Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:54:30
Page:  1 
Supe... *twitches* SuPeER *twitches* ThUPeR?! Started by: Squishy on Mar 25, '21 00:11

Having gone too long from their daily regime of face hole stuffing a combination of Hater Tots and a Cow Tipper followed by a few consecutive Red Apples to please their lungs - SuperThugs are starting to suffer from the debilitating effects of entropy.  Preliminary observations suggests they have substantially dropped in defense.  Someone with 300 less hash marks on their guitar case can probably topple one that they found difficult just a few hours ago.

We will watch carefully over the next few days to see if these SuperThugs regress even further, perhaps becoming MediocreThugs or even worse, UwUThugs; thugs so regressed in evolution that they are slowly crawling back into the oceans as soon as mom finishes bringing choccy milk, fresh tendies and this months limited supply special edition fenga pappets.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Heh. This is the generations of thugs that call themselves super? Heh. They can only reach 6000? Heh.

Back in my day, we've reached power levels of over 9000!!!!

Heh.

These youngsters don't have what it takes to be called "super"thugs. Heh.

Honesty's dentures fall out

Heh, I told you they were fake thugs, heh. My generation ate these so-called "SuperThugs" for lunch. Heh

We drank "MediocreThugs" to wash down these "SuperThugs". Heh

Then we wiped our face and our ass with these "UwUThugs". Heh

SuperThug? More like, SuperNubs. Heh.

Honesty shits in his old-man diaper.

Heh.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Supe... *twitches* SuPeER *twitches* ThUPeR?!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL