Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:06:35
Page:  1 
Tortured Soul Started by: Katherine on Mar 22, '21 19:57

A young couple walked through the deepest darkest forest in the Carpathian Mountains. They held their two-year-old daughter's hand gently as she sang to them both happily.  

Katherine looked up at her mother as her brown curls fell over her shoulders, "I love you, momma and papa." She spoke softly before toddling off close by to play in the fallen leaves as her parents sat there watching her.

"We both love you too, my angel," Savannah said as she laid her head on Tenkai's shoulder. He wrapped his big strong arms around her waist as he nuzzles into her neck.

​​​​​​She gathered up a few golden leaves and threw them into the air, laying back with a soft giggle. Her mother soured out to her "careful my angel, don't hurt yourself now" as her lifemate held her close.

Katherine spread her arms out and legs as if to make a leaf angel, squeals of delight "mommy, look what I did. Angel for you" she smiled brightly as her mother came over and picked her up, placing on her hip.

"My angel, I've got all I want in my arms," Savannah said as she kissed her forehead with a soft kiss. Her life was fulfilled with her firstborn in her arms and her husband there beside her.  "I think we should get home and see what grandmother has made you for supper." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Deep in the mountain

Scientists working flat out for years as a string of disappearances arose in the surrounding area of the Carpathian Mountains. 

Then for the past several years,  a woman's mutilated body would show up in the nearby river. Evidence of her being tortured and mutilated as her womb ripped through the gaping hole in her belly.  

Signs of a pregnancy that went wrong or just blood drained from her body.

Alexander slammed his fist upon his desk as he leaned forward to the weakest of his men as to intimidated him. There in the room with several women hanging by the wrists, half-starved and bloody.

"These bitches are no use for me. Their weak  assed  bodies won't carry my children." He growled as he took out the picture of Savannah from the desk drawer. "Is there any sightings of the Lil bitch?"  He showed the picture to his men and was getting more frustrated with the lack of information.

Victor and Armin both grunted as they  "no my liege, we have the shadows surrounding forest the home.  Warriors are guarding her and the daughter, That life mate maybe of a problem for us as he won't leave her side, protecting her and their daughter."

Alexander's head snapped up and faced them "Your telling me, that bitch has a child, and not one of you useless fuckers told me of this piece of valuable information"  he strolled towards a new addition to the wall and leaned down before grabbing the woman throat. Squeezing the very breath from her lungs, he could smell the fear as he tore into her warm fleshy skin as the blood gushed out of the wound. A strangled and weak cry escapes the woman before she died at the hands of this monster.  

"Bring me that child now and if you don't I will kill the both of you. Then get ones that can now get the fuck out!  Take this bitch out also" pointing to the dead girl at his feet and kicked the body

Victor grabbed one arm and Armin the other dragging the body across the floor. "Get rid of this like the fucking rest," Victor said as he looked at his companion Armin "The boss is losing it over this bitch Savannah" he growled

"What is with her that he wants so badly" Armin replied as they both left to check in with the shadow warriors.

"She told him that he could never possess her and walked away. He has been obsessed with her ever since"  explained victor.

Report Post Tip

Katherine held onto her mother tightly "momma, what's wrong?" She whispered in her soft voice as Tenkai looked over at his mate. They spoke through their special bond that was forged over time.

"I'm feeling a strange presence nearby and we need to get back to the house fast. I'm not liking this my love" he nodded to her as their daughter looks from one to the other.

She hated when they did the speaking silently between them and starts to wriggle in her mother's arms. "Momma,  down and play" as her mother held on tightly to Katherine.

"No baby, no play yet until we get home understand," she said softly as she reached out to her father.

"Papa, the forest is coming alive and I can't pinpoint from where."

Mikhail reached out to his daughter " therefore I advise you and Tenkai to get your asses back here with my grandbaby where it's safe."

As the link broke Savannah swiftly transformed into her large black cat Kass. Katherine liked when her mother shifted into her cat and snuggled up next to her on cold nights. "hold on my angel" hurrying towards the house as the wind blew through her daughter's hair. 

Katherine encircled her tiny arms around Kass's neck tightly as she could hear her father coming up alongside her.

Watching from the distance, Victor smirked as he catches the family heading their way for the house."We have found them both, the girl and mother." He growled as he saw Tenkai. "One problem, that son of a bitch mate of hers. How to get them both the fuck away from him"

As they followed at a distance as each step quietly, trying did not spook them. Armin unexpectedly steps upon the loose twig on the floor and noticed that Savannah had picked up the sound.  She had started to run once more in fright.

Victor grabbed Armin "Will you be fucking quiet? Do you want the boss to rip your guts out? " he thumped Armin in the belly as a loud groan escaped from Armin's lips. 

Report Post Tip

A shadow appeared in front of Victor as he handed over a note to give Alexander "give this to the boss and make it snappy." The shadow figure vanishes back into the ground. Armin followed along the tree line around the huge house looking for a way inside. He saw the warriors standing outside guarding the prince and his family.

Victor went around the other side and saw the same, he growled in frustration as he met up with his partner. "Fuck, the security around the house is tight. How the fuck are we going to get her from those assholes?"

"How the fuck should I know Victor?" Armin snapped back as he carried on watching the territory.

Two warriors, Gabriel and Lucian talked through the connection with that of the prince.

"It seems all quiet out here but too quiet m'lord. These bastards are up to something. Keep Savannah hidden in the underground lair out of sight with Katherine. I'm sending out a couple of the guys to search the area." Lucian said to Mikhail.

"Keep me posted Lucian and be careful out there. Make sure your life mate is safe in the safe room with your babies too and send word to all the warriors to do the same. We don't need any of the women taken" Mikhail replied through the connection. Lucian and Gabriel joined by two other warriors headed out into the forest watched by Victor and Armin.

"Stay here and watch this place I need to get back to Alexander to arrange a raid to flush out them. Armin nodded as Victor vanished into the forest making his way to the underground lair.

Report Post Tip

Back in the mountain cave

Alexander sat in his office away from the stench of death of women. He was lost in thought of how he would make Savannah pay for her betrayal of becoming another male's life mate. Knowing he should have taken her that first time and impregnated her with his child but now he will take the one thing she cares for the most. Her daughter.

A cruel smirk lined his lips as the shadow warrior appear from the ground and handed the note to him.

​​​​​​"Boss, I have found the woman and child but they are very well guarded by her father's warriors. I will return once I know more.

Victor"

As soon as the shadow warrior vanished,  Alexander strolled out of his room and headed to the underground rooms, this is where they kept the healthy women.  He growled and leant over  one of the doctors menacingly "What news have you got for me and it better be good?"

The man looked up with fear as his voice trembles "Same thing keeps happening M'lord. They keep dying at the last month, this one baby survived for two minutes to take his first breath. He then too passed away, there were problems of a serious nature." 

Alexander walked over to the crib and glanced down. A small newborn laid still with a strange deformation that if survived people would say he was a monster. This was such a cruel world.

"Get this woman out of here and clean up the mess so the others don't get infected" storming out of the room in anger. 

Victor stood in the office as his boss returns in a foul mood "tell me, where this lil bitch is and her brat daughter."  Alexander snarled at Victor "We need to attack the place tonight. Get the shadows and hunters moving now. I will make that bitch pay by taking what she loves the most in front of her eyes"

Report Post Tip

Armin sat under the tree dozing off to sleep with his arms over his chest after what seemed like hours standing watch.  As Victor and Alexander came up to the hiding position and grabbed him by the throat. Armin gasped for air as Alexander squeezed the air from his lungs. 

"You were fucking told to watch the house and not to sleep. You lazy good for nothing bastard." With the flick of his wrist Alexander threw Armin into a nearby tree as the wind was knocked out of his lungs.

"I did watch them boss. The warriors are out in the surrounding area of the house,  the bitches mate is with them. I saw two warriors enter to watch her and child" he panted heavily as he tried to get up onto his feet, holding his ribs from the pain.

Alexander motioned for his shadows to take the positions around the princes house. While he stood in the darkness watching Mikhail's men move towards the hunters and shadows. Tenkai fighting with one of the hunters as he linked to his lifemate. Punching his fist through the ribcage  to  rip the heart out and sending down blast of lightening to incinerate the heart.

"for fuck sake stay safe with our daughter my love" 

"I promise my prince" she replied back through the link. Warrior swords clashing as they fought in order to keep the princess and her baby safe from Alexander.

​​​​​Deep in the lair, Savannah held onto her sword in her stance. She reached back with her one hand and held her daughter's hand tightly as two warriors stood guard with swords at hand by the entrance.

Katherine's little heart beating really fast as her tiny hands gripped her mothers dress. Savannah stood her ground ready to fight in order to keep her baby safe along side the men who served her father.

Alexander smirked as he could hear the child's heart beating faster from a distance. He vanished in a puff of smoke and stood before the door. Reaching out through a link "lil bitch, where you? I'm going to make you fucking pay for your disobedience lil bitch." He snarled as his nails dug into his palms stepping into the home and looked around.

Savannah began to tremble  as she heard his voice in her mind. Looking down at her daughter.

"Katherine I need you to be a big girl and go to mommy and angels hiding room. Can you do this for me, bad man is here.  I need you to hide while mommy keeps you safe"  she said 

"Yes mommy, I must hide in the room with the lock and don't come out for no body" she spoke so quietly

Slowly making his way down through the house as her listens to the tiny heart beat in his mind.

Report Post Tip

Alexander smirked as he could sense the fear in his obsession for years, Each step causing her to worry, Savannah was prettified as she felt him in her mind. Seeking out her weaknesses, but she stood tall in her stance as she watched her  daughter hide away like she was told to do.

"Aww, that's not nice to send your child to hide from me lil bitch. You know I will find her. " he told her menacingly through the link .

"You will not have my daughter Alexander, I swear if you touch her, I will kill you with my bare hands, you sick son on a bitch" she snarled back at him as she looked over at the guards.

"He is here in the house. Stand fucking tall and watch for any slight movement" the guards looked back at her .

"I have warned the prince,  lil one" said the oldest of the two.

"Thanks Vito"  she replied as she heard for the footsteps upon the floorboards above them.

Then there was a sickening thud as the youngest guard is thrown into the room at her feet. There was a huge hole in his chest and the heart ripped out, she could hear Vito fight with Alexander.

Savannah linked to Tenkai "He's here. My prince the warriors are dead and he is by the entrance looking at me now"  she could hear Tenkai growls in her mind.

"I'm coming now my love" he replied as he killed another hunter.

Alexander grinned as he walked towards her "Well well lil bitch, we meet once more. Now tell me, where is that daughter of yours. Or am I to torture the information out of you"

"Never you psychopath. I will die first before giving you my daughter" she growled as her hands gripped the sword, pressing it to his chest.

"That can be arranged lil bitch, I may just claim you here and now as my own" he grabbed the sword from her hands and threw it across the room. Leaning in to her neck as he took the scent of her fear in. "I so fucking love when you fear me." 

Grabbing her by the throat and tilting her head to the side  as his other arms wrapped around her tiny waist. "So sweet  lil bitch, it sings to me every night since the first time we met." His fangs slid from beneath their gums as he tore into her throat, drinking deeply her sweet nectar.

Savannah screamed as she struggled in his arms, Alexander grabbed her hands pinning the to the wall.

Katherine could hear her mother screaming and curled up tighter in her hiding place. She hated the sound as she cried softly. Wishing her father was there to save her mommy.

Report Post Tip

Alexander leaned into her ear as Savannah slumped against the wall "Your mine lil bitch and always will be. I can get to you when ever I want and you can't fucking do nothing about this." He growled as he went to search the lair for Katherine.

Wrapping a huge hand around the door handle and ripped it from the hinges. A cruel smirk appears upon her lips as he walks closer and lifts Katherine up in his arms.  She cried as she saw her mother upon the ground, bleeding from the throat.

Katherine kicked out at the bad man as she tried to get to her mother, to make the bleeding stop. "Stop girl or I will kill her in front of you. Understand me girl I will do it to." Alexander whispered in her ear.

She looked down at her mother as they vanished through the entrance, Savannah held out her hand to Katherine."I will find you my angel I promise you this  I swear" before she passed out from the blood loss. 

Alexander headed outside into the woods as he summons his shadows. Leaving the hunters to fight the warriors as Victor and Armin followed behind.

"We need break camp as they will come looking for the little brat." He said as he dropped her on the couch. Katherine cowered into the corner as her eyes flicked back and forth between the three men.

"Kill the women and I mean every one of them" he ordered Victor.

"What about the girl? What are we doing with her?" Victor asked as he glared at Katherine.

"You will not lay a hand on her and if I find you hurt her. I will kill you both, I have plans for her." Alexander snarled as he grabbed Victor's throat.

"Yes, boss" prying the hands from his throat and disappears from the room with Armin to do as they were told.

Report Post Tip

That was over seventeen years ago.

Deep in the forests of New Orleans, in a secret laboratory. Katherine curled up sleeping from the night of nothing but tests and torture from the  guards telling her parents would never finds her. Screams of despair escapes her lips as she saw the images of her families dead bodies. 

Katherine shook as she felt her head hurt by something magical in her mind. "Please, please no more I can't take it any more I beg of you."  She sobbed upon the her pillow as the one male came into the cell and grabs her arm.

He ran his finger over her face as he plunged something into her arm to keep her calm. "Easy girl,"  he whispered as he got up an left the room. Alexander looked at the man.

"Is she ready?" He growled as he looked into the cell at the sleeping woman.

"Yes she is breaking at we speak boss. She is fighting the drugs in her system, I've never seen this before. The girl is turning earlier than we thought" he said as he left to take the tray away.

Report Post Tip

"Clink clank!." Was all that could be heard, Jaqs sitting there in the dark, depths of the lowest layers of the laboratory. 

For years Jaqs had been sitting there, in the damp, cold darkness of the walls of her personal hell of what most called a Laboratory. Huge chains keeping her in place, connected to the now old rotted cemented walls. You could hear the screams of people being tormented, from a street rat to a lab rat, nothing was new, only difference was she had more freedom on the streets. 

As she would move, you could hear the huge clanking sound of her chains, she remembered the torment and the tests they did on her, the drugs they put into her over thr years. Her eyes full of color, dulled of emotions, until she heard a scream that felt femiliar to her. For the first time in years, she opened her eyes, looking up at the guard that seemed to be guarding the door, staring at her. 

As she looked up, she gave a smile without humor, for the first time she wanted to take blood for compensation, and make them bleed red all over their floors and on their precious clothes and tools. For thr first time Jaws had thr look of murder and hatred in her eyes. Then she let out a dark laughter into thr darkness, no humor held in her laugh. The guard left and ran, she had been sitting there, her powers ready to burst to make the place burn. 

Then suddenly her eyes went dull again, as the screams of that person stopped, and suddenly her cell was opened, they walked up to her. Her head was a bit low, her eyes closed, she looked disheveled and unkept, her clothes torn and a bit damp, it loomed a bit tethered. 

As they unhooked from the wall, the weight from thr chains made a loud echo noise, going all way up to the other levels of the secret lab. She decided not to do anything, otherwise it could mess up all her future plans. Making them think she still to weak to even do anything, she was pushed forward, prete ding to fall o to thr floor, clashing the chains around loudly. A man roughly helped her up after kicking her, she got up and slowly made her way through the dark halls and up the stairs. 

With each step she took, her eyes were sbut, she didn't need to look to know where she was going, she knew the way all too well, from past experiences. With each clash from thr chains, she could see her horrible past haunting her behind her eyelids. "Clash clash" her first memories of a horid orphange, "Clank clash." Suddenly she was getting memories of her past as a street rat. 

With each step, she felt like thecweight gotvheavier, but she kept going,  "clank clash." It was as if it got louder, "clank clash" she got a new flash back of the years she waz tortured, forced to watch others being tortured. And with eash loush clash of thr chains either hitting thr floor or other chains, it was like her memories now haunting her eyes. 

Finally making over thr top step, they forced her to turn left, into a room, forcing her to sit on thr contraption that they made for her. As they connected each hesvy chain, her eyes dreary dull. As her head was yanked up by her hair, they stuck her neck in a locking device, to keep her head from falling over.  Her hair looked terrible.  Her complexion looked even worse.  As she sat there, she saw a young girl about to be tormented, she played along so they wouldn't drug her. Thr girl looked familiar to her.  Jaqs looked wot like her brother, but now it waz kinda hard to tell since she was completely dirtied. 

As the hours went by, hours turned into a days, days turned into a a couple years, she suddenly saw they gave herself and the girl a break for a few days. The girl looked to be losing her mind, Jaqs yanked at her chains, and suddenly she was having fkash backs, she blinked and she was able to see back into reality. 

"What's your name girl." Jaqs asked softly, trying to grt the girls attention. 

Report Post Tip

Katherine hugged her knees tightly as she rocked back and forth on her bottom. Lost in her own world as she mumbled softly to herself, tears staining her dirtied cheeks "mommy, where are you." She hated the sound of chains clanking as they past her room. Her violet eyes growing dull by each day as she felt a hunger growing deep within her. 

Letting out a loud growl as her mind broke slightly, looking around to the sound of a mans voice deep in her subconsciouses "You belong to me, lil girl. You will never escape my voice now"  he laughed at her as he pressed to search the memories of her parents. "Your bitch of a mother and your father won't be looking for you after all these years."

She began to cry even harder "you fucking lie, you coward. Taking me from my family, I hope they find you and rip out your cold heart. " she snapped back at him, sounding like a crazy person to the guard watching her from the window of  her cell.  "Drip, drip" the water  fell upon the stones by her window which cast the only sun light, she has ever seen over the years. 

Two big guards grabbed the top of her arms as they dragged her out of the cell, down along the corridor. Her screams of knowing what was going happen each time, she went into the room.

There were  more doctors in the room this time as she was strapped to the table. Katherine tried to break free but was took weak as one of those bastards came close to her  with something in his hand. She felt a sharp prick in her arm and her eyes rolled back into her head.

She heard the chains again sliding across the floor "clank, crash" as she turned her head slightly seeing another being taken in the opposite room and put in a strange chair. Over the years, Katherine had seen the girl many times but she looked familiar. Thoughts running through her mind "why was she in chains?"

A loud slap stung her cheek as she looked up at the male that leant down and growled at her. "What is this bitches condition  and you better tell me the fucking truth?" Victor snapped at the men.

"She is turning at an alarming rate and what we been giving her is burning off in her system. The bond with the master and the girl is strong." The one male said nervously. "I think she will give him a strong child"

Katherine slipped into unconsciousness as she had blood drawn from her arm to be checked. After hours of drifting in and out of sleep, she could hear a small voice asking her who she was "Katherine, who are you?"

Report Post Tip

"I'm Jaqs." She said, pretending to sound breathless. 

Even though she was pretending, it sounded so real, her eyes barely moved up giving it the effect of her seeming weak. She saw Katherine, she looked to be in a terrible condition, Jaqs didn't move in the slightest. She could hear foot steps moving around, she didn't need to look, to know they were there. 

"You have to stay awake Katherine.. I promise you.. I will get you out of here.... Put your trust in me this once..." She whispered, pretending to be breathless, between each pause. 

As let her head fall slightly forward, she could feel the cold hard steel cutting into the skin on her neck, as she continued to pretend to be weak, she felt her hair being grabbed, yanking her head back. She didn't cry out, she didn't give away anything. She could hear them laughing, she slowly opened her eyes, her eyes held no emotio, the expression her face cold as ice, expressionless. 

"Jesus, are you sure this is the same, legendary Jaqs as back in the day?" One of them asked. 

"Yeah, you think she is weak.. Don't provoke her, she will have your head later.. Listen, everything they tried on her, she never cried out, or shown any expression.. Instead she kept herself cold.. No matter how tough it was or how painful, she never argued or cried out.. Keep this to yourself but she has nothing keeping her weak right now.. Our drugs no longer work on her, infact they make her stronger." Thr other man said. 

"Damn.. Let's hurry up and get out of here.. If she explodes I don't want to be around to see it.. cause she might end up killing us." Thr first one said. 

As they finished, she looked around as they left, she gave a slight smile, knowing they were smart to leave, seeing no one coming in, she lifted her hand, and made thr contraptions release. She then disappeared, then suddenly she appeared next to katherine, raising a hand above her.  Suddenly darkness shrouded into the room, making it seem darker, she then looked at her arms. As she raised her arms she made the drugs thst was newly put into her body ooze out from the newly needle holes. 

She knew some of the drugs she was forced to smoke as well, she bit into her wrist, then balled her hand into a fist, as she raised her wrist to Katherine's lips. Giving her blood to heal, then as she gave her just enough blood to heal her from most of the drugs, she closed her wound and wiped Katherine's face. 

"Do me a favor.. And pretend thst you are still weak and defenceless.. I left a little bit of the drugs in your system to help you pretend.. This should be enough for you to trust me.. After this, don't worry about anything they do to you.. I will get revenge for you.. Just concentrate on getting better." She whispered in the young womans ear, pausing for a bit listening for anyone coming. 

"Now, we have maybe a few minutes before someone, comes, tell me why do you feel so familiar.. Who are your parents?" She asked, whispering ever so gently. 

Report Post Tip

She tried to keep her eyes open as she listened to the girl name Jaqs. The sound of heavy breathing telling her to stay awake "I can't, I'm so sleepy.  Someone in my mind that is scary" she spoke a soft whisper as she  heard footsteps come closer to the cells.

Deep voices tormenting Jaqs about something she couldn't work out as her mind fuzzy from the drugs in her system. Katherine turned her head slightly as she looked up at the wall, hearing "drip, drip drip". Her body shaking with fear as the guards left the cell laughing to themselves.

She heard jaqs voice once more as she heard the click from the restraints and footsteps coming towards her.  Katherine looked up with drugs crazed lids at jaqs " did my momma get you to help me" slowly slipping her eyes closed as she felt her hands grabbed and squeezed the drugs from her system.

Feeling the blood drip upon her parched lips as she suckled upon the open wound hard like a newborn. She was hungry as fuck and the pittance of foot in the cell on an evening. "I think I can do that and thank you, whoever you are jaqs." She said quietly as she slipped into a light sleep.

"My mother and father are Savannah and Tenkai" before trying to curl up.

Report Post Tip

Seeing her greedily take in what was offered to help herself heal, she nodded, listening to her small parched voice, she could tell the young woman was hungry and exhausted. Seeing the woman was finally putting some trust into her, she touched Katherine's forehead, remind hlthe hair the clung to her now sweaty face. 

"No.. I am just someone that can save your life.. That's all." She whispered softly. 

As she heard her say the name of her parents, her eyes widened, she gave a low growl, she nodded taking a quiet step back. "Good, abd when the time is right I will destroy it all...just keep me company as compensation." She whispered. 

She then looked up, hearing someone coming their way, "Here they come, just focus on trying to stay awake, we can talk mentally..if it helps." She whispered. 

She then disappeared, appearing back in thr contraptions, making the contraptions lock her in place, ax it had before the got out. She let her head fall forward, slowly shutting her eyes, going back to pretending to being weak. As she heard steps coming closer a d closer, she could hear the young womans heart beating fast in her chest. It was like a loud music, but she was glad she could hear it. 

Suddenly the scientists and others came in, she could hear the whimpers of the other victim's arousing from their slumber. She listened, to their conversations, as they talked about the results, she let her eyes look over, peeking between the spaces of the strands of her hair. 

Report Post Tip

Feeling the hair  that clung to her sweaty brow, moved by the gentle touch of her friend jaqs. She didn't know who this woman was but grateful for the little help of blood. Feeling her body begin to heal slowly as her heart began to beat faster in her chest.

Katherine spoke softly as to not disturb the other in her mind "I thank you and I will do anything to pay for all the help you gave me. I can't talk to loud the male is linked to me also, he stole me from my parents. Do you know who they are?"

The scientists came close to her table as they checked her vitals. She made a whimpering sound as if she was sleeping. Hearing the sound of heavy footsteps, knowing who they would be as she felt the hand grab her by the throat "you better fucking be awake lil girl its time to be moved" 

She began to panic as she felt her wrists unlocked from the restraints and dragged off the table. Katherine fell to her knees as Alexander looked down grinning at her, grabbing her up and carried her in his arms. He vanished from the room as he looked into the cell where jaqs was and smirked evily at her " I will break you also girl and enjoy every part"

Katherine screamed as she felt his fangs deep into her throat. "Your mine lil girl, you were made for me"

Report Post Tip

"I can get rid of that for you if you wish...don't worry about that right now.. Just breathe.. I'll handle the rest." She whispered back. 

Then she heard them talking to her about moving her, that did make Jaqs lift up her head slightly and open her eyes, she could see Katherine starting to fight them. She could tell Katherine was creeped out by the slime, the contraption on her left wrist busted open, making then all look her way. As they looked her way, their disgusting laughter stopped, suddenly a small darkness started to creep around the room. 

"Uh, is it just my imagination or is getting a bit darker in here?" One male asked. 

"I don't think it's your imagination, cause look behind you." Another male said. 

Suddenly the darkness started to move towards Jaqs, suddenly her other hand was free, then a male was in the air screaming as his limbs seemed to be breaking. She gave a smirk, as she used the darkness to rip his ljmps from the main part of his body. As his limbs ripped apart, blood spraid everywhere, getting on her face. 

"Still think thst girl is made for you? Are you willing to die a violent and painful death? Are you willing to protrect that statement.. Your pride?  Your everything for that statement?" She asked softly. 

As she asked that softly, one by one parts of the contraption released, some parts bent too far back it would never be able to back as it used to. Other parts of the contraption broke off, one of thr guards came towards her, and suddenly they were in they were raised in the hair, being squeezed, blood ringing out of them. 

"Who is this bitch?" The man yelled. 

"She is one longest person we have had.. For years, I thought she died long ago.. But then someone told me for nineteen years, we made her watch this girl get tortured. But she has been here for a really long time." One man yelled scaredly. 

"I'm Jaqs, the Jaqs you people took from all that she knew.. The Jaqs you made watch as everyone suffer, you forced me to commit murder, by using my homeless loved ones against me.. I'm the Jaqs that takes blood for compensation.. I'm the Jaqs that could easily rip you apart.... I'm the Jaqs that your worst nightmare.. Now let me ask you again.. Are you willing to fight for your past few statements.. Are you willing to kill me for your evil deed?" She said softly. 

As she spoke softly, she slowly stood up, feeling a bit tired from using so much energy, she kinda fell to the ground. You could see her back moving as her hands lifted her up, then suddenly she could hear them laughing. Suddenly she disappeared, they all gasped, for the first time in forever Jaqs showed some kind of emotion. 

Suddenly she, appeared before one of their men, and she was smiling without humor, her hair suddenly lifted up slowly, the whites of her eyes turning black. She then lifted her hand and released every victim they was along and held against their will, she looked around, after she released them, they seemed to kinda frightened but admiring her at the, same time. 

"Cover your ears.. This will hurt." She said into thr victims mind. 

And as they covered their ears, she suddenly did a shock wave scream, sending vocal, waves into their ears, overloading the sound their ears. Then suddenly as she closed her mouth, the guard infront of her suddenly turn to look behind him, he bleed from his eyes and nose before he did a face plant to the floor. 

She then started to blur here and there, using her blades to place speed slice and dice. As she then threw a small blade off of one of the side table, throwing into one of their mens eyes. She then blurred right infront of Katherine's captor, she grabbed his hand, twisting it all the way around, anyone close could hear she was breaking it. She could hear people trying to come for her, she, let her darkness swirl around turning into tiny little blades, cutting each of them up, blood spurting out each cut. 

Seeing the horor on their faces, she threw her captor against the wall, she then hurriedly planted tnt around thr building, instead of waisting energy, and, using her powers. As soon as she finished, she then picked up Katherine, and held her princess style. She then had the rest oc the victims follow her out, as she carried Katherine. Everyone seemed to be out before her, and just as she walked out, moving fast, s huge blast of heated, blastex out behind her, making her hair blow around. Her clothes almost completely gone. Making her way to one of the family trusted hospitals. 

As she had Katherine emitted into the hospital, to get better and be protected, she then left a note and disappeared, making her way for revenge, killing off her own famy enemies. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tortured Soul
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL