Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:16:05
Page:  1 
Katherine's Arrival (part 2) Started by: Jaqs on Mar 11, '21 19:06

Jaqs felt someone near her, and it felt like that woman she had met earlier that night, she opened her eyes and sat straight up. She then disappeared into the dark, watching the woman, curiously. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked, her voice sounded a bit cold but soft. 

She touched her own face, remembering the touch from the woman who had just touched her. She noticed Angel had left, which was kinda freaking her out, even though it was a bit normal, he did have a lot to do. 

He wasn't just her bodyguard, he was also like a secretary to her, until she found someone who could do better.  

"Why are you here.. What do you want?" She asked, seeing she wasn't getting much of an answer. 

Jaqs stood in the dark, she wasn't used to being close to anyone, and this woman had touched her so intimately, as if they were lovers or something. This was out of her comfort zone, and she felt a bit nervous. 

"Do we know each other.. Have we met before?" She asked, trying to figure out the situation. 

Feeling nervous, she held her gun in her hand, squeezing it tight, hoping she didn't have to use it, but she knew she could not likely rip all of this woman's nails out of her nails beds before she could even make a move. She then watched the woman who seemed to be looking for her. 

"Katherine isn't it?  What do you want?" She asked, as she picked up her smokes and grabbed one and lit up. 

As she lit up the cigarette, the small flame seem to lit up her face slightly then back to darkness. She took a hit and let it out, and blew out the match.

Report Post Tip

Katherine blurred to other side of the room and sat upon the chair. Her eyes grew black as she kept to the darkness. "I came to find my parents after five hundred and forty years. "

She still could feel the warmth of the woman's skin upon her fingers, as she bit her bottom lip. Seeing the frightened look upon this girls face "Don't you worry about the male, he is safe. " 

Watching the tiny glow from the cigarette as her face lit up. A rustle of her jacket as she pulled out a folded piece of paper and  held it out to the woman. "I found this the day after I awoke in the hospital with no memory of getting there. I wanted to thank you for getting me from that place"

Katherine grabbed her head as she felt the pain through her mind. "Yes, I'm Katherine. Who may I thank"

Report Post Tip

Seeing katherine was a bit strong but young, she cleared her throat at the statements, from each word she stated, it was all true. She slowly came out into the moonlight, so the woman could get a ear view of her. The whites of her eyes were black, but her ireses were ice silverish blue and bright. 

The looked down at the paper, she looked away, keeping her face calm, so that's why she was familiar to her. She then walked out onto the balcony, as thr moonlight lit up her skin, just as it did for her brother.

"I'm Jaqs, this place belongs to my brother and his wife, they have kids as well.. If your mother lived her once, then that's quite interesting, I'll have to ask him when he gets back. I have been looking for him for years.. But I'm always coming up with nothing." She stated truthfully. 

She then took the last hit, and put it out. Then she shoom her head, her jaw length hair switched from side to side. It was curly and a bit fluffed out. She looked over at katherine, giving herca firm look, trying to figure out the situation. 

"Well, if you want, you can stay here in the mean time, if you want, and if you have no where to go." She spoke softly. Her face held nothing, she didn't show, emotion, she was mostly kept herself in check and in her own bubble. 

Report Post Tip

A shiver ran down her spine as she looked up at jaqs  letting her eyes return to their natural color. Katherine was worn out heavily from the lack of sleep  "please tell me, their names wouldn't happened to Savannah and Tenkai" 

She hoped that this was the right place.  The voice appeared again in her mind laughing and mocking her fragile mind. "My dear, you really think that I won't find you and your bitch mother Savannah."

Katherine snapped at the voice as she looked up, her body shaking with rage. Digging "you won't have me or my mother asshole"  hoping nobody thought she was crazy with her outburst.

Before looking over at jaqs as she went out on the balcony "Right now, a calm soothing place and the able to get some sleep" she said as she shook her head to regain control. 

Standing slowly as she made her way out onto the balcony to look over the lush green gardens. "Its beautiful here,  my favorite flower is the cherry blossom." She turned jaqs towards her "I'm sorry for scaring you,  I just don't know what to believe right now. I hear his voice in my mind, taunting me. Saying he was going to find me and my mother." 

Report Post Tip

She nodded truthfully, her head fell to the side, as she turned to look at Jaqs, watching her intently, her eyes going back to normal, as well. Suddenly as Katherine started to have one of her breakdowns, she noticed tbe words she was saying. She listened to the statement, then she almost took a step towards her but stopped herself, she knew Katherine wouldn't want her help, most people didn't. 

As Katherine finally gained control of herself, Jaqs let her hands fall, as she sat on the edge of the balcony, staring off into the distance. Listening to her, as she was in deep stare, most likely her own past, but she didn't really show it. As she listened to each word, she would look from her scene, to katherine, Jaqs face was expressionless. 

"Well, I take of this place while they are away.. No one can find you here, go clean up and get some rest, and tomorrow we can talk about your schedule.. I take care of some of the younger children that aren't exactly ready to be responsible.. So I will talk to you about it all in the morning.. Right now is not the best time to Converse.. You are drunk, and if you wake up confused and you vo to smack me.. I will reply with a scare.. Also one rule.. If you are gonna stay here.. You csn bring your food here, or alcohol here, but I will not allow you to destroy what they built because you are not yourself.. We clear?" She stated boldy, but softly. 

She was now looking at her, the smell of blood seem to ooze off of her, and she reeked of booze and head trauma. "That's mine and your father's favorite as well...there is a special garden on this, property that I personally take care of, because its one of my brothers treasures.. If you like sometime I can show you.. But it's full of exotic things and it's huge.. So please don't go looking for it on your own.. You wouldn't be able to handle it just yet, as weak as you are.. I'm sorry I don't really talk as much, I'm just explaining everything.. Anya said thst by explaining things and by giving out warnings, people will understand and not cause trouble." She stated emotionlessly. 

She had never had to talk so much in her life, so she wasn't used to it, her brother or her bodyguard would speak for her, since she mostly keeps to herself. It wasn't something she wanted to, she was an assassin, she mostly kept to herself, and out of others way. But for some reason this young one seemed to want to interrupt that flow of her life. 

Report Post Tip

With a tilt of her head, Katherine leant against the doorpost as she watched jaqs.  Listening to her voice as it soothed mind.  "I can't remember the last time I fully slept and a shower would help a lot also." She said as she placed the bottle down upon the table.

"Please tell me of my mother and father as I haven't seen them since I was two. I can't really remember much of my childhood. I was moved around a lot and never in the same area"

Katherine walked back into the bedroom and sat thinking if her parents ever thought about her or even looked for her. "Which room will I be in?" She asked as her body slumped forward. The dull throb flowed through her mind from the collapse earlier that morning.

"You mean my siblings are here also?" Looking surprised as the door opened as Zadist entered the room, Katherine looked up at him and growled.

Report Post Tip

Jaqs hopped off the edge of the balcony, her feet lightly touched the floor, with no sound, as she walked, there no sound, it was almost if she wasn't even there. It almost like if you werent able to see, it would seem like she wasn't there at all. She listened to Katherine's first statement, as she walked over to her other wardrobe and pulled out some pajamas for katherine to take, and go take a shower. 

"Well I will tell you once you've had your shower, it could be a bed time story if you like." She said, realizing the woman was excited and nervous all at the same time. 

"Well, if you like you can stay in this room, either in my bed, or my couch or my extra bed thst I have.. It's up to you, at least until tomorrow... Breakfast will be made for you, and brought to you, so you don't have to worry about anything." She stated softly, in a calmed timely manner. 

"Uhm yes, some of them but not all, the sets of twins are off studying abroad, and younger ones are here getting home schooled, they rarely go to public school unless they have to get involved in school activities but even then they do things on their own.. Their schedule is hard and complicated, if you can keep up then you are doing excellent." She said. 

Then as she growled over a male coming into her own room, she raised s brow to that but let it go, as Zadist seem to snort at her, phury seemed to walk in behind him. She gave s light non-existent yawn to the situation as if it didn't bother her. 

"These are your mothers men, the people from her tribe...they work for her and the family, some of them have families if their own, calm down.. As I told you earlier, no one can touch you here." She stated, as a light breeze blew around her. 

Report Post Tip

Zadist  and Phury came closer "Calm, lil Lady. I'm not here to hurt you, we are both loyal to you mother. She is the bravest woman I've ever met and very protective over her people" he said as Katherine began to relax. 

Her eyes began to roll back into her head as she sway softly. Phury watched as he frowned slightly "catch her now, this girl is being tracked and its in her head. I've felt a presence and its fucking mean jaqs."

Zadist grabbed Katherine and laid her on the bed, then looked up at her."is this the girl you told us about jaqs that was in the laboratory with you. The bastards who mentally fucked up her poor brain"

He grabbed a cool cloth and folded it then placed it on her brow "I've seen this work before with Savannah and it was very hard to bring her out of it. You need to come sit next to her as your calming effect is working on her."

Report Post Tip

"Yeah, I left her note, told her to come find me when she was ready, didn't think nk she would really do it.. Anyway that girl is stubborn like her parents." She said, more of sarcasm than anything at the end of that statement. 

As they caught and put her on the bed, Jaqs knew exactly what was going on, she had helped so many others as well, she walked over to the bed and put a finger to the girls head and woke her up. The shield over the house blocked out everything, she then crossed her arms. 

"Do you just normally not care about your surroundings or do you just not pay attention... So much like your mother.. But uhm if you like I csn get rid of thst issue...and before you jump to arguements with me about how bad it is or was.. I already know.. I was there remember?  No point in telling me things I already know.. So you can either do one of two choices.. Let me take care of it.. Or.. You can suffer.. Your choice." She said softly. 

She realized she sounded a bit cold hearted, but it needed to be said, she was a grown adult, she didn't need to be babied or coddled.  Jaqs stood there and felt everyone freeze watching this, but they knew she right, but she probably could have been less cold. 

Report Post Tip

Katherine sat  up with confusion and blinked as she listened to jaqs. Opening her mouth to say something but snapped her mouth closed  again " just get the fucking thing out of my head so I can sleep. Besides I'm not stubborn just misunderstood " she said blurting it out as she laid back and to exhausted to get into an argument with the woman.

The guards stood up and looked in shocked at jaqs, as Katherine shook her head. "I wasn't going to say anything about that. I have patches in my memories no matter how I tried to remember" she said softly as she looked up at jaqs. Her eyes heavily darkened from bags under them. 

Report Post Tip

Jaqs looked up, having them step out onto the balcony, she then pushed katherine down onto the bed, and massaged her head, and closed her eyes. Dipping into Katherine's memory, as she looked through she could see where the problem was. She noticed it part of their subconscious and their soul that was intertwined with her mind. Jaqs sighed snapping her finger, making it obliterate, as if it was never there or had never been there. 

"Done." She said, as she opened her eyes. 

Then suddenly Jaqs swore she heard a scream of pain from that nasy being, she looked to see phury giving a sly grin about it. Then Jaqs let her set up and she moved away from her, she then walked over to the balcony door frame. 

"Go take a shower... You can use the pajamas that I gave you.. Or don't.. Doesn't matter to me." Jaqs said. 

Then suddenly Anya was on Jaqs shoulder, giggling, she raised a brow, abd looked over at Anya, the guards just snorted, shaking their heads. 

"I'm sorry, she isn't very sociable, but she is nicer than she talks, I promise, she is harmless to family.. She is just very shy snd very well kept to herself.. Uh one thing you will come to understand, our sunt doesn't really show expressions or emotions so don't take it personal, if she went out of her way to help you, it means she cares about you." Anya giggled. 

Report Post Tip

Feeling herself being pushed back upon the bed, Katherine blushed slightly and looked away. Feeling her head being massaged as jaqs worked her mind freeing from what the fuck was hurting her head. 

She raised an eyebrow to the tiny scream and smirked before giggling softly. Pushing herself up just as a lil girl came in and jumped upon Jaqs back like a lil spider monkey. Giving her a soft smile "I know lil one, I also have the same thing too. I rather show emotions to those who ever meet me, I can also be a bitch to those who think they can show their animalistic  urges. So I can understand how she feels lil one, your aunt could have left me there but she didn't . " she said as she swung her legs off the bed and walks over to the bathroom.

Looking back "can they fetch my belonging from the hotel named blue moon?" Nodding the guys out on the balcony as she ruffled the girls hair as she went past her. "I will go for this shower and not pass out on the floor." She chuckled.

Report Post Tip

Jaqs turned to the men nodding to them, as they disappeared to go hrr stuff, Anya giggled, as Jaqs looked between them, she lit up another cigarette, taking a hit. As she blew it out, she heard Katherine's gratitude in the way she spoke to Anya about thr little incident. 

"Uh wait.. You don't need to sleep on the floor, I have a couch over there in thr corner, or you can sleep in my bed, it's custom made so you should be comfortable enough to sleep in it. Nothing happens in my bed incase you are wondering." She stated just before the giril went into the shower to get cleaned up before she would take a good rest. 

"You should be sleeping Anya, did you have a night mare again?" She asked. 

"Yeah, but I don't exactly know if it was a night made but I'm glad I have you around." Anya said as Jaqs ruffled up her hair.  

Jaqs didn't really do intimwcy of any kind, but she did how ever try to show that the people were special to her.  She then went off onto the couch pulling Anya with her into a snuggle as she put out her smoke. As she dozed off, thr night turned into morning.  She could hear people giggling and talking, she smelled breakfast being served, it was a saterday morning. It was cloudy but it was bright. 

She slightly opened her eyes to see them giggling and eating, she his into her blankets turning over in her blsnkets almost like she was in a burrito. As she dozed off a bit more. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Katherine's Arrival (part 2)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL