Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 23:00:12
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Gender Started by: Peace_ManV on Jun 11, '11 01:47

Ok, so this will impact gameplay as much as it will impact so of the wording in gameplay. Since MR has a fair amount of female players, wouldnt it be neccesary to set up a "male or female" option before you start a new character?

Example: "AlabamaWorley has invited you to join his crew \

She's a female so should it be "AlabamaWorley has invited you to join her crew"

Just a thought.

Report Post Tip

Yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss.

Strangely enough, I wouldn't have thought of this.

[place sexist joke here]

Report Post Tip

I do have to agree that the gender seperation would be kinda nice to use females that play. :)

Just saying :p

Report Post Tip

Being honest.. this is a nice idea. I am not sure if women were really part of the mafia in the time era this game is set but we all know that this game strays far from the era in areas so.. it would be nice to see a Gender thing. As ranks could also change to..

Wise Guy / Wise Lady
Made Man / Made Woman
Godfather / Godmother

And as Peace said.. things like the invite personals etc.

Report Post Tip

But SexyBeast is neither man nor woman. :/

Report Post Tip

and what would you pick for Mrs. Doubtfire. haha 

Lets see there's male, female, hermaphrodite, alien, and then you got chuckles now?

lol jk but the gender selection would be a superb idea.  i mean without this i guess we are a bunch of asexual reproducing guys

Report Post Tip

This place is a major Sauage Fest. And if we're all dudes then i guess im a tranny.

Report Post Tip

This was originally rejected on the grounds of authenticity.

Whilst I don't care about the his/her, I would ask that if this is considered we don't have "Wise Lady" or "Made Woman".

Report Post Tip

I agree with Chuckle... as we all know there's no such thing as a Wise Lady :/

hand-bags at dawn. Am only joking ladies, you're all a lot wiser than me. Killer Jane best not come out of the wooodwork and slash me down

Report Post Tip

Runs out of the woodwork and starts slashing random people before realizing that they have nothing to do with this discussion

Erm...well...look at that.

Pushes all the bodies into an alley before adressing the people who are actually participating

Well in regards to this debate, although we do have many wise ladies and made women, it has never really offended me to be called wise guy or made man. I guess the only thing is that some people might want other options too (don't ask me what, but you never know.)

I think we do a good enough job defining ourselves as male or female or alien or whatever in our profiles and street posts. I hear rumors that the gods will change Godfather to Godmother if you are distinguished enough to get the position.

I don't really think we need it, it's just symantics, as we can usually figure out which characters are male and female anyway.

Before stepping back into the crowd, TheGreenFairy grabs PARISo and skillfully uses her knife to cut apart his clothing, leaving him naked in front of everyone, giggling as she makes her escape

Report Post Tip

Wise guy is just slang for a mobster,

and made man just refers to a made human, like mankind and what not. there were probably many women mobsters. But 'wiseguy' and such are just general terms.

Report Post Tip

I would like to see that idea put into effect

Report Post Tip

Lot's of coding for a small change, but I feel like this smal change can/may be necessary.

Report Post Tip

It should be taken into consideration. 

Report Post Tip

Actually, women were not allowed into the mafia. I say we keep it how it is and not allow people to change to Godmother instead of Godfather, but that's just me.

Report Post Tip

Tis a no for me. A lot of work for no change.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Gender
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL