Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:58:59
Page:  1 
How many Italians in this beautiful game? Started by: Franz62 on Mar 30, '21 15:06

good afternoon to all of you i'd really like to know if there are even italians in this game

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well, are you looking for actual Italians (people from Italy)? Or are you looking for people who have an Italian heritage? Western people who maybe have parents that are Italian or grand parents that are Italian? What about people who like Italian food? Does that count? What about people who like Italian wedding soup? If I were to answer all three I'd say. No, No, No, Hell yes ( give me all the pasta) and finally no.

Report Post Tip

I am looking for Italian players, to whom I can ask for help in the game, in my language.

Report Post Tip
Wow, you connected? Franz62, you should teaching the game not the other way around brother. Buona Fortuna...
Report Post Tip

Good morning, brother, sister, or other. I am quite positive of the fact that there are Italians in this game, but one doesn't have to be Italian to be in the Mafia. This is Mafia Returns, not Italians Return. With that being said... Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. No matter who you are, where you come from or what you got in your background, you're always welcome. Unless you break the rules.

Report Post Tip

Not many Italians I see lol I'm Italian but don't live in Italy right now

Report Post Tip

Is there any italian women on this game?? Always had a fancy for italian women.

Report Post Tip

lmao luigi, are you looking by a mafia game or a dating app? 

i don't think i heard about many italians around here. I really hope more italian people join the game because they are very nice to talk with!

Report Post Tip

I'm not an Italian  lol but I haven't heard of many here in Mr right now. There may be some but hiding lol

Report Post Tip

I bet there is a few people, but feather than have people that currently live in Italy I think more of the people that are born in the USA with Italian heritage are the ones that do play. 

Report Post Tip
Wow hardly no Italians here huh lol I'm Italian myself shame that there aren't many...

We definitely need more Italians here
Report Post Tip

unfortunatly I am maybe 20% but the rest of the Family is from Newark italian. thats why this attraced me to this game

Report Post Tip

I ain't Italian, but I eat pasta. I think that allows me to speak on anything and everything Italian. What's that? I also ate cannolis? Shit, I think my accent is developing now.

Honesty starts making hand gestures while he speaks.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, it has taken over me, ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well not sure really but being off Russian decent lol but I love pasta  with my vodka mmmm vodka lol. 

I love the old Italian style films it's why I love this game so much

Report Post Tip
I happen to be half Italian on my Mamma's side. Half Irish from my Pops side.
Report Post Tip

Im only 1/4 Sicilian ,I'm not to big on the heritage as my grandfather was shot before i was born. Maybe life would be different if but who knows.

Report Post Tip

i'm a bit with @honesty! i'm not really italian but i eat pasta, this might count something.

But my great-grandparents were italians. I think they were born in Trento if i remember.

Report Post Tip
Nop, not italian. But latin works? Very much mistaken for an italian when i travel
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How many Italians in this beautiful game?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL