Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:10
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
INPUT NEEDED: BG Tip Order Of Operations Started by: Squishy on Jun 14, '11 12:26

A) Unproed BG, in same city (Any BGs eliminated where success would be under 50% based)
C) Unproed BG, in other city (Any BGs eliminated where success would be under 50% based)
B) Unproed BG, in same city (No rank filtered, chance of getting bgs out of your range)
D) Unproed BG, in other city (No rank filtered, chance of getting bgs out of your range)
E) Proed BG, in same city (Any BGs eliminated where success would be under 50% based)
G) Proed BG, in other city (Any BGs eliminated where success would be under 50% based)
F) Proed BG, in same city (No rank filtered, chance of getting bgs out of your range)
H) Proed BG, in other city (No rank filtered, chance of getting bgs out of your range)

Definitely keep the proed ones in the equation though, it allows the more persistent hitters to gain a little extra for their perseverance. Getting a pro time would be nice, but I'm against that idea as it's just making life too easy really. People should have to put the effort in to get the extra kills, we get enough spoon fed to us already I feel.

Thanks for the consultation concerning the order though.

Report Post Tip

A) Unproed BG, in same city (Any BGs eliminated where success would be under 50% based)
C) Unproed BG, in other city (Any BGs eliminated where success would be under 50% based)
B) Unproed BG, in same city (No rank filtered, chance of getting bgs out of your range)
D) Unproed BG, in other city (No rank filtered, chance of getting bgs out of your range)
E) Proed BG, in same city (Any BGs eliminated where success would be under 50% based)
G) Proed BG, in other city (Any BGs eliminated where success would be under 50% based)
F) Proed BG, in same city (No rank filtered, chance of getting bgs out of your range)
H) Proed BG, in other city (No rank filtered, chance of getting bgs out of your range)

I like the suggestion of removing the paid tip of getting news about a proed bodyguard. Unless there was possibly a new option to it where you could pay and got like a 30 minute window of that pro time and you pay an extra .25 credit for that option.

Though I know kills are easy to come by, it can be REALLY annoying to pay money to find out a proed bg that everyone else can pay to find out then sit there refreshing for a long period of time only to find out that you didn't get the kill.

Report Post Tip

I dont so pose there will be a different wording so the player knows if the bg is proed or not, or out of his gun range?

Report Post Tip

Mrs-D, if you want to get a shot off I can direct you to some free sites that can relieve the tension

...or is that not what you're talking about :/

On a sensible note I also echo Mrs-D's words, i'd want to see somebody deaded for .5 credit

Report Post Tip

Figure I'll weigh in with my 24 pence worth, although judging from previous replies there seems very little point given their striking similarity...

As for the suggestion of not paying half a credit if there's nothing available (unproed), I'm not sure I agree. Of course it would be nice to save your hard earned half credit, but if you get the name and location of a proed BG then there's always the option of putting in a bit of effort and getting the kill. If people don't want to put in that little bit of work, that's entirely their decision.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps a solution would be a reduced cost for a proed BG tip?

Report Post Tip

Regarding the BG order I've no real input, but DeadlySins remark kept going through my head.

When we wackback on an MIA (or miss) it's kinda also a "waste" of a credit. Like I don't think I've ever saw someone complain about spending a credit and then wackback or miss.
Obv for BG wacking you can't wackback but I guess the "maybe" pro'd risk is there a factor for "losing" credit.

Nothing is sure in our lifestyle! Hoping the above is making sense... been up for quite a while :)

Report Post Tip

I get that, but also you know the pro time of that MIA and you can still race for it when it becomes unproed. In that sense the wackback/miss isn't so much of a lost credit as you get a second chance at it.

With the pro'ed bodyguards though you only get one chance, which is why I think if it does give you a proed bodyguard you should get either a reduced price or maybe even the pro time along with the name and location so you can at least race for it.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: INPUT NEEDED: BG Tip Order Of Operations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL