Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 16:35:33
Page:  1 
The recruitment of Jaqs (part 2) Started by: Jaqs on Mar 13, '21 05:32

As Jaqs left, going home to get changed, she thought about that conversation that she had earlier. As changed into new leather clothing after taking a shower, as she finished, she quickly got dressed. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, she grabbed her duster, and opened it, putting on her duster, her weapons already put in place, just in case she needed them. She never left the house without them. 

As she opened the door, she noticed it was someone who belonged to that group of people earlier. She then blinked in confusion, but nodded following them to their car, as she got to the car, a door was opened for her, she got in and the door was shut behind her. She then saw the guard getting in himself. 

As they pulled off, she watched as the scene moved by, as the car drove down the road. She had a feeling they were taking her to a party tonight, clasped her hands on her lap, keeping quiet, she felt nervous as it was, let ong thinking about carrying on a conversation. 

Then suddenly, they pulled up to what looked like a huge piece of land, and a gate that needed to be opened. As she looked, she could see people going to park, and gathering around. As the car came to a stop and thr guard looked, and  saw her, they seemed to give a thumbs up. 

"Oh, it's the legendary Jaqs, go on in." The man said, as they car pulled forward. 

As they pulled up, she could see people moving alongside the car, cheering, as if she was someone famous, she blinked confused as to what was going on. 

"Uhm.. Excuse me.. Can you tell me what exactly is going on?" Jaqs asked. 

"Well, they always have a party, but uhm you are our guest, and people tell stories about you around the fire, songs being sung and such.. There isn't a person who doesn't know about you.. At least around these parts." The man driving said. 

She felt nervous, thinking she might be mauled, so she looked all around, and she saw people running behind, the sides and moving around the front. Then as the car pulled up to the parking spot, the door was opened for her, and people were mostly pushed back. She got out, then suddenly a cool breeze moved her coat around a bit, and looked around, hearing whistles and cheers. It sort of freaked her out. She saw people go back to what they were doing mostly, but they seemed to keep their eyes on her. As she walked past the tables and around the dance floor that they used, she saw the godfather chairman of the city. She wondered what was going on, as she was guided to him and a few of his under city leaders, they seemed to smile. She looked around to see if there was a place to escape, she then heard a few of then chuckling as if they read exactly what she was looking around for. 

"No need to worry, you are safe here, I assure you.. No harm will come to you while you are here.. You are a special guest of mine, so just relax and enjoy tonight's festivities." Sumtingwong said. 

She nodded to each one of them as he introduced her to them and suddenly you happened to look over, and heard everyone laughing, as he was telling joke after joke, and she noticed they seem to be chiming in. 

"Oh.. That's some of LV's city people.. We are a twin sister family.. We originally came from LV and then we just extended out here.. Over there you got Boulevard right hand man, roy and then next to him you got beasty.. And next him you got an LV city leader, joey and then standing between you got mrchachaslide.. I think that is.. I can't really tell, it's getting dark out here.. The lights should be coming on pretty soon...they are all family.. They came to visit for a bit as always." Sumtingwong said. 

She nodded, letting him know she understood, she still felt nervous, as she looked around, and a live band played their music, a bit of bluegrass and some swing dance music. She used her ears to overhear some things, the music was a bit loud but she was used to the human noises around her. 

"Why don't you go look around and then we can come back and talk about it, yes?" He said, she nodded. 

She then walked around for a bit, listening to stories about her, being told, she blinked realizing they were telling her stories about being a street rat. She snorted, and Shook her head, she then looked up just as Mr slide came to the table to get some party favors, she started to walk the other way. 

"You're Jaqs aren't you? I saw you around, look like you wanted to run off.. We won't eat you nothing, but uh you should LA, they seem to like you, you are originally from here aren't you?" He said. 

"Mhm, I'm just really shy." Jaqs said. 

"Oh I can tell, looked like a turtle being ripped out of its shell, anyway maybe we might see each other around." He said, as she waved and walked off. 

Hours later, she found her way back to sumtingwong, she nodded as he chuckled, "Well what's your answer?" He said, pulling out a name tag from his pocket. 

"I'll join." She said, as he put the hollow and Atlantis on her coat. 

"Good, you belong here, we could use someone of your caliber and expertise around the city." He said, she smiled and nodded

"Now as a new family member go relax, and enjoy the party, if you like go get a drink." Said a familiar voice from behind her. 

She snorted as she turned to see Mr. Slide came to joke as it seemed, she then began to walk and joy her new mafioso life.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The recruitment of Jaqs (part 2)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL