Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:54:57
Page:  1 
Trench Coat Started by: CreepyPervert on Mar 20, '08 16:09
CreepyPervert stands in his trench coat, slowly walking through the allyways of the city of Chicago, until he comes to a bus stop. Upon noticing you he runs up and rips open his trench coat revealing nothing but what god gave him, and laughs like a maniac as he runs off.
Report Post Tip
*writes a letter to God asking him to give CreepyPervert a pair of childrens underwear
Report Post Tip
As she walks down the street, Celeste takes a side glance towards the man in the trench coat. Upon seeing the heat he is packing, she immediately goes temporarily blind and staggers into traffic.

"Oh God!" she screams in agony, "My eyes!"
Report Post Tip
Leo slams his foot onto the brakes as Celeste stumbles in front of him

CAREFUL!
Report Post Tip
CreepyPervert runs out from his hiding spot, runs up to the comottion in the streets, and whips open his trench coat again.

MUAHAHAHA I LOVE LETTUCE SANDWHICHES ON RYE BREAD!

With that seemingly random comment he leaves.
Report Post Tip
In the distance Celeste can hear the offensive man screaming something about sandwiches. Desperately she clutches at her eyes, hearing the screeching of wheels as cars try their best to maneuver around her.

"Whyyyy?!" she screams, removing one of her hands from her dull, non-seeing eyes and shaking her fist at the sky. "Why do you forsake me?!"
Report Post Tip
Down the street a ways, Creepy Pervert runs into some more people, and begins convulsing, shaking, foaming at the mouth. When one runs to help him he stops, cackles insanely, and exposes himself again

I DROOL FOR THE POWERS OF THE THIRD EYE!
Report Post Tip
Wow its like looking at a Manequin
Report Post Tip
Stopped in his tracks, Maneq....Creepy Pervert looks at Snake Eyes

IT IS NOT! IT'S BLOODY COLD OUT!

He then runs away, soft sobs heard from his nude figure.
Report Post Tip
my work here is done....... for now.

But whenever someone needs to insulted I will be there.............
Report Post Tip
Creepy Pervert runs up behind Snake Eyes and pulls down his pants and runs away, pointing and laughing.
Report Post Tip
Leo points and laughs from his car, quickly pulls up and grabs Celeste and drives off.
Report Post Tip
Basisten walks past the scene, suddenly remembering what his mother used to tell him: All that glitter ain't gold.
Report Post Tip
Well of course it isnt gold, its diamond studded
Report Post Tip
Creepy Pervert runs up to the pet store and presses his genitals against the glass scaring all the little Birday's around.
Report Post Tip
Ada hears loud noises from the pet shop and sees a man in a trenchcoat exposing his family jewels.

I guess he loves animals in that way.

She walks by him laughing.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trench Coat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL