X

May 11 - 06:30:45
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Jobs Board Change - Crew Names Started by: JackMezzo on Feb 25, '21 14:57

Instead of the Crew Leader name on the Job's board, e.g.:

"Philadelphia's JackMezzo Crew"

Use the Crew Name value entered in the Crew Settings.

"Philadelphia's Race Street Crew"

Makes more sense to me. If we want to get really fancy, we'll have the name and the crew appear, and they will be links to the profile and crew details page, respectively. Get's rid of the ugly (?) if they're obviously links, too.

"JackMezzo's crew, Race Street, in Philadelphia"

Probably not worth changing for this version, but if the next one has similar/unrevised text, it'd be a nice improvement.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

+1 quality of life change hurts nothing

Report Post Tip

I agree with Chong. As long as this would be an easy fix, it'd seem to offer a slight bonus to quality of life without changing much.

Report Post Tip
Seems very reasonable and a great idea to add fun customizations for crews.

My only wonder on the topic is that the job board appears to be generally underutilized and could be considered a somewhat redundant feature at present. An emphasis on assessments and safeguards would seem to be the better bet in improving the jobs system as a whole.

In terms of the Jobs Board specifically, I think working to refine the related game mechanics and jobs functionalities would be a greater priority before any aesthetics or UI modifications. But, it could be a super easy ask and if so I’d be all for the change.
Report Post Tip

+1 it’s one of those little things that have always seemed off

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Jobs Board Change - Crew Names
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL