Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:33:33
Page:  1 
Inactive Started by: Janitor on Mar 19, '08 16:45
Your strolling down the streets when you pass a back alley. A young man steps out from the shadows and you immediately recognize him.

Have you seen those bums recently?

At first your confused but then he speaks some more

It seems that they come into our towns ever so often. But not enough.

Still confused, Your friend motions for you to come into the alley way.

Look at that fuckin bum. He's been here for 6 days. Sleeping, in that exact same spot. Wait another 2 hours and he'll be dead. That's when he turns 7.

Your friend throws an empty beer bottle at the bum, and he still doesn't wake up.

See what I'm talkin about?

You take take what man says and then leave, only to come back shortly. This time there are 8 or 9 hulky figures hunched over the man. You walk up to the bum and pull your pistol out, aiming at his head. By this time all the others are doing the same.

Within seconds you try and pull the trigger...... SHIT! Jammed.

You raise your gun and point it at where That Old bum recently stood. He is no longer there. You look like a fool in front of the gathering spectators around his already dead body.

You look around and notice that all of the hulky figures, who were once by your side have disappeared. You stick your pistol in your waistband, and start to run. It all happened so fast, within seconds. So fast that you didn't even catch a glimpse of the shooter.
Report Post Tip
*Later, at the House of Cheese, 47 talks to his comrades.*

It feels like someone hit me in the head with a damn beer bottle... worst hangover I've ever had. I think I slept in the damn alley behind the bar last night. That's the last time I drink that homemade cheese liquor the boss keeps pushing.
Report Post Tip
That stuff will kill you, went on a bender myself with that the other night, I woke up at Kerneys and man I can't still walk upright.
Report Post Tip
Really Snake eyes?

I assumed Kerney would be a gentle lover.
Report Post Tip
He is actually, but I dont think the pain is from that.
Report Post Tip
That because that pain is from ME.

You were "intruding" on my alone time so I called your midgets from the ole waffle house and they came over to practice their new circus tricks on the front lawn. Needless to say, they must have dropped you a few times on those bowling pins they use to juggle with...

Oh, they want you to open the waffle house again. They made me promise to remind you when you were sober enough to remember.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Inactive
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL