Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:48:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Easter Egg Hunt 2021 - BIG Prizes - Starting March 26th Started by: Takkar on Mar 24, '21 15:04

╔═══════  🐰🥚 🌸 🥚🐇 ═══════╗

𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓰𝓰 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽 2021

╚═══════  🐇🥚 🌸 🥚🐰 ═══════╝

The Easter Egg Hunt event starts on March 26th 00:00 game time

and ends on Easter day, April 4th 23:59 game time, running for a total of 10 days.

Your goal is to find the most number of eggs in that period of time 

How to play

You are provided with a basket containing 5 eggs, as well as the following game board which contains 100 tiles.

Game board - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ySPKADR_CXIa_kyDQGItd-vEpCsk-mtNO03fffxv_M/edit?usp=sharing

Each day, starting on the 26th, you get to pick one available tile from the game board.

You gain or lose eggs based on what is behind the tile you choose.

To pick a tile, send a wire transfer of $1,000 to Takkar with the word 'Tile' followed by the number of your choice as the message.

For example: Your accountant has made payment of $1,000 to Takkar. The note "Tile 50" was included.

Some tiles will provide you with eggs just by opening them, while others will reduce your egg tally. There are also some tiles (Special tile - teal) which will require an action on your part. A tile that is pink cannot be picked again.

* Working as a pair or a group will give you an advantage in this contest *

Rules for picking a tile

Only one tile can be selected per day and it cannot be a pink tile. Check the game board before selecting one.

If the tile you picked is a closed tile, you may pick another one.

You may not visit the same tile on consecutive days. If you pick tile 50 today, then you cannot pick tile 50 the next day, even if it's open.

If you pick a Special tile, you may not pick another tile the next day unless you have completed the action required.

Prizes

First place

100 Credits

$10,000,000

Quad Corrupt Agents

Bodyguard Upkeep Perk (365 Days)

Pick Pocket Perk (30 Days) X 3

Durden Mapping X 6

Second place

50 Credits

$5,000,000

Corrupt Agent with Double Units

HQ Attack Proficiency Perk (30 Days)

Pick Pocket Perk (30 Days) X 2

Durden Mapping X 4

Third Place

25 Credits

$ 2,000,000

Corrupt Agent

DFP Stacking (60 Days)

Pick Pocket Perk (30 Days)

Durden Mapping X 2

In the event of a tie, each of the tied players will pick a new tile until the tie is broken.

Bonus Game: Easter Dishes  

Along with the eggs, you may come across a few ingredients during your hunt.

With the right ingredients and a fire to cook upon, you can create an Easter dish which can win you extra credits.

The recipes for the Easter dishes will appear in the 6 cities.

The Dishes

Devilled Eggs - 15 Credits

Eggroll - 15 Credits

Egg Noodle Soup - 20 Credits

Eggs Benedict - 20 Credits

Quiche Florentine - 25 Credits

Eggplant Parmesan - 25 Credits

An ingredient can only be found in an unvisited tile (green).

Each dish requires unique ingredients and a particular dish will not give out multiple rewards.

Be the first one to create a dish to earn the credits associated with it.

Working with others could be your only chance at finding all the ingredients for a dish.

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $1,720,000 Tip

Sounds great! How are entrants being tracked? Like, if a group is participating would you log that one representative has made x choices? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The event is for individuals and scores are tracked for each individual separately. Working as a group helps you find the best tiles if you communicate with your crew or friends effectively. But in the end its everyone for themselves. Hope that explains your query Jack.

Report Post Tip

Do I need to feel nervous about an Egg Hunt?

Report Post Tip
Awesome idea. Thanks for bringing some excitement
Report Post Tip
Do we get anything for wacking eggs_Benedict ?
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

You guys could beat him like a pinata and see if he drops eggs.

Report Post Tip
Can i give my tile number now to takkar?
Should i hope the board until the 26th?
Report Post Tip

You don't make Eggs Benedict by beating, they need to be carefully removed from their hard outer shell and gently placed in a hot bath

*checks recipe

Boiling water? Boiling? Ah....... darn

Report Post Tip

What a great idea.  Sounds like great fun 

Report Post Tip

Easter Tiles Reshuffling

Due to the large turnout, 46 participants, we are running out of eggs to give out. Hence we are forced to reshuffle the board at the end of tomorrow (Mar 30) to add fresh eggs. A new randomized board will be used from Mar 31, 00:00 MR time till the end of the contest. Please give us some time on Mar 31 to setup the new board before sending in your numbers.

The effects of the reshuffling are as follows :

• The fire will remain in the same spot.
  • Ingredients will not be present in the new reshuffled board.
  • If you were fortunate enough to find any keys in the current game board, you must use them before the reshuffle. New chests and keys will be dropped in random tiles in the new game board.

In the case of my untimely demise, scores will be counted till the end of the day, prior to the day of my death to determine the winners. This does not mean that you shoot me while you're ahead. Looking at you Dean...

Report Post Tip

If anyone fancies shooting TAKKAR while i'm winning i'll give you half the prize pool :D

Report Post Tip

Here's hoping Takkars PC doesn't have any issues and your eggs aren't lost Dihajh XD

Report Post Tip

We are halfway done with the event and out of nowhere Mike-y has leapfrogged into first place thanks to the silver chest.  Yes folks these chests are powerful if you can find them but you need to be coordinated or get super lucky.

The duo of Dihajh and JoynerLucas are close behind him. They have been consistent throughout and its clear that they have the best teamwork in this event so far.

Yesterday's highlight for me was the battle between Harison and Chong , both racing for the bronze chest with Harison beating Chong by 1 freaking second !

All the ingredients are in play right now. Only one dish has been created so far. The devilled eggs by MarcoV. Time is running out to create the other dishes. Hurry up guys.

With todays reshuffle we have a new board which has a bunch of new puzzles and pitfalls. Thanks to Karizma for helping me craft the puzzles and roleplay. We are excited to see who will win this thing. Right now its anybody's game.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

As much as I'd like to say me and joynerlucas have good teamwork... we've just gone for untouched tiles every round so far hahaha

With my Takkar character dead I will have to end the egg hunt. Scores till the end of Day 7 (Apr 1, 23:59:59) will be taken into account. (Sucks for you Dean HA HA). 

I will send out the prizes once I look at all the data.

Report Post Tip
Considering takkar was paying the prize pool out of his own pocket, I suggest any winner donate part if not all of it back to takkar kin.

But that would be my suggestion, it’s up to you guys how you want to proceed.

RIP takkar, events like this will be sadly missed.
Report Post Tip

Thank you Godfather Asher for your kind words. I know that your suggestion was out of concern for me but I will have to suggest otherwise.

I have the prizes ready to be given out which should happen sometime today. And it is my wish that none of it is returned to me. Not even a dime. Thank you.

Just wanna say; whoever killed takkar you suck, you could of Atleast done it while I was winning :(
Report Post Tip

The Easter Egg Hunt 2021 has come to a close and after running for 7 days with a total of 49 participants from 6 cities, I'd like to think that it was a great success. Hosting the event was a pleasure and I was surprised by the amazing turnout. I hope you guys had fun taking part in it and I wish you guys an amazing Easter Sunday.

This event would not have been possible without the help of Karizma who helped me write many of the roleplays that were present in it. I would also like to thank Avocato for sponsoring a bunch of the perks. It is also rumored that Squishy is an Easter egg addict who might steal your eggs and replace it with hustle points. And now without further ado here are the top three hunters of the Egg hunt.

Master Hunter

JoynerLucas

100 Credits

$10,000,000

Quad Corrupt Agents

Bodyguard Upkeep Perk (365 Days)

Pick Pocket Perk (30 Days) X 3

Durden Mapping X 6

Expert Hunter

Mike-y

50 Credits

$5,000,000

Corrupt Agent with Double Units

HQ Attack Proficiency Perk (30 Days)

Pick Pocket Perk (30 Days) X 2

Durden Mapping X 4

Novice Hunter

Hastur

25 Credits

$ 2,000,000

Corrupt Agent

DFP Stacking (60 Days)

Pick Pocket Perk (30 Days)

Durden Mapping X 2

The Bonus game did not turn out as I expected. I was hoping for more cooperation and trading between the players but that was not the case. Only 1 dish was created, the devilled eggs and here is the winner for the bonus game.

MasterChef

MarcoV

15 credits

We are also giving out prizes to the best egg hunter from each city.

They will each receive a Corrupt Agent and Instant Named Bodyguard x 2. 

City Hunter

Chicago  : JoynerLucas

Detroit  : PeterMcNeil

Los Angeles  : StonedCold

Las Vegas  : _Issei_

New York  : Magnolia

Philadelphia  : Mike-y

There is one final category for the unluckiest hunter. For finding the least number of eggs(0 eggs) after trying for 7 days I present..

Blind Hunter

Original21

13 Credits

$1,313,131

Organized Crime Proficiency Perk X 1

Instant Named Bodyguard x 3

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Easter Egg Hunt 2021 - BIG Prizes - Starting March 26th
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL