Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 18:15:23
Page:  1 
The recruitment of Jaqs (part 1) Started by: Jaqs on Mar 12, '21 14:29

Jaqs walk down the streets of LA, minding her own business, listening to the echoes of the past, children playing games in the streets in front of their homes. Homeless people arguing over their next meal, mobsters arguing of their losing bets. Mother's yelling out of the window, calling her family for supper time, or something along those lines. She could see new families coming in taking over what the older families have done and making it better. She could see new businesses and new property being built. She could see old and new money everywhere. As she seemed to be walking, it was like she was walking through the timeline, not exactly time traveling, but with all the changes it just seemed that way. 

As she stepped into a diner that was open, the bell above the door went off which made everyone stare. She just walked past those stares, and sat on one of the stools that was open at the counter up front. 

She looked over and saw it was a mobster family, a few of them looking dead At her. Or maybe they were looking past her, so she did a double take to make sure, they seemed to be talking amongst themselves as they looked back and forth, yep they were definitely looking at her. It was late afternoon, so she thought she would get the seafood platter, it smelled so good. She had been given multiple recommendations on it, so she thought she would try it out. 

So as she waited, she didn't look over, she just thanked the woman, who seemed to be either looking like she was drooling or looking like she was a freak, she couldn't exactly tell which. 

As her food was set down on the counter for her, she was glad they deshelled everything because she didn't want to look like an idiot trying to figure it all out. 

As she began to eat her food, suddenly a man and a woman sat on either side of her, she blinked at this. Confused as to why they would even sit next to her let alone come up to her, she was pretty sure most people were either afraid of her, or they hated her, not that she cared about it. 

"Say, I have been seeing you around here for a while now.. Are you from around here?  Or are you just drifting in the wind?" Sumtingwong asked. 

"Well, I'm originally from here, but I was away for a while, and I came back, now I have nowhere to go." She said softly. 

"You seem to have quite the reputation here in LA, working out for yourself, but there is only so far you go by yourself." Klejnot interjected. 

"Ah.. I'm not good with socializing.. I.. " She said, she felt a bit shocked. 

"Listen, no need to make any Swift decisions.. Just give yourself some time to think it over.. Here is the address.. Come visit, we have some parties and celebrations going on this weekend.. You can just visit from time to time until you have made up your mind." Sumtingwong stated, writing down the address. 

She looked down at the paper, she looked back up to see them getting up and leaving with what seemed like other mobsters that belonged to their group. She then looked back at the waitress who seemed to raise a brow. 

"He likes you." The woman said. 

The woman seemed to be ignorant of the conversation he was having with her, she shook her head as she began to eat again. After a while of eating her food, she threw a lump of cash at the woman left, going home to think about what she had just previously talked about with those two individuals.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The recruitment of Jaqs (part 1)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL