Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 08:04:51
Page:  1 
The new look Started by: DonQuixote on Jun 12, '11 22:21

I heard that some time ago that we would be seeing a new look to Mafiareturns. It has been a month since the statement that it would be put up along with a party at Izzy's. May I ask is there something the matter with it that it isn't ready? Or is it glitches that are taking so long? I hope you can help with any answers.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure if you wanted it rushed you could get an unfinished product. Personally I'd like it to be completely ready before I play it. Better for it to take longer and be perfect than have people abusing glitches and things.

Report Post Tip

You have just answered none of my questions. Instead of help, you riddled me with your point of view. I don't want a point of view. I wanted facts from someone who is quite possibly a admin or a moderator who may know the answers. Thanks for your statement though, it was a lot of help. I too wish for it to be done completely so that no one will abuse the glitches. Have a good day Whiskey.

Report Post Tip

This question is asked daily. Chances are you will get the same answer as anyone else when they ask. It is currently being worked on and is not quite ready yet. That is really all you're going to get. So have a great day!

Report Post Tip

Sometime between now and then, but sooner than later... I'm sure there'll be a mail and a Facebook and a Tweet when it's ready...

Report Post Tip

If I was Izzy, every time I got asked that question I'd push it back a day.

But then, I hate everybody, and Izzy doesn't, so...

Report Post Tip

quixote, shortly before the scheduled date for the release and party, izzy stated that the realease was being pushed back while they fixed a couple of bugs that popped up last minute. i can only assume that whatever it was became a slightly more major prolem. my understanding is that when these issues are sorted, izzy and co. will release the new GUI with great pomp and ceremony.

Report Post Tip

The new version is doing well and there are many users currently using it, but still a few little cosmetic issues and usability issues with using a mobile phone browser, but its getting close to "everyone can use it now" status.

Every day we get another mail with an other little bug that has not been discovered yet... As the days increase between bugs being found, the more we will share the URL around. When we can go a week or two without anything popping up, I think then it will be the time to make the official switch.

It kind of hard to predict when that will be. It can be a week, it can be 3 weeks. We hope it happens really really soon.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Whatmustbedone and Squishy for your helpful replies. If possible could this thread be deleted? 

Report Post Tip

Message Helpdesk requesting this thread wacked, and they might do it.

Report Post Tip

Id rather the thread stick around, as i'm sure others will wonder the same as donquixote did. Maybe having the thread here would prevent mails being directed to the gods asking the same question.

Appreciate you giving a full explanation also, Squishy.

Report Post Tip

i agree w/ A.Worley

Report Post Tip

I also agree. He was just asking.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The new look
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL