Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 10:28:10
Page:  1 
Private training (part 1) Started by: Jaqs on Apr 02, '21 23:26

Jaqs had been sitting and decided to start her training, as she looked out the window, seeing it was sitting at her desk, keeping to herself as usual. She saw that it was a bit cloudy today, so she did a small stretch and, Angel, her personal guard/secretary came in and gave a smile. 

"Thinking of going for a bit of fresh air?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I have been in the office for too long." She said softly. 

She looked down from her office window and saw that LV had come to visit again, she saw them goofing off, it looked to be cha-cha and joey and maybe beasty if she remembered right, but she couldn't remember the rest. She looked away just as one of them looked her way. She moved away and walked towards Angel, seeing that he had her leather duster, she took it from him and put it on. 

Angel walked over to the window and saw Katherine goofing off with them, he gasped as Jaqs stopped in her tracks, confused by his sudden expression. 

"Isn't that the woman you saved all those years ago? In that one lab?" He asked. 

"Oh? She's here? I doubt she would remember me in her vague memories.. Anyway forget about that now.. I'm wanting to go for some training or something.. You coming or not?" She asked softly. 

"I'm coming." He said, following after her. 

She then left her room, walking towards the exit of the head quarters, going towards the water side to get some privacy. She walked down the halls, keeping to herself, she could hear giggles and laughter, from the other mobsters in the hqs. Girls rubbing all over the men they wanted, and some guys wrapping their arms around them, as if they were condoning the action.  She looked around looking for klejnot, then suddenly she saw a group of people, and in between that group of people, she saw, the boss. With everyone looking at her, she slowly made her way towards them, she could see some familiar faces, her face was dull, expressionless as usual. Nothing bothered, she had seen it all anyway, so why would it bother her, her short black hair with White tips, moved a bit as she moved her head. 

"Jaqs, it's rare to see you moving around so casually." Klejnot said, as Jaqs bowed her head in respect to her leader. 

"Yes ma'am… I am going on an outing.. I just wanted to let you know.. Incase you needed to fetch me." She said respectfully. 

Her pants were a black leather, her top was leather, but the color was of a royal blue, turning to an ice blue, just like her eyes. She looked away from klejnot, making her hair move slightly, she noticed they were indeed all watching her. 

"That's fine, but make sure you take a lot of protection, I don't need you in danger.. Is that clear?" Klejnot said sweetly, but she was firm about it. 

"And just who might this be, that you seem over protective of her?" Someone behind her said. 

She looked up to see it was people from LV, she kept her mouth closed, it was after all klejnot's conversation. 

"Haha, this is my right hand man, well woman haha.. Jaqs did you meet cha-cha?" She asked, as Jaqs looked over and blinked. 

"Uh, I think slightly at our godfather's party, when he reranked as a godfather. If you wish it I could get acquainted with him by your orders Ma'am." She said as she saw, Katherine. 

"Oh haha, it's up to you Jaqs, I know you rarely get acquainted with people but cha-cha is of the LV sister branch, he came here to see how I was doing.. He is a good friend of mine.. There might be others that are messing around with the other city leaders.. Be good and welcome them for me will you.. When you have the chance I mean...also, since you are going for training as usual, then take Katherine with you, you are a good influence to her, she is new and would most likely want a friend." Klejnot said, as she looked to see Katherine jumping for joy. 

"I think it's more like trample me if she could." Jaqs stated, pausing as Katherine ran up to her, jump hugging her. "Also, as for the other orders, I can do it as you wish.. Uh katherine.. You should get down, you look like a child goofing off.. We have things to do.. If you like I can bring your favorite snacks for our outing and you don't have to do much but sit and talk to Angel.." She finished dully as they all laughed, she heard a snort. 

As she heard a snort, she looked up to see cha-cha giving a side smile at her, she blinked at that, she shook her head. She then felt Katherine get down giggling, she then bowed to then in respect. 

"As klejnot said, I'm more than willing to give you a tour around the city, whenever you wish, but for now I will be going.. Oh klejnot I will be at my secret hiding place, if you like you can tell them about it.. As long as they don't destroy my secret paradise they can come visit." She stated, as they moved a side and she slowly moved past them. 

"She puts my mind at ease, that girl is loyal to me, even though she keeps to herself, surprisingly my crew likes her, they follow her every command that I have her enforce.. She also helped me find Katherine for help as well, she doesn't complain she just does what's expected of her, only thing is, I don't think she is getting very much sleep." She heard klejnot say. 

She stopped realizing Katherine hadn't followed her yet, she turned to look, realizing she was being stared at, she cleared her throat. 

"Are you a robot or do you show some kind of human emotion." Chacha said, her eyes went wide.

"Who wants to show emotions to you.. Katherine you coming?" She asked, as she saw Katherine blur, then appear next to her. 

"So next time I see you, should I call you ice or midget?" Chacha asked, teasing her. 

"If you get the chance.. You can try.. If you do try.. Try your best." She said as she looked at the open window, it was a bit breezy. 

Jaqs offered Katherine to go first, she didn't want to go out the front, she didn't like crowded place, she then turned to look back seeing them all watch her and her two companions about to jump out the window. 

"Tell me you're joking." Katherine said. 

"What would I be joking about?" Jaqs asked back. 

"Wait, are you guys thinking about jumping out the window? Isn't that suicide?" Beast asked. 

"Pfft.. Haha, they do that all the time." Klejnot said, as they looked between her and Jaqs. 

"Man.. I don't wanna die.. Fuck that." Katherine said. 

"You know for having powerful parents that used to jump off city buildings..you sure do seem weak...heh..jump on my back or jump out the window.. Or don't.. I have things to do." She said, as Katherine growled then jumped

As she jumped, Angel jumped behind her. Then Jaqs jumped onto the window seal as they moved forward and gasped, she looked right at cha-cha and smirked. 

"I will be back later boss, if you need me before I get back, you know where I will be." She said, she then jumped. 

She heard people gasping then moved up to the window, watching to see if she will come out unscathed. She could feel the wind coming from the momentum of gravity as she jumped. As she jumped, her duster blew out and up, like her hair. She had jumped from the fifth floor of the hq mansion. 

As she landed lightly on her feet, she turned to look, seeing cha-cha calm down, but he seemed a bit weary of that, she snorted and ran off. 

Instead of taking the car, they just ran off directly for her hiding spot, starting to blur out in speed. She gave a ghostly laugh, letting it ring out in the day, letting them hear her. 

Twenty minutes later, they made it to her hiding spot, she saw the freshness of nature trying to come through for spring.  It was a sign that winter was over, although sometimes nature would try and fight it's seasonal cycle, it always comes through for her. Waiting no time, she had people set up, kind Chinese style, pillows everywhere, with short tables for Angel and Katherine, so they could either play games or eat snacks and watch was up to them either way.

She then walked towards them, taking off her coat, as took it off, she then walked towards the surface of the water. As she took a step, the water slightly rippled, but she didn't break the surface. Taking some steps moving slightly in the middle of the surface of the water. She did a slight stance of her hands, making the water come up around her then fall to the other side, completely moving over her. 

As she spun her hand in a circle, a small part of the water jumped up then spiraled, then moved over her again, not a drop on her, as it went over her then falling back into the rest of the water. 

Then she suddenly pulled out her sword as she swirled it then swung it behind her back, pulling it around to swing it in a circle, the while, the water seem to follow the tip of the blade. 

"Jaqs what are you learning?" Katherine asked. 

"The ways of the three fs." She said, teasing her. 

"And just what is the way of the three fs and what does the three fs mean?" Katherine asked so seriously. 

"Well if people tend to throw their opinions, at me when I didn't ask, then I tend to say, back: if you don't feed, fuck me, or finance me.. Then your opinions don't matter to me." Jaqs replied teasingly, although she does say, that's not what she was learning. 

"Haha, smartass, although that's a good saying to have, I'm pretty sure that's not what you are learning." She said back, giggling. 

"Pfft, alright, I'm learning a few moves that utilize magic and qi.. Everything in this world has magic and qi in it, you just have to know how to make it your own and utilize it.. Once you have that down packed, you can become stronger.. Than what you already are.. Most don't realize you can gain power, more than, what you already have.. And if you have no power, you can gain some, it's all in what you know." She said, being wise of knowledge. 

Then to prove what she was saying, she threw her sword up in the air, and she jumped up and grabbed it as she spun. Then as she utilized her power and qi, she then came down head first, she extended out her hand, as she held her sword. 

The tip of the sword touched the surface of the water, keeping her there, although it was a bit painful to do, it just made her stronger. 

She then swung her sword, making the qi in the water push up, using the qi in the air, pushing her up as she flipped landing on the surface once more. 

"Cool!" Katherine said mesmerized by it all. 

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Private training (part 1)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL