Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 08:10:37
Page:  1 
The Bada$ Godfather-chairman of LA Started by: Jaqs on Mar 15, '21 22:48

Jaqs had just been recruited a few weeks ago, and she had heard that sumtingwong had lost his godfather tag because of his move from LV to LA, so he had to reapply for godfather rank. It seemed to be a complete hassle, she then started to work her way up through the ranks, making her appearance in the streets quite often. 

"Hey Jaqs, how are you doing?  You getting used to the ropes and settling in okay?" Sumtingwong asked as she walked into his open mansion. 

"Yeah, it's all so big and very new.. I'm used to doing things by myself.. So this is very much wow." She said, feeling a bit breathless. 

"Yeah, I can understand that, you feeling a bit overwhelmed aren't you?" He more like stated than asked. 

"Uh yeah ahaha, I'm just not used to this at all." She said, he nodded. 

"Well, if you want you can hide out here and help me get my rank back." He said, as she raised a brow. 

"Okay? And do tell.. Just what would the big man of LA want my help for?" She asked. 

"Well, as you know I was at a normal godfather rank over in LV, right?  Okay well when I moved, I lost it and now I gotta re-do all the requirements and such.. It's a pain in my ass, but hey, if I can achieve it a second time…" He said. 

"Shit that would be badass…So how can I help? She asked. 

"Okay, first help me fill out all this paperwork, and then we get a few more lazy bodies to come sign my book, and if we can make them an honorary member." He stated as she took an apple, taking a bite. 

"Alright, tell me where you would like me to get started and I will help." She said softly. 

He then set a huge stack of papers in front of her, he then instructed her on how to file them and what to do. She nodded following every single one of his instructions, as she began to start a rhythm of her own, making time fly by. 

She ate in between times, when food was brought in, she would look up from time to time and see the morning turning into afternoon, afternoon turning into late afternoon and into the evening. Pretty soon they had to turn on the light, so they could see something, mostly for suntingwongs favor, let's face it, the man was surely getting old. 

She looked up to see food being served again, she blinked, realizing it was getting late, but she would take small bites in-between times when she worked. 

After a few more hours she heard him yawning, she gave a smile, as she finished up a few more. 

"Godfather why don't you go sleep, and I will have a good chunk of these gone, and then I can go see if people need a home to stay." She said softly. 

"I think I will do that.. Listen Jaqs, I want to thank you for your help.. This is amazing, I want to thank all of you for helping...but yes I think I'm going to bed, don't stay up too late guys." He said. 

Then as sumtingwong went to bed, Jaqs got back into her rhythm, as her dishes were finally taken away. Then she heard katherine and whybother sneak into her candy stash, and her chocolate ice-cream.  Jaqs just Shook her head, as they came into the office where she was to share. 

"What are you two doing?" Jaqs asked. 

"Nooothiing." Katherine said. 

Jaqs gave her the evil eye as Katherine seemed to give her the puppy look and whybother just laughed. 

"Uh huh.. And I smell candy and ice-cream because?" Jaqs asked. 

"Well we figured we were working hard so we decided to treat ourselves and share with you." Whybother said. 

"Loud mouth… Snitch." Katherine said with a pout. 

"Well, your face and hands are dead give away." Whybother said, as Katherine giggled. 

Jaqs then rolled her eyes as she got back to work, as she seem to get back into her rhythm easily, Katherine would often give her a spoonful of ice cream, she would slowly eat it since it was obviously cold. After a few hours of then goofing off, Katherine and whybother went to put it all back and went to bed after. 

As the late night turned into early morning, as promised Jaqs had finished s good chunk of it. Then she started to doze off, falling asleep at the desk, she finally fell asleep after working so hard. 

At around noon, she was finally starting to become aware of her surroundings, she realized she had been moved on the couch. She was still in the office, but she was no longer at the desk. She listened to them whisper, and moving around her, she opened her silverish ice blue eyes, looking around.  She could see the rest of the members working hard just as she had, the suddenly she was greeted by a smile. 

"Oh look it's sleepy beauty, she is awake." Someone said, making sumtingwong lookup. 

"Well, good Morning, or afternoon I should say, are you hungry?" He asked as he snapped his fingers making someone bring her food. 

She blushed, hearing her stomach growl, they laughed, someone messed up her already messed up hair. Then someone handed her a comb to comb out her hair, fixing it up a bit. Then someone handed her a wet rag to wash the sleep from her face. As she finished, her food was on the coffee table before her, she quietly ate as people smiled, passing by to do their own work. 

"Hey Jaqs you really kept your word, since we are almost done, then how about we celebrate, nothing big but just to make everyone feel good about helping out." He said, she nodded. 

"I think that's a good idea, I can't wait" katherine said excitedly. 

Then as time went on, she started to bring in new faces, then after about a weeks worth of working their asses off, he finally got the button back. 

"Yay!!!" She cheered suddenly. 

"I'm thank you guys for all your hard work, I couldn't have done this without you.. Jaqs thank you, you hardly slept, and I want to thank you for working so hard, and all of you. I love you guys." He said as he high fives Jaqs. 

She covered her mouth and giggled high-fiving back, she Shook her head, her eyes looked a bit silverish Hazel to day. 

"Godfather, you would be called the Bada$$ godfather of all time.. We are so proud of you for doing this a second time, we know how much work you did… Blood and Sweat for this city, we will always support you no matter what.. Because we are family. And that's how it should be!" Said giving a around of applause. 

They all clapped their hands as someone brought in stuff for a small celebration, finally LA was on a strong foundation and she was surrounded by her new family, she was happy, she hoped their godfather-chairman was happy just as excited for the foreseeable future.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bada$ Godfather-chairman of LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL