Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 08:39:57
Game Suggestions
2 Watchers
Page:  1 
Letting people know your past kin shouldnt be a thing. Started by: joke on Mar 22, '21 21:20

We always end up with the same people on power, with different names. So actually new faces never get far here due to the restrictions of the same community. This is so unfriendly for new and old faces.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Not sure what the suggestion is here, however it's worth noting that a lot of the time the community benefits from the some experienced people in power, so they can provide opportunities to inexperienced people without it being a total shit show.

But as I say, I'm not sure what you're suggesting?

Report Post Tip

It shouldn't be allowed to communicate who you are/were. Everyone should start their lives being truly anonymous. Or we have the situation of people getting to Consigliere just by pure name, no feats. Which is indeed happening right now.

Report Post Tip

joke, it’s against the games rules to be forced to tell others who you where in a previous life. As for you get by on just name alone, I bet JackMezzo has no idea who I’ve been in a previous life, put her here I am, at the rank of Consigliere, which you think is unattainable unless you have history. If you want to be a CL, do what everyone else does, talk to people, make friends, earn the trust of the uppers that you won’t fuck it up if you are allowed to go bold. 

Report Post Tip

I'm curious how you would propose to stop it. I played a very long time ago, so to all intents and purposes I'm new, and seeing low-ranked players with a gazzilion bodyguards does seem somewhat strange, I mean if a character really is low rank what are they doing going round with a small army? Why would a leader appoint someone with no experience to a position of any responsibility let alone authority? I suppose that's where the lines between characters and players break down. But the point of my question is how would YOU suggest it is stopped?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This user was admin wacked for the following reason:
Breaking rules as per security/dupe account

Well, breaking the rules pretty much invalidates any right to ask for changes I suppose.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Letting people know your past kin shouldnt be a thing.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL