Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 02:39:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Good anime suggestions. Started by: Ham on Mar 01, '21 04:32

I can only sugest shigurui.

You see, its not an fan service anime or fancy show. Its dark. Its brutal. Its confusing. Its cold to your soul. Straight gangster samurai story.

Once you get the story, it's just brilliant. The sound effects are perfect too. It's just perfect in everyway.

Try it. Its just a few episodes.

Report Post Tip

I have see one punch man and One piece and thought both of them was good but it depended on what kind you like  

Report Post Tip

Vivy, although it's a sci-fi about a songstress AI named Diva trying to prevent a clash between humans and AIs, it's neither a mecha or a musical. The best short description I can give without spoilers is kinda meme but really accurate: Terminator Hatsune Miku. Give it 2 episodes.

Report Post Tip

there are many good anime out there, I would go for eat your spleen or your lie in april, I really like them too much, also you have the rocord of ragnarok is kinda fun.

Report Post Tip
I was never an anime type of guy, all I watched is Naruto (few episodes), Death Note and a few more episodes of FMA.
Report Post Tip

I am sure someone else has already mentioned this and it goes without saying, Attack on Titan, is probably the anime to have ever existed. 

I remember as a kid I was a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh too, even collected the cards!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Good anime suggestions.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL