Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:34
Page:  1 
Silliness Started by: -MuffinMan- on Mar 20, '08 18:15
A short stubbby man wearing the same ole "Stud Muffin" undershirt covered by a large trench coat approaches the Mic

"Ok last time the Mic I was given had a few Flaws so bear with me real quick."

The man jumps back, drop kicks the podium and throws Muffins into the crowd. He then leans over the Mic and screams

"MICCCCC CHEECCCKK!!!! Oneeee Twoooo Oneeeeee"

The sound echoes off buildings around the square

"Mkay,

Now I know I'm known for doing silly things at random times such as throwing Muffins into crowds of people, but what I do not do is silly things that may Jeopardize my Families reputation, or my own, at least I try not too. Sadly, I have noticed some silly things going on around me, Silly things that really have no reason being done."

The crowd looks confused

"Yes I'm just as confused as you all are trust me. Please take a second and answer this question for me? What is the third word in this Famous saying, Money, Power, andddddd???"

The man opens is eyes in amazement as the crowd sits quietly

"Wow maybe there is a reason for this speech after all. It's RESPECT people!!! That's right Money, power and respect. Three things we Mafioso like to live by, and if you say you don't then what are you doing here silly? Of course there's Family, that is a given. Your Family might as well be your air in our world, you need it to survive. If you think otherwise, what are you doing here then silly?"

A couple giggles come from the crowd

"So on with it shall we? Ok, so there's Money, never an argument there, money is lovely and we can all agree on that. So then we have Power, many debates go on with the subject, and easily enough we can always tell who is in power and who holds lives in the palms of their hands, or one hand if you got really big ones. Then on too respect, yes many threads about the subject but yet it still is an issue on a daily basis. People making comments such as, "good for you. Have a fucking cookie. Feel good about yourself. I don't care. I'm not looking out for you, I'm looking out for me." after an Individual shared his opinions to the community shouldn't be tolerated. Granted, I'm not saying you have to like one another, respect has nothing to do with liking someone. There is a Famous saying that goes, "Keep you friends close and your Enemies closer" I don't think you'd be able to accomplish such tasks by being blatantly disrespectful. Yes this is the Mafia, and no Mafioso didn't disrespect one another with such dismay. There was a good reason for it, makes you look like a drunk that can't hold his liquor, trust me I eat Muffins to substitute my prior addictions"

He then pats his back pocket where is Flask is held

"I think you all get my point. Maybe being a bit easier on those who state their opinions, rather than not, would be a more Intelligent way to approach things. I'm not saying how you should live your life, your fate is in your own hands. All I'm saying is maybe instead of battering one another, how about trying to say, "I respect your decision but I tend to disagree here's why" For those taking things to literally, no it doesn't have to be just like that, all I'm saying is try and be a bit more respectful. No need for the hostility when trying to improve things we've been dealt with. If your not cool with trying to improve things, then I have one question for you, what are you doing here the silly?"

<e>The short man pulls his flask out takes a swig, smiles and skips away with a tray of Muffin's</e>
Report Post Tip
Walking down the street, Chuck notices a man kick a podium and proceed to throw muffins at people.

"How odd", Chuck thinks to himself.

Chuck decides to stop and listen to the speech, hoping for a little entertainment in his day. He is pleasantly surprised following the speech and decides to chime in.

"I would have to agree with you, Mr. Muffin Man. If no one is willing to show any respect to the other people in this world, then what are we striving toward? It is not to say that there should not be any disagreements, however, but should you openly disrespect anyone? Who would wish to associate themselves with someone who cannot show the respect someone has earned?"
Report Post Tip
I must say my Tasty Muffinman you make a good point. We Mafioso's should be more respectful to one another. After all Respect is what binds this world and keeps it from falling apart. Money and Power come and go but Respect will always be there. Remember that the next time you start to smart off to someone because you dont like them or you think that their idea is dreadful.
Report Post Tip
Janitor sees muffins all over the ground, and hears a loud bang

Were the hell is your respect? Don't you know I have to clean this shit up?

Janitor walks up to -MuffinMan- and waits for him to finish

After a slight pause, janitor whispers something in -MuffinMans- ear.

"Very good speech. I feel the need to respect every I come into contact with. Usually those who show respect back, are good people. But I see dis respect way to often, as muffin was saying. I see most of this happening streets, which soon lead to unkind words, which then usually results in death. We don't need this to happen, it's not necessary. Show respect, especially were others can see it. It's true that respect is earned, but how do you expect to earn it if the person doesn't respect you in the first place?"

Janitor starts to walk away from -MuffinMan- and stops a few feet away. He bends down and picks up a muffin. Grumbles a few words, then throws the muffin over his shoulder and continues walking.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Silliness
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL