Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 09:34:42
Page:  1 
Crowned Firearms Started by: ThomasCrown on Mar 04, '21 22:13

Needing outlets to wash all the cash that Thomas Crown was producing from running trucks and guns. He needed another business to help as a front. Thoms Crowns Corner was swell and all, but he needed something more robust. Not just to wash cash, but also to facilitate his business. As he wondered outside in the cold Mo Town winter, he noticed a building around the corner that was up for sale. It hit him like an apple falling from a tree. 

Im gun running right? Whats better than to open a gun shop? 

He grins and screams. Perfect!!!

Wasting no time he called the contractors that had renovated his last project. 

Hey! I got another job for you. Meet me at this address. Lets get to work right away. 

The contractors met up with Thomas at the new building. Contracts were signed, bags were exchanged and work was under way. And in a few short weeks. The place was ready for business. 

Report Post Tip

Thomas wanted a different style look for this new business. He made sure the doors were all glass, with handles that resembled old stocks from ancient guns. As you open the double doors and walk into the gun shop. You see glass cabinets up to the wall, with all kinds of equipment to basically wage a small war. From grenades to semi-automatics. From vintage pistols, single loaders to double barrel shot guns. Crown made it a point to cater to everyone that would require anything when it came to ammunitions and firearms. 

As you walk in further, infront of the tall glass cabinets there were smaller glass cabinets in the front. They had all kinds of rounds for guns. The smaller cabinets also displayed some of the more prestigious guns as well. Nickel plated pistols, gold plated pistols. Thomas, known for his taste in antiquity, even had a cabinet for old antique weapons for collectors. 

Thomas Crown was loving the new make up of this place. He signals his guys to come forward. 

Go get that shipment out of the trucks in the back. Get it all stocked in the warehouse downstairs. 

He then walks to the end of the store and stands besides the girl that was working the cash register. He looks over at her and smiles. 

Guess were open for business. 

Report Post Tip

Thomas had been a little busy getting the new Auto shop ready. All the trucks coming from the West coast were going thru there, so it required more of his attention of late. He hadn't forgotten about his Firearm shop though. This was still very much his baby. With all the guns he was running from coast to coast. He would always run into some unique pieces every once in a while. Today was that kinda day. As he was inspecting the cases that were being unloaded, repacked and loaded back on as they made their way to New York. Thomas found a case that had a rather unique gun in it. It was a 1 of 1. Usually when Thomas suppliers sent packages like this. They usually tipped him about this kind of stuff. However, to his surprise this one wasn't reported. So Thomas while at the warehouse made some calls to his Contacts in LA to investigate what was going on. Turned out it was a gift from his friends in the business. They had sent Thomas a old school revolver. It was really old, the etches of the metal told a lot of tales. Obviously the gun was in functional condition, but it didn't look it. Not like it broken or anything. But it was just worn out. So Thomas while still at the Warehouse, took the opportunity to test it. Once he knew it was in functional condition. He drove over to his gun shop. This would be perfect piece to put on the wall. Something he could put on display to show the history of old firearm workmanship. When Thomas got to the shop he jumped out the car and went straight for the store manager. 

Hey Mike. Hows it going buddy? Hows business and all? 

Mike, gave Thomas a firm hand shake and pulled out some registers to show Thomas the weeks take. 

Business can wait. We, will certainly sit down. However, I got this nice little revolver today in a shipment. 

Thomas pulled it out with a fervor of excitement. Pulled the hammer back and rolled the cylinder as he listed to the clicks intently. This brought a smile to his face. 

You hear that. You see how old this thing is. And it still works. 

Thomas hands the gun over to Mike to inspect it. After, taking a look at the gun, Mike looks at Thomas. "This is a fine piece sir, truly a marvel of antiquity. How much do you think its worth?" Thomas wasn't amused with this question. He looked back at Mike. 

How much is it worth? I dont know!!! Its not for sale. 

Thomas started laughing. 

I guess everything has a price. But go get a frame. Were going to put this gun in the case and hang it up. This is a piece to be displayed. Maybe, if we find the right buyer. Maybe, well sell it. But as of right now. This is going on the wall. 

Thomas grabbed the gun from Mike and played around with it some more. Before he finally handed the gun to Mike, so he could put it in the case and put it on display. Thomas was so pumped. He had just added another piece of history to his collection of weapons. 

Report Post Tip

Business was starting to pickup another shipment had made its way from the West coast to the truck depot in Detroit. Thomas as always, when in town. Took pride in checking the shipments himself. To his this was like Christmas all over again. There was always something in his consignments that would be a 'surprise'. This day was no different. He was getting a shipment of some Tommy guns, that were suppose to be basic. But by the time they opened the boxes and looked into them. He realized these, were a special made set of guns. Usually guns with nickel plating, were custom orders. But I guess his friends on the west coast, must have come across this case somewhere. It was an outlier. So Thomas had the case, repacked and put in his car. 

Were taking this set to the Firearm shop. 

Once Thomas was done expecting the cases. He hoped in his car and pulled up to his Firearm shop in Detroit. He hoped out the car and walked into the shop as one of his men held the door for him. He walked in and took his hat of. 

Wheres Mike? Wheres he at? 

Thomas looked around for his store manager. Eventually Mike appeared from the back, as he was running some numbers. "Hey, Boss. Hows it going? How can I help you today?" Thomas started laughing. 

Help? I don't know? Can we get a cup of tea and some biscuits with that? 

Thomas started laughing. As the Mike, sent a employee to get Thomas his tea and biscuits. 

So, the reason I am really here today. Is, cause I found this interesting shipment today. Its in the trunk of the car. Have that pulled out. 

Mike sent someone to go grab the case and bring it inside the shop. Thomas had the case opened and pulled out one of the Tommy guns. 

You see what I am talking about? 

Thomas looked at the gun, smiling. Mike, knew it as soon as he saw it. He had a love for guns, very similar to Thomas. "Its beautiful isn't it? Nickel plated and all. Special order sir?"

See, thats the thing. Its not a special order. Was more a surprise delivery. I figured, I wanted to keep it. So brought it here. 

Mike got all giddy "Thats fantastic thinking sir. I will have one of these glass cases cleared out and find some space for these bad boys. They deserve to be put on display". 

Yes they do. Yes they do my friend. So how we doing on the books? Lets go to the back and run thru some numbers real quick. 

Thomas walked to the back where his tea was being made, and had a little sit down with Mike as they went thru last weeks take. 

Report Post Tip

Thomas Crown had just finished looking thru his newest shipment that had just come in from the west coast. There were guns that he liked that had come in this shipment that he wanted to display at the shop. So he got into his car and made his way to the Firearms shop in Detroit. As his car pulled up to the front. He looked at the driver and pulled his hat down a little. 

Nah. Were not going in thru the front entrance today. Pull around back, into the dock in the back. Were going to take the back entrance today. 

Thomas wanted to surprise the workers in the shop. He wanted to see how everything was working from the bottom up. So the driver pulled the car around back and he made his way into the warehouse. The men sitting in the warehouse, unloading the new trucks were a bit astonished. They didn't usually see Thomas walk in from the back. "Hey, sir. Hows it going. Ah! Welcome back" as they all scrambled to get things done swiftly. Thomas chuckled a little bit as he tipped his hat. 

How are you boys doing? You all been good? Hows the family and such? 

Thomas always cared about the families of his workers. He shook hands with all the guys working in the back as he made his way up the staircase to the shop. As he walked in thru the back door the store manager was surprised to see him. "Afternoon sir. I see you took the back entrance today. Everything good?". Thomas smiled as he gave his manager a handshake. 

We all good. I mean, its been an interesting week in Detroit this week. A bit of turbulence to say the least. However, we are holding. Its why I am here to be honest. 

Thomas fixed his coat jacket as he walked over to where the ledgers were. 

So what was the take for the last few weeks? 

Thomas asked as he started to read thru the numbers. He took his hat off and started doing some math. Then nodded his hat and smiled. 

Good job mate. Seems like you guys were able to unload a bit of stock last week. 

The manager nodded. "Yes, sir. We had someone come in the other day. Some thug probably, trying to make a name for himself. Asked for bit of ammunition actually. I was happy to sell it to him, we made a bit of profit." Thomas was a little took back by this. 

With how the current situation is at the moment in the business. I want you watch closely the people that come in looking for ammunition like this. We need to monitor where these guns are going now. They maybe falling into the wrong hands. 

Thomas took his flask out and had a swig. 

Jimmy where you at? 

Thomas's loyal BG walked up to him. 

I have a job for you. Track down this thug, we are talking about. Make sure the arms aren't being used against us. And be extremely discreet. 

Jimmy nodded his head as he made his exit. Thomas put his hat back on and made his way into the shop to meet and greet the customers and the salesmen. 

Report Post Tip

As Thomas walked into the main shop. He noticed his salesmen, helping out the the customers checking out the guns they were interested in. Thomas went out there and shook hands with his staff members, not disturbing them much as they continued their jobs of entertaining the customers. Thomas looked around the shop. The staff had given it a face lift of sorts. Some of the more antique guns were mounted on the walls around the shop. You could see some of the collector pieces, sitting up there. Displayed in their full majesty. Thomas smiled, as he was a big fan of antiquity. He walked around and shook hands with some of the customers. 

Hey, hows it going sir? Thats a nice piece you are looking at over there. What are you buying this for? 

The customer. Stopped and smiled. "Yea, I am trying to get a proper hunting rifle for this year. Want to be ready for serious game this year". Thomas tapped the man on the back and grabbed the Remington from its barrel and loaded the bolt and looked down the scope. 

This weapon right here. Is one of the finest hunting rifles, not just in the store. But perhaps on the market. Its built for long range shooting. Its perfect for steadiness on those kind of shots. 

He handed the weapon to the customer. 

If you hold it up to your arm and look down the barrel. You can see how steady and light weight this gun is. Your form will be perfect. Can't really go wrong with this bad boy. 

The customer smiled as he put the gun back on the case. "I am sold! Ill take it" He then looked over at Thomas and gave him a hand shake. "And you are?" Thomas smiled. 

Ahhh! My name is on the sign board. 

Thomas laughed. 

Thomas Crown at your service sir. Is there anything else that you may need today? Some ammunitions to go with that? 

Thomas continued to chat with the customer. He was always the entertaining type. He liked to build relations with his customers. It was always fun, to meet people from all walks of life. 

Report Post Tip

Thomas Crown was a marked man the last few days running around the country. I mean, Thomas was no sheep. Hiding, was not really his forte. He had grew up among a pack of wolves. He was raised as a wolf. Discipline was a part of the growth, however not rolling over for the unjust was also taught. So being a man of principle and honor. He kept his gun loaded and close to his chest. And took his trips around the country as he always would. He knew some Joe shmoe couldn't really come at him, as there would be consequences. However, cowards tend to hide behind anonymous guise. So here he was getting off his charter, thanks to Harper walking into his car set to go straight to his business location. He choose to make his minutes count more these days. Who knew, how his life was going to go in the future here. He just wanted to maximize it all. So here he was on his way to the Firearms shop, among his many men. All locked and loaded. The car pulled up and the bodyguard held the door for him. Thomas made his way into the shop as he saw a whole bunch of customers inside. As time had gone on. The amount of people visiting the shop had picked up. The shop was making quite a name for itself in the firearms market in the country. 

Hey Mike! Hows it going? How you been bud? 

Mike looked at Thomas all concerned and gave his boss a big hug. "I am so glad to see you sir." Thomas smiled and gave Mike a tap on the back. 

Its going to take a lot more than hits to get rid of me. I ain't going anywhere!!!

Thomas watched Mike's face go from one of concern. To one with sigh of relief. 

Alright then! So whats happening? Hows the delivery schedule?

Mike looked at Thomas smiling now. "Sir, its been on point. If anything, we are a little backed up on the orders because of the demand."

Ah! Perfect, I don't like being backed up on orders. However, if its due to use having demand. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Make sure you call the warehouse out on the West coast to speed things up. Maybe, we can get some extra trucks on the road, with the demand picking up. 

Thomas took his hat off as he started to scratch his hat. 

You know what. When I go to the showroom later today. I will have a word with them about that. Well, definitely have to up the logistics game a little. 

Thomas then decided to walk towards the back. As he shook hands with some customers and the staff working the front. He didn't want to stay anywhere too long. Or be in public too long. Not that he was afraid. He just didn't want the unneeded attention. As Thomas walked to the back and grabbed a cup of water on his way to the back, where his office was. 

What else is up Mike? Any other developments? Any noise that you maybe hearing about the shop. I know mobsters from all walks of life come into this space. Keep your ears open and to the ground. Now more than ever. We need to be really careful. 

Thomas sat in his office for a little bit and conducted his meeting with his business partners and managers in the back. And once he was done. He had the car brought around the back. He slipped thru the warehouse and into the car to go to his next place of business. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Crowned Firearms
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL