Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 14:15:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Empyrean (Bed and Breakfast) Started by: Seraph on Feb 18, '21 08:47

Krewella wakes up in a new bed.  She is still getting acclimated to the traveling.  Jane waits for her at the kitchen table.  She drags herself to the table and sits down at her seat.  There is a large breakfast of fresh fruit with Belgium waffles, a mug of coffee sits steaming.

"How did you sleep?"  Jane asks looking up from the paper, beside her a list of things to do for herself and another for Krewella. 

"I slept really sound, I don't remember arriving here Jane, I fell asleep hard in the plane.  Has my Panther arrived yet?"  Krewella's curls are bouncing, they are a shining brilliant black, and white.  Her eyes are a rich bright green and a bit bloodshot from the travel.  She digs into the belguim waffle.

"This will take time, it is never easy for anyone.  You will feel hazy and confused for awhile but the skies will clear. I have a list ready, here, add anything or change whatever you wish."  Jane slide the paper to Krewella

Krewella looks it over as she eats strawberries. She stops and looks at Jane "I don't want to do any of this.  I am not her and now I am wishing that I went to see when we were in LA."

"Krewella, there is one boss and it is you." Jane states firmly

"Then why do I feel like a puppet?!  I have a few changes of my OWN to make here, starting with people knowing their place!  Let me tell you Jane, I do not appreciate my things being grabbed from me, I do not want to have this constant entourage of bodies around me.  I do not require a driver to for gods sake FOLLOWing behind me wherever I go!  The excess here makes no sense to me, these penthouses and lists of people to meet.  Well how do you know who MY people are?! HUH? How do you know when I do not?"

Jane stops doing everything and looks into Krewella's eyes "I am the only person in the entire world who has your best interests at heart.  I can rise and fall as far you take me and I will still be here to remind you of who you are every morning."  She pauses for a moment looking at Krewella making sure what she is saying registers...  "Number three, let's move it to number one today and maybe cross the rest of this out." Jane takes a pencil and crosses out everything but one item.  The Studio

"What is the studio?" Krewella asks taking a large sip of coffee, she feels strange as she starts to give over some of her trust to Jane.

"A place where you can organize your fabrics and creative projects.  A workshop if you will, for when you are away from Hell Hall."  Jane smiles

Krewella listens to Jane nodding.  She has been flooded with ideas since she arrived but no means to express them, a studio for herself would be a godsend right now. 

"I don't want those guards near me, I do not need them. If someone wants me dead, then so be it.  I am not going to walk about in fear, so tell them to back the hell off!  This place, the Studio, it is exactly what I need. Peace and quiet and massive palette!"  Krewella finishes her coffee and gets ready for her day.  She has more changes to make, it is time to shake things up 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Becca knocks at the door and Jane gets up to let her in.  They smile at each other "Over here Bec, on the table."  Becca places the bag down and uzips it, she unpacks the kilos.

"There ya go, simple, a few minutes late.  I made a note of it for next time, it wasn't on their end, the train was legitimately running behind.  Anyway."  Becca sits down at the table and looks around the room, she hear stirring in one of the bedrooms. "This needs to get broken down Jane."

Jane is looking over the product trying to visualize how to break is down for the flight. "I agree, I will figure something out before you go.  Here take some time for yourself." Jane hands Becca a stack of cash.  "Wheels up in 3 hours, so make it count"  Becca takes the money and exits the penthouse to grab something to eat and throw back a few drinks. 

The stirring continues until the bedroom door opens.  Krewella stands in the doorway, her head is cocked to the side staring at Jane across the room at the coffee table.  She walks into the room, she is wearing a black and white striped robe and her hair is tied into a long black and white ponytail with curly tips. 

"Who was that?" Krewella walks over to the coffee table wondering what Jane was so fixated on.

Jane is hunched over poking at the powder with a her blade.  "Becca, she works for you, you will meet her later.  We need to break these down for travel.

"Well that is simple." Krewella says then shrugs as she heads to kitchen to find some breakfast.  Jane's head rises and she turns to stare at Krewella.

"Simple how." Jane asks

"Just line a coat boo, this is not rocket science. Watch, gimme a pencil and paper."  Krewella peeks her head out of the kitchen area motioning Jane to come over to the kitchen table.  Jane locates a pencil and paper and places onto the table for Krewella

"Okay, this is powder yes?  How much weight are we looking at? Five pounds at most I think." Krewella sketches a coat that is opened. "This is layer of protection, lets make this cotton, we create sealable pouches in the inside and matching pockets on the outside. It'll be magnificent!  Just needs color, an addistional silk lining and some fur around the collar.  They will never be the wiser."  Krewella beams

"And how quickly can we make this?  I need this to go in three hours." Jane looks up intensely

"I'll have it made in an hour, after I eat breakfast, not a second sooner."  Krewella shovels a fork full of eggs into her mouth, she takes a bite of bacon, then washes the bite down with orange juice. "What does Becca do exactly?"

"She is what we refer to as a mule.  She is a retriever, but today she has offered to carry to Vegas for us. She will be back in a few hours." Jane gets up and heads over to the coffee table to prepare the coke for the coat.

"What are her colors?" Krewella asks seriously

"Green, the only color Becca cares about it GREEN"  Jane smirks as she remembers to get Becca's cash packed.

Report Post Tip

Hakeem was thankful for Marv hitting him up and letting him know the 411. He happens to be in town right now making sure Sera's business stays on point. Sydni, unfortunately, was in Vegas making sure everything stayed smooth on that end. Lorenzo was busy with Peaceful Escapes.

Hakeem could tell that Marvelous was very concerned about Sera's wellbeing and it warmed his heart that others were looking out for her without any ill intent.

In his mind, he knew somebody would need to be with Sera on a regular basis. According to Marv, she was not as well as she appeared to be. Indica comes to mind. He leaves a message for her boyfriend to get in touch. It was urgent.

Next, Hakeem calls up Nakia to make sure everything was ready in Sera’s loft in Empyrean.

Outside of the café, his senses picked up that their angel baby was not doing so well.

Thirty minutes or so later, Hakeem was helping Sera inside the back entrance of the Empyrean.

It was easier this way. Silently, he notices that Sera was healthy but very frail. She had a slight cough and she was limping and super stiff.

Ten more minutes later, Sera is settled on the private balcony of her loft, sitting in a lounge chair with her legs elevated.

Not once did Sera say anything. She was not as bubbly as she normally is.

Hakeem motions for Nakia to follow him. He gives her a few special orders before leaving for a bit. 

Nakia goes to see if Sera needed anything before heading back downstairs for a few.

Report Post Tip

A few hours later, Sera was out on the balcony. She fell asleep for a while. The sun had gone down by the time her eyes flutter open. Sera yawns and stretches as she wonders how long she slept.

She realizes she wasn’t alone. Hakeem was quietly sitting with her. He was drinking a beer but still on high alert.

"Hey sleepyhead," Hakeem gently chuckles

Sera couldn’t help but join him in giggling. Hakeem hands her a beer; she opens it and drinks it.

Sera's throat was parched. The cold beer hit the spot. She lightly burps before setting the half-empty bottle down.

"Hiya Kem... I know I scared you guys, but you know I have moments when I get quiet. " Sera stretches and winces. She had to be patient and continue to self-heal. The toxicity in the air made it worse. She could smell and feel it.

"Besides, I have to stay a few steps ahead." Sera winks.

The way she had things set up, she had more freedom to do what she wanted without getting too dirty. Sera's stomach started to growl a little.

Hakeem notices and calls downstairs to request a turkey burger for Sera.

After he gets off the phone, the two resume the conversation.

"I get that, but it is my job to make sure you stay safe."

"And I love you for that, but I have to; the wheels are set in motion now, Kem, there is no turning back."

Hakeem nods as Nakia brings out the food, setting it down and leaving in a flash.

"I did what I needed to do here. Empyrean in capable hands to keep running no matter if I am here or not."

Kem hands her a plate with a burger on it.

"It’s time to move out. We will go to Chi and then Sin City."

Hakeem felt a chill go down his spine as Sera started to munch on her burger.

Report Post Tip
Abacab arrived in Detroit on his day off. He needed  a place o stay so he figured to find a somewhere for the night. He headed over to Corktown and saw a bed and breakfast. It was perfect he thought.

He headed toward the entrance and walked inside. It was a really spacious place for a b and b. He approached the reception desk to check in.

"I would a room for night, if you have any vacancies."

The receptionist nodded and gave him a key. Ab put the key in his pocket and headed outside to run some errands and to go sightseeing.
Report Post Tip

It had been a few days since Mayari was put on house arrest by her own crew leader, forbidden to leave the boundaries of Corktown unless it was on official business. Uncle said the authoritarian and oppressive rule was put in place "for her own good", but Mayari had a creeping suspicion it was just so he can simp for her closer to home rather than spend time missing her. She tried explaining to him time and time again that true simps don't care about the distance but he knew her too well to fall for her wily ways. 

After many arguments had and tantrums thrown, Uncle agreed to allow Mayari to leave Corktown as long as she stayed within Detroit. It was still pretty restrictive, but Mayari figured it was only a matter of time before the old man's memory failed him and he forgot his own stupid rule anyway so she decided to play along with his rules for now.

Since she couldn't leave the Motor City, Mayari decided to explore the area more. She'd been cramped up in their dingy old shack for too long and was craving for a taste of luxury. She heard that there was a quaint bed and breakfast with the mist exquisite views nearby so after she stole a few thousand dollars from Uncle's wallet, she made her way towards the Empyrean for a little alone time.

Everything she heard about the place was accurate -- it had top-notch service, was tucked away in a quiet location, and had the most exquisite views of nature; she didn't even know that Detroit had such lovely lakes and hills. Luckily, she snagged the last room available even if she didn't have reservations, and off she went to the second floor like the happy camper that she was.

Mayari spent the whole afternoon lounging by the pool although by the time the sun was just about to set, the water became too cold to bear forcing her to get out and seek refuge in the warmth of her room. She picked up a book before realising she didn't know how to read and so she just went to sleep early so she can wake up and watch the sunrise after.

At the crack of dawn the next day, Mayari woke up, made herself some hot chocolate, and waddled over to the open deck which was fortunately empty upon her arrival. As the cold autumn breeze touched her face, she shivered a bit before taking a sip of her drink, her eyes glazing over as she watched the sun slowly fill the horizon, signifying another day of existence. Pain.

Report Post Tip

Pete checked into Empyrean bed and breakfast, he was exhausted and in need of rest.  He was given room number 3 and when he saw the bed he smiled as he locked his room door behind him.  He took off his shoes and sox's and then sat on the bed.   He turned and saw a radio and turned it on.  He started listening to classical music and then looked at bowl of fruit that sat on his nightstand.  He took an apple and then took a large bite.  He ate the dam apple in seconds and tossed the cord in a trash can across from his bed.  He then took his shirt and pants off and went to sleep.

Report Post Tip

A bright and sunny morning in DT. As Relentless gets up from his bed revisiting the events from the past few days and was just glad that things had settled down. 

He decided to grab himself a nice breakfast while in bed. The thoughts were running crazy as he had a open day and could do what he wanted. He jumps out of bed and gets ready and off he goes into the mist to find himself a nice plate of breakfast. He walked down and went to the reception and they guided him towards the Breakfast section. 

He saw a nice set of options. He skimmed through a little and had his pick and sat down in a nice corner where it was quiet and not much happening. 

Report Post Tip

Relentless found himself back at the Bed & Breakfast spot, he had been here once before, but he didn't know any other better place to stay for his short visits to DT. He had plans of buying up an apartment blocks in the area and see what was out there. However he made his way over here and had booked up a hotel room.&nbsp;

He woke up after a few hrs and made his way downstairs. It was pretty quiet and empty given it was almost 4am in the morning. He still went to the reception and woke up the lady dozing off there and asked for some food! THe lady said no one is around at this stage. 

Carmine wasn't taking no for an answer...He put a stack of bills on the counter and said "Take half and give the Chef half of it, this is more than your months salary. I m starving and I need something to eat, and I want to make sure your time is well spent at 4am in the morning".

The lady quickly started moving and made the call and got the chef going. Carmine went and sat down in the dining area...He ordered himself a nice Baked Beans, Toast, Sausages, Hash Browns, English Breakfast tea and avocado. 

Report Post Tip

He was ready for action for this day and needed a sleep that was secured so he entered Empyrean which were a pretty good hotel that he seen many times walking by. Now he gets a room for the night with breakfast which were good since he not often ate to early,l just often drank a cup of coffee before getting some meal.

Report Post Tip

Carmine made his way down to the Bed and Breakfast hotel. He had been there before a couple of times and had a good time and experience overall. 

He handed over the car keys to the valet parking kid outside and had his luggage moved into the hotel for him. He walked over to the counter and booked his usual room with the balcony and went up. He had ordered himself a nice hot cup of coffee to his room while getting there. 

Report Post Tip
Genesis was heading home after a long day of doing business and running errands. The night was young so he decided to get something to eat before calling it a night. Heading into the city, Genesis was looking for a place that was open. As he was making his way down Monroe Street, he sees a place that sparked his interest.

The lights inside the Empyrean shined bright as he made his way to the entrance. He takes a newspaper from the stand nearby. He entered and headed for the closest empty table he could find. He looks around while he waits taking in the place. He gets a cigarette from his pocket and his lighter. He lights it and takes a drag. A waiter walks his way and Genesis gets his order ready.

"Can I get an order of french toast with a cup of coffee, please?"

The waiter gets his order and heads for the kitchen. Genesis takes another drag while opening his newspaper. After about a few minutes the waiter exits the kitchen with his food. They place the food on his table and Genesis gestures a thank you.
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Empyrean (Bed and Breakfast)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL