Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 02:51:13
Page:  1 
A Paradise of Misfitting Goddaddy Toys Started by: Honesty on Mar 14, '21 20:02

The room was dimly lit with few rays of sunshine penetrating inside the room, revealing the dust. On one of the dirty couches, Honesty was laying down, wearing a stained, yellowish wife beater and some very disgusting undergarments. On the floor, empty bottles upon empty bottles of maple syrup were either broken, tipped over or leaning against each other. The only bottle that wasn't empty was the one still in Honesty's hand, but emptying slowly, as the hand dipped and the bottle dripped from the clearly passed out and very "professional" mobster. Then, a loud noise occurred as the ever-so annoying Cannon barged in the door.

"You stupid fuck! What are you doing!? You're supposed to be helping me with the preparations!"

The lifeless almost-corpse of Honesty let out a behemoth's fart.

Cannon took one of the bottles on the floor and threw it at Honesty's head. The latter woke up in a frenzy and started yelling and cursing at Cannon. The weird fella (not Honesty) then yelled at Honesty:

"It's JoeyJoJo's inauguration today! WHY ARE YOU ASLEEP?! NOTHING IS DONE!!!" Honesty felt his heart sink quicker than the Titanic. The two hands rushed out the HQ to prepare hastily for the very important day.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ESTEEMED AND JAW-DROPPING-BEAUTY POISONIVY, MOST INCREDIBLE PRINCESS BELLABRUSCA...

and MRChaChaSlide

Today, we celebrate the ever-so amazing JoeyJoJo taking the role of Goddaddyfather of Paradise. It has been an honour working with such a great man and I can definitely say that I and the other leaders of Las Vegas, along with the members and associates, are more than pleased, and proud, of someone like you taking the mantle of responsibility in leading Paradise and guiding it to success and flourish, while holding the title of Godfather. You worked hard to get to this point, so let this point become a drawn-out line marking history as one of the greatest to lead this land.

Honesty raised a glass of maple syrup to the crowd.

To me JoeyJoJo!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

When Honesty was still passed out on the couch, Cannon looked around at the dusty HQ and began preparations. Realizing the Canadian was know where to be found, he rushed all over the HQ to find where he resided. When he finally found the maple man, the Left Hand looked over at the Right's almost breathless, lifeless body. He then began to walk over to Honesty, swimming through a sea of maple syrup bottles. When a bottle broke under Cannon's foot, in a deluge of rage, he ripped away a bottle off the floor and catapulted it at Honesty. Honesty ripped a roaring, raging fart. That is when Cannon finally snapped:

GET THE HELL UP AND HELP ME WITH THESE DAMN PREPARATIONS YOU MAPLEY SYRUP-SUCKING JERK!

Honesty then rose to his frail feet and left the room. After working their butts off to make the occasion as special as can be, they get to the place where the speech is to take place and they turn to the masses standing on the streets:

"Congratulations Godfather JoeyJoJo! It has been an honour and a privilege to work with you and help get you to this point. You are one of the hardest working mafiosos that I know and you deserve this prestigious title. 

Cannon reaches into his coat and pulls out a flask. Realizing it has sticky residue of maple syrup on it, Cannon gives Honesty an evil grin and proceeds with a toast:

"Congratulations once again! To a long and prosperous road ahead! Salute!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cha-Cha was just sitting on the back of a car waiting for these dickheads to get their shit together. "Three grown fucking adults and are more useless than someone in a fucking coma. It's fucking impressive I must say." Noticing all the jars of broken maple syrup laying all over ChaCha remembers why he always hated coming over this way it's like you let the kindergartners loose in the jars of paste. Except children are more intelligent than Honesty, but I'm sure they both eat paste together. 

"Fuck lets get this over with." he sighs. Walking up to JoeyJoJo he reaches out to shake his hand but is reminded how uncomfortable and sweaty his hands normally are. "Congrats Joey, you worked hard for this for sure. Now you can get rid of that fucking mullet and leave the trailer park." ChaCha looks towards Honesty who is just shoving handfuls of maple syrup in his pants and mouth. "Just what the fuck is wrong with that thing that's your RH Joey." Cha-Cha just turns to walk away putting his hat on he says to himself "I fucking never want to come to this maple syrup covered trailer park again, fuck this." ChaCha reaches inside his trunk pulls out a half empty bottle of whiskey and throw it at Honesty. Then gets in his car and pulls out. Knowing that's the one thing Honesty's dad wishes he had don't so many years ago.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Peter had heard some commotion and celebration on the streets and wandered over.   It appeared to be a very joyous occasion for members of the Las Vegas families.

"Many congratulations from Detroit on achieving the much coveted and beloved rank of Godfather, JoeyJoJo.  I wish you every blessing that the responsibility can bring and hope that your family brings in all the rewards you deserve." said Peter

"And also a congratulations to MrChaChaSlide on your own promotion to bold.  Best of luck to you both in your new ventures."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Paradise of Misfitting Goddaddy Toys
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL