 15, '21 09:39

As the kitty, appropriately named Fish, was chasing mice down the streets of Bricktown, Detroit, she noticed how empty it seemed. Multiple businesses in the area were boarded up, and glass shards from the shattered windows made it less safe for Fish. If only I could buy two pairs of shoes for myself somewhere, she thought to herself as she was staring at the blood in the streets that had yet to be washed away by the rain. 

Over the course of the next few days, people were slowly but surely cleaning up the mess in the streets. However, with the business idea that Fish had in mind, it would be better to build it just outside the busy streets of Detroit. All she needed was a large patch of land, a stable and some hay bales.

With a little help from her human friend, Tammy, they built up a small and not very stable, but stable stable for one very hoarse horse appropriately named HoarseHorse. He had promised Fish to help with her business, granted that he would be the only stallion there so there would be no competition. Being the good friend she was, of course she could not refuse that offer.

The location she had picked out was remarkable. The surrounding area was flat in all directions, and there were no trees as far as the eye could see. You could see the pollution had even reached this part of town, because the grass was not as green as it used to be, but it would make do. 

But what was the HoarseHorse going to do at this place? Well, riding around with people on top, of course! Naturally, Fish would teach others how to ride a horse and avoid being thrown off of his back. It would be easy enough to learn - as long as you don't anger the horse. Fish learned that the hard way. 

For the sign hanging on the outside of the stable, Fish had asked her boss Takkar for some help writing it. Paws and claws only really come in handy for the birds and the mice, not for writing and building with wood. It read as follows:

~ The Hoarse Horse Stable ~

Learn how to ride a stallion!

With the one and only HoarseHorse!

Pet or feed the horse ............................................................................................................................................ Free of Charge

1 hour session .................................................................................................................................................................. 100 $

Full day session ................................................................................................................................................................ 500 $

Note: Please bring your own carrots!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

These days Takkar barely had any time to himself, with his crew moving into the new city he was swamped with work. He had deals to close and meetings to attend to, so when he did finally get a day off he decided to make full use of it. He invited Karizma to go on a drive with him out of the city. Whenever she asked him where they were heading to, he had the same answer. "You will find out soon."

The further they drove out of town, the buildings became fewer and fewer till they were in an area with open fields and plenty of trees. Takkar kept an eye out for the road signs, wondering if he was lost. When he saw the familiar sign in his own handwriting, The Hoarse Horse Stable, hanging outside the stables, he knew he was at the right place. He drove inside the ranch, all the way to the small stable stable and parked his vehicle.

"Come on hun," he smiled at Karizma. "This is FishTheKitty's stables. I thought I would pay her a visit to see how things are shaping up. And I know you love riding horses, so I thought we could spend the day doing just that. You know, mix business and pleasure." 

Takkar knocked at the door to the stables before the two of them walked inside. "Kitty you around?" Takkar was a bit surprised to find that there were no horses inside except for one but the stable was very neat and clean. He was impressed by the place and the surrounding landscape was beautiful. "Hello kitty?" he called out once more.

Report Post Tip

Fish was abruptly awoken from her deep slumber by the sound of car doors slamming shut. She heard footsteps carefully approaching the stable, and it sounded like there were multiple of them. A familiar voice called her name from inside the stable, so Fish decided it would be best to get out of her cozy little hiding spot between two panels in the back wall. It was barely noticeable at first glance, but the space inside of it was enough for a cat of her size.

With a loud thump, she clumsily landed on her paws and walked towards the entrance. There they were - her boss and his loyal right hand. They looked equally impressed with her new place, and Fish was excited to show them around.

"Oh, hi Takkar! Hi Karizma!" Fish said in a groggy and cat-like accent of English. "What can I do for you today? If you'd like, you can have a joint session for the price of one! HoarseHorse should be strong enough to carry you both." Or at least, so she hoped. He was more than capable of carrying a human and herself at the same time, so why not two humans, right?

Report Post Tip

Karizma's curiosity was piqued as Takkar drove them out of the city and out into the flat countryside. Every time she asked him where they were going, he just kept saying that she would see soon enough. Finally they seemed to have arrived at their destination when he pulled off the road and followed the laneway towards what appeared to be a stable. Sure enough, it was confirmed when she read the hand-written sign. She turned towards Takk in bewilderment, wondering why he had brought her out here.

The cold hit her as she got out of the warm car and she tucked the collar of her coat up around her face. Takk walked around his side of the car to take her hand, then he finally explained why there were at the stable.

"Oh, what a surprise! I had no idea that FishTheKitty had opened up her own business! By all means, let's get out of this cold and go inside. I'm excited to see this prized stallion. I hope you brought some carrots! I'd love to feed it!"

Karizma stomped the snow off of her boots then stepped inside the warm stable and quickly looked around as Fish came out to greet them. "Hello Fish! Takk and I would love to meet HoarseHorse. I doubt though that Takk will want to ride. He always says he prefers to keep his two feet on the ground."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

"Carrots? Oh fu.. fish. I knew there was something I had forgotten," Takkar sighed and gave Karizma an apologetic glance. "Next time for sure I will remember them and we can feed the horses together. Well horse, singular," he corrected himself. Before he could call out her name once more, Kitty approached the two of them.

"Good morning Kitty. Nice place you got here. Although it's a bit hard to find this ranch. I thought I was lost back there," he laughed and looked around the stables. "Tell me something. Where are the other horses? Is that one the only horse you have around or are the others out in the field?" Takkar gestured towards HoarseHorse. "If you need financial help, I can invest in your stables and we could have a dozen horses galloping about."

Takkar walked over to HoarseHorse and examined the beast. "I don't think I will be riding today. As she said, I prefer walking or driving. And I don't think he could carry the two of us anyway," he placed a hand on HoarseHorse's head and patted him as he neighed in reply. "Oh maybe I could be wrong but I have to decline the joint session today. Next time," he stated and went to examine the structural integrity of the place.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Hoarse Horse Stable
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL