Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 04:55:23
Page:  1 
Joint custardy Started by: Tammy on Feb 18, '21 09:34

What..!?

Tammy asked when Lance told her to shoot 13 of her crewmates before Borat would take on the role as Godfather..

I might as well set-up myself then!

Report Post Tips: 25 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Borat looks around the new place and wonders what will happen in the kitchen now Tammy has gone. He then starts to clean Custard off of the walls.then stops and realises he isn't home anymore

Clean your own custard 

​​​​​

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Join Tammy they said, it's going to be a fun new venture they said, you'll have the time of your life they said.....

Dino starts from the top of the list of custard based chores.

'It's a hard knock life, alright.........'

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Frankie woke up to the sound of construction and men yelling. "God, this city is just full of noise." she thought as she sat up holding a hand to her head before yawning and giving a stretch. Throwing the covers back she got out of bed and moved about getting ready for the day. Her hair was sticking out in a mass of chaos and curls, which she did her best to tame but eventually gave up and resigned herself to wearing a hat for the day. As she buttoned the cuffs of her blouse a loud SPLAT caused her to jump, nearly ripping the button free. Turning to look there was a smear of custard on her window, dripping down slowly. Believing in Kismet she nodded her head, "Ah Tammy look at you." she said to the empty room. Well that was her day decided then, as she finished getting dressed and swiped some lipstick on. 

Leaving the boarding house she made her way down the street, following the noise and bustle until she got close enough to stand outside a building that appeared to be under some rather hurried renovations. Walking up to a man wearing a hard hat she rested her hand on his arm, "Excuse me," she said to him, smiling up at him. "do you know where I can find the new owner of this establishment?" She asked him, batting her eyelashes a little bit. The man smiled down at her and moved his free hand to grope her bottom, causing her to step back and gasp. "How dare you!" she told him before giving him a slap across the face. "Men are such pigs, don't worry I'll find her myself." she told him with a sneer before stomping off, assuming she'd find Tammy in the largest group of bustle around. 

After looking for some time she finally spotted the woman and raised an arm in greeting. Once she got to her she looked her up and down and shook her head, "Even with a bit of power, you haven't changed." she told her with a wry grin before leaning in to give the woman a hug. "Honestly, I wasn't expecting this, but I suppose the custard business is going to have to take a backseat now?" She asked her, stepping back slightly. She bumped her hip into Dino 's and winked at him before pulling a shiny silver spoon out of her pocket and slyly handing it over. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Tammy smiled at Borat as he advised her.

You mean.. I can't take Lib_ to clean the new Headquarters?

Tammy nodded, thinking about how she needed a different baking style.. Right before she left The High Five Headquarters, she hugged Lance, her inspirator in every sense of the word.

Not only must I thank Borat, for the chances and privileges he has given me, but you have helped me out with so many things, too.. It's hard to describe how important you have been and are to me.

Tammy did not have any tears in her eyes at all. Honestly. She just had a sudden severe cold, or allergy. Or whatever it was that created moist in her eyes..

I truely hope I will never let you down, as I hope to not let the amazing city of Philadelphia down either. I have received so much warmth ever since I arrived here..

As she shifted her look to Borat once more, she added

Thank you for letting me take Ricky_Bobby along right away. That crazy man has shown utter loyalty to me when he got himself locked up for only the reason of me being locked up and disagreeing. I will soon appoint him as my Right Hand and will have Joint Custardy over our crew together.

She couldn't help but break any social distancing rule and hugged Borat for just too long to be a comfortable hug and noticed the custard stains on his mankini and chest-hair when she finally let go

You have been the best boss a girl could have, gave me all liberty to achieve all of this..

Tammy smiled and then turned around, happened to find a soapbox and placed it down, stepping on it to raise her voice

Ladies and gentlemen!

I would hereby like to announce the start of Joint Custardy. I hope to be serving you custard and other mediocre food for a long period of time!

As she wasn't too good in speeching, she stopped there, jumped off of the box and took Dino to the other side of the street, into their new home.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Inspecting Frances's inspecting look, Tammy smiled when Frances noted that she had not changed. She assumed it was a good thing. And the received hug underlined that fact.

Well.. Quite the contrary! I do see it as a chance to bring even more attention to my own mediocre custard. Maybe it's not the best, but I even turned down Ambrosia as a sponsor.. 

Seeing Frances's puzzled face, she adds

You know.. the ones with 'Devon knows how they make it so creamy' as a slogan?

And if I couldn't serve coffee and cake, whilst leading a crew, I'd be a terrible waitress!

As she said that, she wondered if she wasn't already what she said she could become..

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The snow had disappeared and suddenly the streets were quiet again. That was a strange sensation because it was so enormously gezellig when everyone was outside and even though it was a snow fight, it was also nice to drink coffee and hot chocolate with each other. Also, everyone baked something delicious and we could learn from each other's cultures how everyone handled bakery treats.

Everything had settled down, and it was exactly the way it should be. I realized it was good to be awake and aware, not to listen to the only voice that was worth listening to.

Gezellig was a word she had not encountered in any other language. She also figured that her countrymen were proud that they were the only ones to have this word.
Though she had never heard it anywhere else before, she already knew that it was a word she couldn't forget.

In her kitchen, she went looking for the recipe for the promised mon chou cake. Yes, she had all the ingredients, so she went to work.

Suddenly she saw Cossack come running and he didn't look like he came to bring bad news. His face was not on thunderclouds but had more of a smile on it. As far as he could have a smile on his face.

"Босс, я слышал хорошие новости!" Cossack said.

"Spaziba Cossack, but how many times have I told you that I don't speak your language?" Saanvi answered.

"Sorry Boss, I forgot and I was just a little excited. Just wanted to tell you I heard the good news that your friend Tammy started a crew in South Philly. Perhaps it would be nice to go there, help bring the rest of your friends over here to support them in their missions and perhaps feast on the Custard. How do you like that?"

"Excellent idea", Saanvi replied. I hope Tammy made a lot of custard. Let's bring my monchou cake as a gift.

Arriving in South Philly, it was clear which house Tammy had chosen as her Headquarters. The house was painted yellow on the outside and her distinctive logo was painted on the facade.
Entering, they saw an enthusiastic Tammy coming up to them with her apron still on. 

"Congratulations Tammy, what great news. I brought the promised monchou cake. I hope Frances will be there to taste this cake too."

Tammy accepted the cake and pointed Saanvi and Cossack to the large table of different flavours of custard tarts. Saanvi dropped her choice on the custard apple pie, which looked delicious.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Timing never really had been her thing, as Lance had made clear to the public before, when Tammy burned her custard in the The Lib_ unofficial custard appreciation World Championships.

That timing probably was one of the main reasons she had set up right before being awayish to find new recipes for the use of custard in the non-criminal world. She often found said world despicable, around here people were more honest, she felt.

First thing upon her proper return was to check if the Headquarters still existed. They did. Tammy was massively relieved to find both Dino and GabeTheDog wagging their tails when she entered. Dino had done a great job keeping the HQ ordered whilst Tammy had been investigating how to make Creamy Vanilla Magic Custard Cake. He even brought in TheIncredibleDrunk, who Tammy was looking forward to properly meet.

After arranging her paperwork, she made a phonecall to Borat's, saying she was properly back, ready for action and then she made another call, out of the city, to apologize to Saanvi for not replying earlier. Unfortunately, she did not answer her phone, so Tammy put on her apron and made herself ready to go out to her bakery. She inspected the HQ walls and smirked as she let her hand slide over the custard-look wallpaper. Opening the doors, she suddenly stood face to face with Saanvi.

Saanvi! Tammy stepped forward to hug the renowned godmother. Gezellig!!

After receiving the famous monchou cake, Tammy thanked her, adding

I will be cautious in the way of sharing this Frances, of course.. As you have seen in the snowballfight the other day, things between us sometimes go out of control..

Tammy smiled and decided to bring the cake to the annexed bakery

I'd love to receive you there, Saanvi. I can offer you a bakkie whilst enjoying this deliciously looking cake!

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

The woman had walked away from her. Just bloody turned heel and walked off with the lovely Saanvi and the lovely cake and she was just left stood with her arms out, no hugs to be received or given. "You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME." She growled before pushing open the door ready to give this waitress a piece of her mind when she realized how absolutely stupid she was being. 

So instead she waited and whilst the two women were speaking, admiring the new building and the snozberries tasting like snozberries, whatever that meant, she crept forward and snatched up the cake and making a break for the door. "I told you, woman!" She shouted like a loon at tammy , "A dish best served with custard!" she made her way out the door and down the steps, she was so close to freedom and snacks. 

Report Post Tip

That was exactly the Frances she loved so much. Full of temperament. She clearly was already on her way to Today's Special Custard Dish. Tammy ran after her and quickly replied..

Yoou are fast, girl! And I know the answer... The dish best served with custard is a wide smile, right?

Report Post Tip

Dino was returning to the HQ, feeling chipper and tapping his spoons in a melodic manner.  He turned the corer to enter the HQ and......................WACK! Frances waddled straight into him, spilling custard cake everywhere.

'Oh my god, i'm so sorry!  I'm sure Tammy will make another one'

Report Post Tip

Thomas Crown may be late sometimes. But he always made it a point to make it to parties. On his travels back from his current vacation. He had heard that his good friend Tammy was getting their own HQ. This was no joke. The Custard Queen of Philadelphia had sold enough custards to acquire an HQ. I mean, the Custard supply to Borat HQ must have been endless and delicious. He even heard, there was custard on the walls at times. So waiting no further. Thomas made it a point to grab a gift, wrap a bottle and make his way to Tammys celebration. As he got out the car. He noticed there were quite some people already gathered here for the celebration. Thomas grabbed his gift the, bottle and shook some hands with the mobsters in presence. As he finally shook enough hands and conversations. He was able to finally track down where Tammy was among the crowd. Tammy was a slippery one. You just could never keep up with here. One moment, she would be in one place. And completely another the next. Thomas was getting waaaay too old, for this running around. So he finally caught up with her and took a deep breath, as he gave Tammy a big hug. 

Hey there, your not easy to get a hang of. 

Thomas took a deep breath as he finished hugging her. 

I am so happy that you have been given the opportunity to run your own organization in Philadelphia. I am sure the custard supply helped a bit. 

Thomas laughed and shared a few jokes with Tammy. 

So, since I am a little late to this party. I had to grab you some gifts. More functional than trophies. Hope you enjoy them. 

Thomas pulled out a bottle of wine, he had acquired on his recent trip to France. It was once of the finest vintages around. He hands Tammy the bottle as she looks on. She wasn't all that amused, as the bag he pulled that bottle out of was rather big. Catching on rather quickly. 

You thought that was it? 

Thomas smiled as he pulled out a bigger box and handed it to Tammy. 

So I know you are big into custards and such. So I decided to get you some of the finest cutlery and crockery set. Its gold plated, with your named etched on it. So now, when you enjoy your finest custards. You do it in style, in some of the finest crockery found around the world. 

Thomas smiled and gave her another hug. 

Now that, thats out the way. I really am, very happy for you. There isn't a more hard working mobster in the land. You deserve every bit of this promotion. And I hope your organization does extremely well in its future endeavors. Congratulations my friend on your new promotion. 

Report Post Tip

Will I?

Of all peop.. well, of all beings, you should know about the vanilla pod scarcity, Dino! Tammy said to her Right Hand as he was apologizing to Frances. At that very moment Tammy's good friend from New York entered. Tammy answered ThomasCrown's arrival with a big hug. After some chit-chat, Thomas presented a massive bottle to her

Bordeaux - 1922 - Rive Gauche
Mis en bouteille au chateau

Tammy smiled

That's very generous, Thomas! she said. You are the only person to know I prefer taste of dark fruit of the left bank over the slightly more acid groundly taste of the right bank! We should drink this together some day. Inspecting the size again, she added. Or some daysss..

Tammy smiled and hugged Thomas once more, before he pulled out another gift. She opened the box and it felt like it shone so brightly it hurt her eyes. She said

Dino! Dino! Look! Spoons! Golden spoons!

After admiring the rest of the set, she looked up at Thomas.

That's too generous, Don Crown.. But I really love it! From now on, custard will be made and served in style! Thank you for your wonderful words and very personal gifts. I massively appreciate it!

Tammy smiled and gave ThomasCrown a hug that lasted just too long to be comfortable.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dino ran in panting, out of breath.  He had been asked for the golden spoons.  THE GOLDEN SPOONS!  They hadn't seen the light of day since the time Frances showered and all celebrated with much jubilation.  It MUST be a special occasion

'Tammy, I have the spoons of gold, what tune would you like played on them or are they purely for aethetics?'

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Joint custardy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL