Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:30:39
Page:  1 
Katherine's Arrival Started by: Katherine on Mar 10, '21 23:31

Katherine stepped from her car dressed in skin tight leather pants and matching jacket. Beneath the jacket, she wore but a simple black shirt that covered many of her vicious scars from her time in the secret laboratory based in the out skirts of New Orleans. 

She came in search for her mother and father who she hadn't seen since she was two years old back in the old world. That was over five hundred and fourth years ago, Katherine had been searching  for them and the last they were in  LA. 

Fuck she needed a drink and walks towards the nearest club, pushing open the doors and stood in the doorway. Slowly lifting her eyes as she shone black, a grin played upon her lips.  Pushing past the men that stood in the way to look at her, not interested in any of them as one grabs her arm forcefully.

Katherine grabbed his wrist and twisted it to the point of cracking the bones as he yelled in pain and backed away. "Don't ever fucking touch me. That was rude to say the least now fuck off or I will rip off your head and play football with it" she snarled at him and his mates..

Walking to the bar and ordered herself a Jack Daniels and coke before sitting down with her back against the bar.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Jaqs sitting in a dark corner, watching everything from where she sat, she was at a vip private seat, jaqs had been looking idily for her target that was given to her. Jaqs was in her own black tight leather outfit, and in her leather duster.  Sipping on some sweet type of whiskey on the rocks, sitting next to someone they sent to her, trying to pry more money put of her. Half ass listening to her company she suddenly saw her target walk in. 

As she leaned forward, watching the woman walk in and fend off those men, she clenched her hand, and relaxed, as she took a deep breath, feeling confused by this action. She gave thr person a small lump of cash and had him give her a second glass of what ever she was drinking and a new glass for herself. 

Then as the person walked off, seeming a bit down by jaqs not responding to them, they decided to not send another person to her, only drinks. Jaqs looked through the information that was given to her, she noticed the woman was a bit familiar to her. She had forgotten she had saved her years ago. As she looked down, it showed her some familiar information, she looked back up at the female noe curious. 

She watched as a man set a drink down for katherine, and whisper something in the womans ear, then put a small note on thr napkin as she finished her own drink and stood up. And just before katherine could get a good glimps, she disappeared into thr back Alley, getting a weird sense of familiarity from that girl. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $60,000 Tip

She sat back as she rolled her eyes as many of the males tried to chat to her without avail. Hearing the bartender speak into her ear as he placed the drink before her along with a note. Katherine picked it up to read it and looked around the dimly lit club then frowned. Catching a glimpse of a shadow disappear out of the back to the alleyway.

"Fuck damnit, that's all I need is. A dead end on the lead to my parents whereabouts" grabbing her drink and drank the whole lot down before heading out into the night.  Even more confused than before as she walked down the street, pulling her jacket up around her neck and gave a soft sigh.

Katherine was getting weary over the past years since her time in that god awful place and a girl who helped her escape the laboratory. Not having the chance to thank her but there was something that calming about her though but couldn't put her finger on it.

Report Post Tip

As she walked into the dark alley, a car pulled up, picking her up, she got into tyr car as it drove off. She then watched out the window as thr car pulled out of the dark Alley, turning into the streets. Jaqs couldn't get over the fact she was very familiar with with the woman, that kind of put her out a bit. 

"Did you finish thr job?" Angel asked her. 

"No, I couldn't, apparently I might know the woman, she has a slight history that matches mine, although she is younger, but according to the information we were in the same laboratory awhile back.. But I can't be sure if this information is all reliable." She said truthfully. 

"Oh, I see.. Do you wanna continue to check her out?" Angel asked. 

"Uh, yeah, I also want to know why this name and information was passed to me, what does this persona gsin if they die." She asked, more of asking herself. 

"Well, we can check, and in the mean time do you want to go to the one target that you found?  Your personal target?" Angel asked. 

"Yes, let's go.. " Jaqs said all too eager to get her list of names finished. 

As they drove to the address that she called off, leaving the city limits, and off onto a winding road, it seemed to be full of rich Forrest and such, this target definitely did well for himself, she was kinda impressed and disgusted at the same time. 

Report Post Tip

Katherine leant against the wall as she felt the cold whipped around her hair. Loosing all trail of thought as an elderly  man walked up to her "you alright miss, has anyone hurt you" he asked her.

Her eyes softened as she touched the man's shoulder " Just so lost and confused by trying to find someone"  as she pulled out of her back pocket a picture to show him "I guess you don't know of this couple, they go by Savannah and Tenkai"

The man took the picture from her hands and took a good long look through his glasses, then smiled softly. "Yes, my dear, I know of them. They live in the manor just outside of town. They are such a friendly pair and helped the town folk over the years" 

Katherine smiled as she looked into his eyes and giving him a pleasant memory then sent him on his way. Walking back to her car as she got in to head back to her hotel.

Report Post Tip

Driving away from the old drive from her brother's, taking her to her targets house, as they came to a stop, onto the gravel, it looked to be like they had just worked on the front in the early morning, as the driver came to a stop, before the drove all the wah into the drive way, she hopped out of the car, as thr driver pulled in behind the trees, using the dark shadows as protection. 

As she quietly stepped out of the car, she grabbed her bag full of weapons, and her information on this couple that lived here. His name was Lenard Joe Patterson, but people called him old Joe. Or uncle Joe. She gritted her teeth at how much people looked up to thr man and how much he was a public figure. As she, made her way to tthe front door, she set her bad down and pulled out a small back of picklock tools. 

As she picked the lock, she would every once in awhile keep watch, making sure no one would come up behind her and spook her. As she opened the door, she put her tools away and picked up her bag. As she stepped into the house, she shut the door behind her, locking it. She smirked, as the sound of the door locking could be slightly heard. She then left her bag wt the door, and looked around for a bit, seeing where she could do this. She happen fo see a door that lead down stairs and into the basement, as she walked down the stairs, it looked to be like a torture dungeon. 

She then went back up stairs to grab her bag, then as she grabbed her bag she went back down stairs setting up, displaying everything out on thr open for her vengeful night. Then as she went back up stsirs to the second floor, she wait next to the window, looking out onto the moonlit night, drinking a whiskey from the mans stash. 

Report Post Tip

Stopping outside the local liqueur store, Katherine grabbed a few bottles of Jack Daniels and cokes. What was with this woman, she couldn't break free of seeing her kind eyes behind the mask she wore.

"Fuck really, get yourself together Katherine. Its a woman for fuck sake, maybe you might not never see her again" she thought to herself as she headed to the till and slipped a few notes to the man. Who handed her the brown paper bag before turning to leave the store and gently setting it down onto the seat next her.

Driving out of the carpark and she headed towards the hotel a few blocks away. Looking up into the clear night sky as she pulled up outside her room for the past few nights.  She needed a hot shower and  a good nights sleep but even that was hard enough these days, since the days and long nights of the torture of her mind. Even sleep for a few hours would be hell for Katherine as the nightmares come and hearing the voice of her capturer in her mind.

Report Post Tip

Jaqs saw him wake up, and heard a gasp, she gave a fake smile, her ice silverish blue eyes, looking down at the blackish brown eyed man. As she gasped, he sat up panicking from the sight of her, she stood up, slowly walking towards him. 

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked, slightly high pitched voice. 

"Hello Mr. Patterson, I'm here to give you the night of your life, since it's the last night you will ever live.. I will make sure you go out with bang." She said sweetly. 

"Excuse me? If you don't leave, I will call the police." He said slightly louder. 

"Sir, sh, it isn't time to wake up your lady, let her sleep, and you just relax and enjoy what's coming for you." She said, as she smacked him onto the side of his head. 

As he fell unconscious, lifeless for a bit, she heard Angel coming up beside her, as Angel picked the man up and carried him down to the dungeon. Jaqs followed, was they tiied him up, keeping him in place, she sharpened her tools a bit. As she did this, she had Angel tie up the woman in the next room over, keeping the woman asleep. 

Then she poured water onto his face, waking him up, seeing his eyes wide, like they would pop out of his face, she smiled, loving the fact that he seemed to be afraid. She lightly roamed her hands over her tools, looking to choose which one of her torture tools she would choose to use in him first. Then she picke up a knife that would rip his skin, not exactly cut it clean. 

She then walked up to him, and just barely touched his skin with it. Her eyes full of excitement, then she duh deep, rilping his skin over his chest, he screamed out. Then she pulled it away as she did it again over his belly, he screamed, ripoing patt of his skin apart, barely bleeding. Then she walked back and set it down. She picked up a hook, and walked over to him. She would grab part of some loose skin and poke a hole through it snd pull, making him scream out in pain. She would often do it in several places. 

"Please, what ever I have done to you I'm sorry!!!." He screamed out. 

"Oh? You're sorry?  Were you sorry for a little girl being taken and tormented and tortured?" She whispered in his ear. 

Then she finally grabbed smaller knife, and walked over to him, he shivered in fear a bit, as one by one she ripped all of his nails out. She licked her lips in excitement as he got exactly what he deserved. Then she walked back and grabbed what seemed to be pliers. She then pulled out his teeth one by one, painful pulling as he screamed out.. Blood getting all over her. 

Then she started to slowly cut his skin, ripping it off from time to time turturing, then as she was done, she kied him after giving him falso hope of survival. 

She then did the same to the female but worse, then as blood got all over her, and all over the walls, she shot the woman, she then cleaned her tools dillegently. As she finished, she then picked up her tools and put them away and left, as she walked up to the hallway. She dialed a number, one if her men from her people to clean up the mess. 

She then left the door unlocked and shut the door and left. As she walked off back to her car she put her tools back in thr back and got in as the driver drove off. 

She then had the drive to her brothers house to get cleaned up, as she climbed up onto her room balcony and walked into her to take a, shower. She then walked to her shower taking off her clothes and shoes to get cleabed up. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Katherine grabbed the bag and heads over to the door, reaching into her pocket and pulls out the keys. Opening the door and enters, placing the bag upon the desk and grabs one of the bottles, twisting the lid off and took a long swig of whiskey.  As she turned on some music, listening to the songs that played.

Walking into the bathroom and leans over to run a bath, adding a little bubbles. As she undressed  and slipped into the hot water, Katherine laid back to relax. 

Her hand reached over the edge of the tub to grab bottle and took a long drink before the pain her head began to throb. She put down the bottle and sat up holding her head as she heard his voice in her head.

"You think you can get away from me you lil bitch. You will be mine once more and your fucking mother" Katherine screams as she climbed out the tub, grabbing the towel.  

"You won't have me, you fucking asshole and if you touch my mother. I will fucking kill you myself" the man laughed loud in her mind causing her double up in pain and pass out on the floor in the bedroom.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

She stepped into the hot shower, cleaning thr blood off her, letting the how, water run, she was a bit dazed, losing some lart of herself for what she did a few hours ago. As she stood there in the hot water, a guard came into her room taking her bloody clothes to get then cleaned. 

She began to clean her body, and wash thr bloos out of her hair, as she replayed the past few hours in her head. She wondered where she had met that woman, confused by the familiarity of the woman.  She finally felt relaxed and cleaned enough, she got out and wrapped a towel around herself. As she slowly stepped out, a guard stood in her room by her door. 

"So what's my next target?" She asked. 

"Uhm your secretary said no one, she so said get some rest in the mean time, you haven't slept in days." Angel said, she nodded not arguing with him. 

She then put on her matching panties and bra, and put on a big shirt and went to lay in her bed, pulling the pillows next to her. 

"Hey Angel, can you stay with me while I sleep?" She asked. 

"Sure, I can stay forcas long as you like." He told her gently. 

Angel then tucked her in as usual and went to sit in thr chair next to her bed, to watch over her while she slept. 

Report Post Tip

Katherine slowly woke up from passing out yet again on the floor, she cursed at being an idiot. Shifting to the edge of the bed and looked at herself in the mirror, with bags under eyes as she reached out to grab the unopened from beside her. Opening the top and took a long drink before getting dressed. She fluffed her hair up and grabbed her keys. 

Fuck she needed answers and needed them  now. Ripping open the door and got into her car,   slipping the keys into the ignition and turned it over. Pulling out of the hotel carpark as she drives towards the place they called the Manor.

Parking into the shadows and gets out, Katherine watched as the guards patrolled the forest edge. Slipping out and making her way across the lawn as she looked around seeing how beautiful her mothers home was.

Noticing a window open and blurred up onto the balcony, Katherine didn't know why she was pulled towards the bed. That's when she saw her. 

The woman who had saved her from the laboratory, who saved her from the capturer. She looked down as her finger brushed her hair  from out of her eyes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Katherine's Arrival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL