Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 03:16:08
Page:  1 
April Fools pranks Started by: Dino on Apr 01, '21 09:53

so, given that it's that day of the year when we piss as many people off as we can in the name of all fools day, i was wondering, what is the best prank you've played, or had played on you for April fools?

I remember mine was when i was very young and coming downstairs for breakfast, and my cereal was in a bowl on the table.  I went to eat it with my spoon and picked the whole bowl up, my mum had put it in the freezer overnight.

I'd love to hear yours.

Report Post Tip

This morning I received a video of my daughter, proudly announcing her teeth had come out.
She showed it, then unfolded it, showing a little paper, saying: April fool's!

Report Post Tip
I once won £10000 on a fake scratch card. That pissed me off for a while
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

ouch Diego, that's fucking cruel lo

Tammy, that's awesome, love it.

Report Post Tip

My grandfather used to be the champion of pranks and jokes whether it was april 1st or not. Usually he kept his best stuff for easter and 1st of april. The best time when easter was close or on april 1st (not sure anymore), but he pulled a great prank on my brother and i.

It was customary for us as kids to hunt for easter eggs and chocolates etc in their big garden. But as my brother and me found stuff, and brought it to him and my grandma he started to rehide it again in other parts of the garden we 'covered' already. And he kept putting it back out and shout that we must have missed something because he could see stuff. We'd be super surprised that we missed out such obvious ones since they weren't hid well at all. But at the end of it we never had 100s of eggs, but only 40, miraculously! :P

Report Post Tip
Was not really a april fools prank but I once helped a guy i know with a flat tire and a cop pulled in to check on us so we all got talking and i asked him to put me in cuffs and into the car while those there took photos... All just so I could prank my mom with the "i got arrested" lol I got a call the next day

after the demolition of the Flyers last night, My dad texts me "Flyers firing the  coach, GM, and others". My response "is that so." because i know what day it is.

He responds about 5 minutes later "Damn it, didn't read far enough."

Ohio played a great April Fool's prank on us this year. Sunny and 65 last week, 30s and snowing on April 1st. Oh you thought spring was here? April Fools, BITCH

Once had a buddy of mine fall asleep when a group of us had plans that night. We used clear, glow in the dark makeup on him (lipstick, nail polish, glittery eyeliner) and he didn't wake up. He saw the glitter and tried to wash it away with water, but thought we just used like Chapstick or something on him. He didn't realize what we did until we went to a party that night... took him forever to realize he just needed makeup remover... 

Report Post Tip
Some idiot came into my office and said "did you guys see there is a truck laying on its side out front"? Then he said april fools. I was on a call and waived him off even after he said that. I have a Do Not Resuscitate policy anyway. Meaning you ain't getting any help out of me. If your wallet is making you uncomfortable while you're dying, I can help with that...

I guess my point is that April fools pranks only work if you care about anything.
Report Post Tip

In a newspaper an advertisement was posted by QMusic Radio Station that if you would come on April 1 to a certain place you could win a car. Everyone thought it was an April 1 joke and only one person went there.

She also thought it was a joke, but in the end it wasnt, she really won the car.

Report Post Tip

Freshman year of high school, our entire history class crammed into the utility closets each of the rooms had, leaving nothing but empty desks there waiting when the teacher came in and the bell had rung. 

All except for this one nerdy little kid who refused to play along with the rest of us. He was sitting there front and center. Totally ruined it but the teacher ended up finding that even funnier.

I can't really remember any memorable April fools pranks. I know that in the past I've been like hehe..good one...from some digital comics I follow on various social media or some corporation will do something clever. But it doesn't have the fun it did as a kid. Plus people don't always follow the noon rule, which really grinds my gears...but that's not meant to be this thread so I digress! As an adult it feels like the only reason I know it is 1 April is that it marks a new financial year...how dull..
When I was a kid I switched the salt and sugar around in their respective containers, but my stepdad did not find the humor in it. I caught an ass beating for that one. That sort of took the fun out of April Fools Day after that.
Report Post Tip

This year i was bad with a coworker. We filled her dismissal notification and leave it on her table. The boss joined the prank too and confirmed when she asked to him. lmfao

Report Post Tip

i think april fools prank tradition kinda ended, at least i didnt see anyone doing anything for april fools and pranking people

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: April Fools pranks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL