Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 07:48:03
Page:  1 
12th Street Pub Started by: Genesiss on Mar 03, '21 05:32
It was getting late and Gen was about to pack it in for the night when he grabbed the newspaper to read before hitting the sack. He noticed a vacancy ad in the classifieds. He was a business man by nature and he couldn't resist a new business venture. The next day he bought the place and got ready to set up a new establishment.

The next week went by in such a flash, he couldn't believe he was close to finishing. Once he set up, he went inside to do the interior. The layout was like any bar would have. Tables and chairs surrounded the place. The center stood the bar, with a wooden finish. Bar stools lining around. The center stood a shelf as high as the ceiling with an assortment of liquors and alcohol.

As he was finally finishing up, he looked around for anything out of order. He went outside for a smoke. Before leaving he flipped the closed sign to open.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dino found himself with a mouth as dry as Ghandi's flip flop and decided to pop into the new pub that opened on 12th street.

'Landlord, i'm dryer than a nuns nether regions and would like to imbibe some refreshment, a flagon of your finest ale good sturdy Yeoman'

Dino wondered why he was talking like a 14th century landowner but decided to let it slide.

Gen was just finishing cleaning the counter when Dino entered. He greeted him  and took his order. 

"A very good choice, my friend."

He got a glass and a bottle and passed it to Dino.
Report Post Tip

Thomas Crown was in town for a business deal. However it was morning and he needed a place to read his morning paper. Sitting outside on a bench was a no no, in these conditions. So as he grabbed a paper from the paper boy on the corner, he started walking up the street. Till he noticed there was an establishment open at this hour in the morning. He didn't even read the sign board and just walked into the doors to get away from the harsh cold conditions. As he walked in, he noticed a big bar not he far side of the establishment. I mean this was a bit early to be in a bar. But then again, not many people frequent a bar this early. So that served a few purposes for him. 

This is just fine. This will do. 

He took a seat at the bar. Took his hat off and started to unfold his paper, so he could read the days news. As he was getting ready to read. He looked over at the bar tender. 

Can I get a Scotch please. And something to eat with that, whatever maybe available at the moment. 

He put his glasses on as he started to read thru the days paper. Awaiting his drink. Just getting ready to get his day started. The quiet and peacefulness at the bar. Was just what he was looking for. 

Report Post Tip
Gen was finished with an order when Thomas walked in. He wanted a scotch. Gen got out his best bottle and a glass. He. Poured a drink and passed it to Thomas.

"Here is your drink enjoy."
Hero just arrived in Detroit to handle some business with some local thugs in 12th Street, he was meeting them in the 12 street Pub to hand over some cocaine in exchange for cash. He ordered a whiskey on the rocks and waited for them to arrive

one hour and four whiskeys later the four thugs walked in, Hero wasn't impressed at all,He quickly slapped the leader over the head with a pair of knuckle dusters and dragged him outside, he took the cash off him and walked away back to the airport with the cash and cocaine.
Report Post Tip

It's long time since he stopped by in Detroit for having a good beer but now was the time, he enters the door into 12th Streets Pub walks up to the counter and asks and gets a cold beer which he first slowly drinks while looking around the joint this early hour´, not many in here and not any he knew well, he finishes up his beer and pays for it and thanks the clerk serving him and wishes him a good day.,

Report Post Tip
Gen was finishing making a drink for a patron when he sees WhyBother walk inside. He greets him as he approaches the bar. He was a man of few words so his order was quick and hastily. Why finishes his drink fast and leaves the bar. Gen takes the tip and continues tending the bar.
Report Post Tip
Gen takes a look around a quiet bar. It was a good time to take a break and relax for a moment. He makes sure there were no patrons and heads for the  exit. 

He sits down on the curb nearby and takes out a cigarette from his pocket and his lighter. He lights up and takes a drag. He takes in the calm air while rubbing his beard.
Report Post Tip

After a hard day yesterday he were very tired both in body and in mind, his head still had so much thinking that he soon thought he gone crazy, he really needed a drink or two to settle his brain and perhaps getting back to normal.

"Hey, give me a double bourbon" said he to the man behind the disk, he got it at drank slowly and asked for a refill and got it, this second one took a bit longer to finish and he felt much better in head right away and were sure this was a good cure for him. After he had finished his drinks he pays for it and walks out again in streets of good old Detroit to see what it will show today.

Report Post Tip
After a long day of working and getting his homies out of jail he decided it was time to go for a beer.
Walking into the establishment the place was lit up he took of his hat and coat walked over to a barstool and placed them over his lap.
"Hey Barkeep can I get a beer"
Reaching into his pocket for a cigar and a box of matches and then he looks around the bar.
"Anyone else in here wanting a cigar?"
Report Post Tip

the twins, still on the bar crawl and still arguing find there way to the 12th street pub

'hehehehehe 'puppies' lol' said Aidan, being a bit of a dick

'ffs you utter knob, shut up and get the drinks in'

Report Post Tip
His father was always on the go, that trait was passed on to him. He wanted tend this bar for quite some time.
He arrived in Detroit and headed for his father's bar. When he entered he saw a few patrons enjoying their drinks and making conversion. He walked behind the counter and awaited for some orders.

Puppy entered and made his way for the bar. Gen reached for ice box and grabbed a cold one and hands the beer to Puppy.
Report Post Tip
MobysDick was in Detroit with some business to discuss with a rather famous fisherman about an issue they was having out on the sea. So to kill some time in the limp hours MobysDick needed to wet his whistle a little bit. He decide to go check out this pub over on 12th street that everyone was raving on about. MobysDick was rather tired after beating away the fisherman chasing after him all these years.

After hours of lost wondering into the wrong areas of downtown MobysDick dick finally found the spot. The "12th Street Pub" wasn't exactly a fancy place but for what MobysDick was there to achieve it would surely do the work. MobysDick started slamming them back and suddenly that girl at the bar no better than a solid three because a drunken eight right before MobysDick.

MobysDick shot up with haste, he was about to make his move. He started his way to the bar to her but along the way kept on bumping and stumbling over hump in the way. Before MobysDick could even reach the woman he was beat and tired and decided that there were plenty more fish in the sea and he was to drunk to ride that wave on that day.
Report Post Tip

Walking around the Motor City I needed a stiff one, no that kind, well that too really.....but I was really looking for the liquid refreshment at this point in time. I stumbled into this pub that I did think I had frequented before. So of course, I did not know what they have that was really good on tap, bottles, or whatever. I walked up to the bar keep, and he smiled at me asking, " what can I get ya"? I said this is my first time in here so, just whatever is on tap right there is fine, I have had a long,  hard day, and I do not want to think too much anymore. 

Report Post Tip

Fernando had a busy morning and needed to relax a little so he walked into 12th Street Pub, found himself a empty barstool and waved the bartender over. He smiled at the man as he got ready to order a drink.

"I'd like a ice cold beer please and if you by any chance got some peanuts or cashews to chew on that would be nice too."

He slipped the bartender a few dollars and watched his beer being tapped, he even got some peanuts which was wonderful. He grabbed a handful of the nuts and took a large sip from his beer than started chewing on some peanuts.

Report Post Tip

The Squirrel God was annoyed after being falsely made to believe his friend Hel was here so went for some refreshment.

'I demand to have my troubles washed away by your human alcohol with perhaps some of those nice nuts you keep behind the bar, please send the alcohol over to the booth over there'

The rodent deity pointed to the corner.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: 12th Street Pub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL