Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 13:24:04
Page:  1 
Schrdinger's Bar Started by: Frances on Apr 03, '21 11:48

Some said the ghosts still wandered the streets of the business district of Detroit. Whispering in people's ears about shutting up, sending boxing hints and even just sighing. He might have been gone, but his presence still seemed to be around. It was what kept Frankie up at night, that and the new found love of coffee. But with all the energy she had, after a few days of just laying in terror hearing the torment of the voices of the past she decided it was time to do something in the late hours when no one was awake, except for her and the ghosts. 

Which is how the bar came to be. She had wanted to open one in honor of the Cat and Phoenix in Philly, but the idea of a second rate version of some place that made her feel at home for the first time in her life, didn't appeal to her as the idea did in the first instance. So Schrödinger's was born. 

Were they still here? Were they gone forever? She wasn't sure, she wasn't willing to find out. But she did know that the bar had all the alcohol someone suffering from tragic loss and overwhelming grief would need. And with a stock pile of Tammy's Custard treats, and music by herself and sometimes Dino, it was an alright place to spend your time when you were in the city of Detroit.

As long as you didn't mind the possibility of ghosts, that is. 

Report Post Tip

Elle limped in, her eyes struggling to adjust to the darker lighting inside of the bar. A drink had sounded so good right now, but it was still morning yet and, while the week had gone badly, it hadn't gone THAT badly. 

"Can I get a coffee please? A lot of it, you can just leave the p- Frances?!" Elle finished sitting down a little harder than she'd intended, causing a bit of pain to radiate down her leg and into her throbbing foot. She let her heel drop off of her injured foot and began to rub at it.

"This is your place? I didn't know. Seems there's lots I don't know right now. Hey did you know there's a piano out there in the street? Damn near broke my foot tripping over... into... around it." Elle gave the interior of the bar a better study, now that she could see it more clearly. Actually, the piano would look kind of nice in here.

Report Post Tip

Thomas Crown had traveled to Detroit recently for a few funerals, he had lost a bit of friends this week in Detroit. Needless to say, after attending all the funerals and then addressing his businesses in the city. He needed a drink. A place he could just go to unwind at. His close friend JackMezzo had just moved operations to Detroit not to long ago. And here Thomas was attending his funeral. Along with Takkar and Avocatos. To say, this week had been rough would be an understatement. So Thomas had his driver pull up to a bar one of his friends had just opened up. Frances ever the business woman. Had just opened up Schrdinger's. And what better way for Thomas to drink away his sorrows that to meet up with a friend from Jacks previous crew. So Thomas's car pulled up. He fixed his tie and suit jacket and made his way to the front door. A guard opened the door and let him in. Thomas walked into the place and looked around. The place was brand new. You could tell Frances had put some work into it. Thomas took his hat off and made his way to the bar. 

Ahhhhh! Finally a place I can just chill at and relax. 

Thomas exhaled as he made his way to the bar. 

So where is the lady of the business? Where is Frances? 

Thomas looked around as he took a seat at the bar. Putting his hat on the counter. One of the bar tenders walked over. "Sir what can I get you?" Thomas looked back at the bar tender. 

Hey, hows it going? Ill have a scotch single malt. Two cubes please. Double shot. 

Thomas smilled. 

Also, I am looking for a friend. Frances. I hear she's runs this place. She around by any chance. 

The bar tender smiled as he brought Thomas his drink. "Sir, we think she may have just stepped out. We will let her know you are around. Whats your name sir?"

Tell her a friend from New York is here to see her. 

Thomas smiled at the bartender. The bartender seemed unamused. "And your name is sir?". Thomas loosened up a bit. 

Name is Thomas. 

Crown kicked back in his chair as he enjoyed his drink. Just hanging out at the bar. 

Report Post Tip

She came out of the back and frowned as Ell limped in. "Oh, sweetie take a seat." she told her before getting her some coffee. "The piano..." she grimaced, "Yeah I mean I'm not sure where it came from but I absolutely love having it out there." she set the mug down, "Do you need some ice for that?" she asked her friend, gesturing at Elle_e_ott 's ankle. 

As she was speaking to her new boss one of the men she employed came over and whispered in her ear about ThomasCrown being here. "Oh..." she said excitedly, "I haven't spoken to him in ages. Tell him I'll be right there." she made sure Elle was comfortable with her coffee, "Give me a shout if you need me, I can come help you over once you feel up to additional company." She told her. 

She made her way to the bar where Thomas was sat, stepping behind it she nodded her head at him, a grin on her face. "Well I see they already got you a drink, which I guess takes away most of my work," she said to him before she realized why he'd be in town and the smile dropped. "What a fucking week, eh?" She asked. 

Report Post Tip

Thomas got all excited to see Frances. As he took a big swig of his drink or two and put it back on the bar. 

How are you? How have you been? Been a while? 

Thomas took another swig of his drink. As Frances started to have a little conversation with him. 

Yea, I guess the other bar tender did do part of your job. But its ok. You can get me a refill. 

Thomas finished his drink and placed the empty cup on the bar. 

And the week, man. Its like I went away on a personal trip for a few weeks and I come back to all these funerals. 

Thomas put his hands face in both his hands. Took a moment, exhaled and then fixed his hat. 

There must be something in the water in Detroit at the moment. 

Thomas smiled as he picked up his cup and tried to squeeze the last sip out of it. And then turns it over, as it was completely empty. 

Yea! Definitely need that refill. 

Crown started laughing as he looked at Frances. 

So, I see you started the boxing event again. Ive been training. Well...

He looks at his cup. 

Obviously, not hard enough. 

He started to laugh as Frances continued the conversation. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Schrdinger's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL