Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 23:45:49
Page:  1 
Double XP Team Jail Comp - Sunday, March 14th Started by: Squishy on Mar 13, '21 07:50
Starting Sunday, March 14th there will be 8 team based double XP jail events, each one being independent from each other.

12:00 to 14:45 - Event 1
14:45 to 15:00 - 15 minute break

15:00 to 17:45 - Event 2, with a new team.
17:45 to 18:00 - 15 minute break

~Continues for a grand total of 8 events.

The site will be broken down into assigned groups that you will compete against for total busts. The first and second place team will be awarded (60%/40%) of the credits spent by the last two placed teams.

Each member will receive their share of the award based upon their participation compared to others in their group. Example: If you do 10% of the work, you get 10% of the prize.

All of those that do enter into the comp and place within the top 6 of the 8 teams and have at least 100 double XP busts will get perks. The top 2 teams will get better perks.

Those not competing with an active timer will not earn double XP or be eligible for the credit share or any other prizes that may be given

Teams will be assigned programmatically to make them as even as possible.

When the event starts, as soon as you enter the event, it will assign you to a team and you will have a link off of your jail that you can check out to see who your team is.

Every time you contribute towards a shared jail, it adds time to a special timer. While that timer is active, all jails during that time count towards double XP.

For this comp, it doesn't matter if you bust 0s or 20s, the winning groups are only based on busts. However, for your own personal gain XP wise, if you can do higher guards then go for the bigger XP as long as you can maintain good success ratio to also benefit the groups score for busts.

I would suggest going into the event with no recent busts to have the highest XP % tier. We will not be resetting peoples XP % tier.

I know we normally schedule our events Saturday to Sunday but I figured I would share some love to those that always seem to get shafted by their work schedule for this.

Have fun!
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
I am automatically assigned to a team??? Ohheellnawww. Then my hard work will mean nothing since no matter how much I try, there's no way for me to partner up with other people who I know would put almost the same amount of hard work as me.
And a comp on a sunday (night) right before monday morning?? ohhheellnawwww x2. I like the events we have but I literally can't even participate in this one for the timing even if I wanted to... Good luck to everyone else!
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $130,000 Tip

nuclear, who stole the jelly from your doughnut? i, myself, can't wait, love these jail events!

Report Post Tip

Nuclear, even if you get out on a team that doesn’t take part at all, you still can just do the jail busts for the double XP. You never know, you may get put in a team that kicks ass and you wins some credits. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Dude its a game chill out.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Nuclear..

I was on a team of 4, but only 3 put in work. And we did pretty well actually! We were well over the average. Thanks Dihajh and JackMiller.

This event was fun! Can't wait for the next. Thanks Squishy.

Report Post Tip

Cheers for the fun all!
joynerlucas , seashanty , kousei , whybother and I'm sure i'm missing others :P

Report Post Tip

Was a good showing Dihajh :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I threw a 0.25 credit hoping to piggyback a good team.

I got JackMezzo so obviously ecstatic.. until I realised he hadn’t been on in like 45 minutes.

I busted 5 people and then had to go work.

Shameful I know. Don’t judge me.
Report Post Tip

Yeah it was a fun event especially trying to race some of you click monkeys! I'm looking at you especially Dihajh

Report Post Tip

Uhm, why was the Round 6 skipped?

Report Post Tip

There was a bug in round 6.  Round 6 never fired.

Report Post Tip
Great event had a blast round 8 3 man army nearly got there lmao
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Thanks for the fun! Prowess on steroids now
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Double XP Team Jail Comp - Sunday, March 14th
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL