Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 03:05:53
Page:  1 
Auto Taxes - Activity Based Data Recording Started by: Squishy on Feb 26, '21 03:02

TL;DR Possibly automating tax collection for CLs, activity of the uppers is a factor in this process, message me if over the next week (as an Upper) your activity will be far above or far below average so I can get a feel for the right levels.

We are now testing a 'what if' scenario to decide the fate of auto-taxes in the game.  I am doing this to get a baseline on how it works to see what baseline should be set at, if the new feature should be even be implemented, or should it just stay status quo.

As of now, taxes are not handled automatically, this system has pros and cons for both the members and leaders alike.  Members do crimes, get told what they owe, and kick up up taxes with their own button click.  There is a new system that just started recording to see how the numbers work if we went with an automated hybrid system.  The proposed system automatically collects taxes live with every taxable action based on the tax rates set modified by the uppers activity time.  If the uppers are a collective "average", the system automatically collects 100% of the taxes for them. The more below average the uppers are, the less taxes their system automatically collects so they would need to increase the tax rates to compensate, or set all tax rates at 0 and do it all manually.

I will be looking at all data from Feb 26th at 12:00 for 1 week to get a feel for baselines and averages.  If you/your CL/RHM/LHM are going to be extra active or less than normally active for the next week, let me know so that I can tune the data a bit to get a more realistic result.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $1,220,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Auto Taxes - Activity Based Data Recording
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL