Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 13:14:58
Page:  1 
Esposito's: italian cafe and supper club Started by: Mikey_MATCHES_Cimino on Mar 01, '21 11:45

ESPOSITO'S: ITALIAN CAFE AND SUPPER CLUB

The reviews of the critics who've had the pleasure to dine, relax, and take in the very "Italian-esk." nature of this very establishment has been all but true.

Esposito's prides itself in making natural and authentic Italian coffee, as well as home-cooked gourmet Italian meals. From your energizing espresso's to dinner time's unwinding pasta; Esposito's delivers, with a burning passion of success.

Essentially, Mr Michaelson "Mikey."Cimino had brought the same recipes and authentic ingredients his family has had for over generations. All of them were handed down from one father to another.

Drinks!

- Caffè (Espresso, Caffè Normale): Your basic overall cup of espresso. While most charming Italians swirl five packets of zucchero (TSOO-key-roh, sugar) in their tiny caffè, The Cimino household recommends having it amaro (bitter), without sugar. A caffè is drunk at all times of the day- bring on the energy!

-Caffè Ristretto (Or Caffè Stretto): It’s similar to a caffè normale as it’s a single shot of espresso, but it contains less water, thus giving it a more concentrated flavor. This is something perfect when you only have time for one sip, as opposed to the three sips in a caffè. This makes sense from the meaning of the name- ristretto means restricted. 

-Caffè Lungo: Lungo means “long” but this is not a caffè Americano. Instead, it’s the perfect bridge between a caffè normale and a traditional filtered coffee we have in the Anglo-American world. There is more water than a caffè, but it’s the same water that’s run through the espresso grounds, and not hot water that is added in at the end like in the Americano. You can also have this with zucchero (sugar) found on the counter of the bar, or amaro. 

-Caffè Shakerato: This is the answer to all the iced coffee lovers out there. “Shakerato” means shaken up, and that’s exactly how this is made. An espresso is taken and shook with ice in a cocktail mixer, and then pour it into either a martini-esque glass or a taller glass.As they make it fresh every time, the barista will ask “Vuoi zucchero?” Do you want sugar? With zucchero or amaro is perfectly acceptable.

-Crema Di Caffè: Italy is hot + Italians love coffee/Italians love gelato = pretty much gelato coffee. The name means coffee cream, and it couldn’t be more perfectly described, aside from calling it a slightly melted coffee ice cream, but that just doesn’t sound as nice. They take espresso, zucchero (sugar)and panna (cream) and a machine churns it, making it cool, smooth, and above all, delicious.

Main Course Meals

--Fried gnocchi with broad beans, parma ham, ricotta, and sage: This combo of crisp golden pan-fried gnocchi and cool lemony ricotta, is an old favorite in the Cimino Family.

--White Lasagne: Homemade Creamy White Sauce Lasagna, an easy delicious Italian Lasagna Recipe, layered with peas, sausage, mushrooms, and the perfect Bechamel Sauce. 

--Double cheese and mushroom calzones: A twist on a pizza for two. Bread mixes make calzone easy and this version is packed full of Italian favorites like mushrooms, mozzarella, parmesan, and chili.

--Braised Italian sausages with cheesy polenta: Italian-style sausages with streaky bacon, herbs, and a splash of red wine. 

-Italian sausage and veg tray roast: Some say this dish too practical, the fastest dish that this passion-filled restaurant can make. Your usual combination of salad but added with sausage. Can be substituted with chicken or have no meat at all.

Desserts

--Classic tiramisu: The authentic version of this classic Italian dessert, made with mascarpone, marsala, and savoiardi biscuits soaked in coffee and Tia Maria.

--Rich chocolate and hazelnut torte: Our chocolate and hazelnut torte is a seriously creamy and indulgent weekend treat. Perfect for a party or general social gathering.

--Almond and Amalfi lemon cake: Forget about key lime pie! Give our Italian almond and Amalfi lemon cake a go. The Amalfi lemons have a strong aroma and are slightly sweeter than regular lemons. This light summery cake is seriously moreish.

---Chocolate and hazelnut meringue semifreddo: Semifreddo is a type of ice cream with a mousse-like texture. Smooth and sweet, delicious to the tiniest taste.

With all of these delectable delights on the menu, it's a wonder why Mr Cimino hasn't just solely focused on his cuisine mastership rather than his other passions he fulfills with a fiery ambitious nature. Such an authentic establishment has been gracefully blessed with the presence of famous local business tycoons. Such Tycoons like Giorgetti Inc, Brimstone Inc, and The Inquisition Company.

Don't let the authentic interior Italian design, hospitality, and camaraderie fool you. Authorities report that it's not a coincidence that a body is found usually not far from this establishment.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $2,000,000 Tip

Dino had been away from the Motor City for a while, his father, a rabid, angry squirrel used to make his living here, doing what? It was always best not to imagine.

'Fine place you have here sir, can i get a normal cup of coffee with cream and i'll take some chocolate and hazlenut torte in memory of the old fella.......not my penis, my Father, thank you'

Report Post Tip

It was a special night for the agents of the Inquisition and Takkar had invited his button men to Esposito's for a celebratory dinner. Takkar finished work early that day and had a quick shower before heading to the café in his finest grey suit. On the ride over to Esposito's, he reminisced the events of the past months. The agents that they had recruited, those who showed promise had grown into talented men and women of the order. They carried out their duties diligently and their actions made Takkar proud to be their leader. Tonight's dinner was solely to acknowledge their successes.

At the entrance to the café, he was met by Karizma, who was looking beautiful as ever. He took her hand and entered the establishment. Finding their table was not gonna be a problem as it was the noisiest one in the café. With a smile on his face, Takkar went over to the guys and joined them at the table. 

"I'm glad you could all make it here," he said as he took a seat. Samedi looked quiet dapper in his attire and as usual he was quiet, keeping to himself. Probot was also present at the gathering, wearing a greaseless suit. Takkar was surprised he had clothes without grease stains, given how much time he spent at the garage. Nuclear was bragging about something or the other and Takkar shook his head as he listened to him. Then there was the newest mademen or rather woman, FishTheKitty. She climbed through the ranks quickly, and Takkar was impressed by how much effort she put into her duties.

"We are missing someone. Where is Avocato. I bet he is scrounging around in the alleyway," he sighed. "Ah well, let him join us when he can. How about we order some grub guys. I'm starving. I can't wait to try out Mikey's cooking," he stated and picked up the menu, trying to decide what to order first.

Report Post Tip

Karizma had been anxious to try out the new cafe and supper club ever since Esposito's grand opening. When Takkar had told her of his plans for the celebratory dinner for their family, she immediately told him that it was an amazing idea! Everyone had been working really hard, she had said, and they could all use a night to sit back, share some great company and enjoy delicious food!

While she waited for him to arrive, she pulled a small gold tube and pocket mirror from her clutch bag, puckered her lips and gave them a satisfied smack once she was done refreshing her lipstick. She finger-combed her shoulder-length hair then noticed Takk walking up. Quickly she tossed the lipstick tube and mirror back in her purse, ran her hands down the sides of her dark green dress to straighten out any wrinkles. Her breath caught in her throat as she noticed how handsome he looked in his grey suit... and so sinister, until his face broke into a big grin.

Together they walked back to their table and she took the chair to his right. Karizma smiled eagerly at each member of their group... her family. First at Samedi, a man of few words, who was the first to take the oath. She chuckled remembering how they had become friends over snow balls. Then Nuclear, her former associate. How proud she was to see him rise so quickly through the ranks. She beamed a proud Mama smile in his direction. Next she focused her smile on Probot and gave him a nod of approval. Yes, he definitely deserved to be here. Last but not least, Karizma turned towards FishTheKitty and flashed her a huge smile. Pretty Fish, who was their newest Made, always made her smile. She nodded in her direction and gave her a wink. There would be plenty more kitty treats now.

At Takkar's cue, Karizma picked up the menu and started to read all the choices and was immediately impressed. Mikey had done an extremely amazing job compiling a unique collection of fine cuisine meals. Her stomach growled in anticipation! First the list of coffees made her salivate - nobody loved coffee more than she did! Then as she perused the choices for the main course, the coffees were all but forgotten. "I know what I'm having!" she announced out loud as she snapped her menu closed. "That white lasagne sounds to die for! I will have a glass of chilled Pinot Grigio with it."

She looked over at Takk then and saw him frowning, no doubt at the coffees. "I'm sure they have your favourite peach juice, hun. What are you wanting to try? Order something different then we can share both."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sitting at the table with the rest of the crew enjoying the chat and laughs, before spotting takkar and Karizma walk in the door and chuckling to myself noticing the surprised look on the bosses face knowing he usually only see's me in greased up and oily clothes at the car dealership 

"Why the surprised look boss? I do occasionally scub up somewhat decently when the occasion calls for it"

Report Post Tip

When Takkar heard Karizma mention peach juice he looked up from his menu. "Oh I doubt they have that here. And you know I have rules about drinking too much of that. I'll have a glass of what you are having," he smiled and lowered his head to peruse the menu. After a minute he had made his mind up. "The braised sausage is what I fancy and when its paired with the cheesy polenta, how can I say no to it." Takkar stated and set his menu aside.

"Did you happen to look at the dessert menu," he had a twinkle in his eye as his mind was filled with thoughts of chocolate treats before he changed the subject. "I wonder where Mikey is. The man must be slaving away in the kitchen."

Report Post Tip

Thomas Crown had just finished up one of his business meetings. He had a long day in Mo Town, just making some deals. Ensuring his trucks were on schedule as his shipments from the west coast went thru Detroit on their way to New York. Once business was taken care of. Thomas now felt a bit more relaxed. And figured, it would be a good idea to grab a bite. His good friend the lady of Detroit Karizma had recommended him this place. Always, one to try everything at least once. Thomas walked out of his meeting, got into his car and told the driver to pull up to this restaurant. He was buzzing with excitement, as he knew Karizma is rarely wrong with her recommendations. So once the car pulled up. He jumped out the car and made his way to the entrance. When he walked into the establishment, he was delighted to see the ambiance and the way the place was setup. This is exactly the type of place he was looking for. As he walked further inside the place, he looked at some of the tables around. And noticed the food being served. Now he could hear this stomach growling. The food being served to others, now had him aching for a bite. He walked up to where the hostess was, tipped his hat and smiled. 

Yes. Can I get a table for 10 please. 

He turns around and looks at his entourage. 

We have had a busy day today. My boys and I are hungry. We are ready to eat. 

Thomas smiled. As he turns back towards the hostess. 

I would prefer a table that a little private though please. I prefer it that way. 

The hostess smiled "I know just the table for you. Give me a second to get your table ready sir. And we will have you guys seated shortly". Thomas pulled out a cigar as he waited and a had a few puffs of it. It didn't take the hostess long to comeback. "follow me sir". Thomas and his crew followed her to the back of the restaurant and got seated. As she passed out the menu's Thomas looked around, taking in the sights and sounds of the restaurant. Then grabbing his menu and looking thru it swiftly. 

So what's good here hun? I love Italian. And I do see a Lasagna on the menu here. Talk to me about? 

The waitress gave Thomas her recommendations about the food and such. Told him what was in the Lasagna. 

Alright! Im sold. Ill take one of those please. Also, I see you guys have a bit of coffee's on the menu. Have anything a bit more....eeeh! Spikey? 

Thomas laughed. 

I would love some form of alcoholic drink to go with my dinner. Preferably a wine, if you guys have one. 

Thomas smiled. 

And for dessert, I will have Tiramisu. Also, one of those Ice Creams you have on here. I love the combination of hot and cold. 

Thomas closes his menu and hands it back to the waitress. 

I think thats it for me. Just grab what the rest of these guys want. And thank you so much hun. You've been fantastic. 

Thomas smiled as he lit his cigar again and leaned back in his chair. Just puffing away his cigar, awaiting his meal. 

Report Post Tip

In the flesh, stood infamous Mikey Cimino, the very front runner, and owner of the infamous establishment. Behind the counter and cash register was where he stood, behind him a row of shelves filled with neatly stacked cutlery, plates, cups, and bottles of...Spices, creamers for coffee, and red and white sauces.

At the very sound of the door opening and quickly shutting behind itself Mikey glanced up to see that the very first customer of the day had just now stumbled through the door.

Facing the customer with a genuine smile, Mikey placed down a rag he had been using to dry off a mug. 

"Hey there, Buongiorno, what can I get ya?"

Hearing the customer show the same gratitude and respectfulness Mikey himself had given him in his greeting made Mikey genuinely happy to serve this customer. With a respectful nod, Mikey began to work on his order.

"Coming right up sir, it'll be out shortly." With a snap of his fingers, two of his employees had shown themselves and began to diligently and pridefully prepare the evermore seemingly freshly brewed caffeinated drink and scrumptiously irresistible piece of dessert that Dino had ordered.  

With what seemed like a mere instant flash, the dessert and beverage were finished. The very tempting aroma had hit the establishment like a freshly lit improvised Molotov grenade had hit a gas station. Rather neatly and with much diligence, a young waitress had set it all onto a tray and rather quickly ushered herself toward Dino, who had been guided to sit at a nearby genuine oak wood table set and chair, a picture of the New York Chrysler hung on the wall above him, in front of him, a one-way window view of the city of Detriot.

The waitress had placed his order in front of him, offering a wink and smile. "Mr. Cimino sends his regards, please enjoy." She had said before she strolled away.

Report Post Tip

Although she had eaten a sandwich an hour earlier, Meliodass felt like she was starving as she was taking a walk. She looked around to see if there were any place to grab a quick bite. There in front of her was an Italian restaurant. 

"Why not have a full meal, then?" she thought.

Mel entered and sat at a table. She took the menu and found that it was very detailed. 

"I would like a Caffè Shakerato with lots of sugar, White lasagne and a Tiramisu, please."

Report Post Tip

Dino had had a heavy birthday weekend, feeling in need of a pick me up he wanders into Espositos for sustenance

'a double espresso please signor!'

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Esposito's: italian cafe and supper club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL