Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 04:59:13
Page:  1 
TV-Show Supernatural. What do you guys think of it? Started by: DerKindestod on Apr 03, '21 21:12

Okay.. Let me please know that I am NOT the only one who is just obsessed with the TV-show Supernatural?!

Do we have any other fans out there? What did you guys think of it? Like it? Dislike it? What are your most favorite parts? What are your least favorite parts? Who is your absolute favorite character and who are you hating on?

I know that it has ended and all, but I can't help but love it. I'm on season 10 (yea it is my first watch), but I love it. I did watch it when it first came out all those years ago, but for some reason I didn't continue watching it. But now... I can't stop binging it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've watched up until.. S4 or S5 I think. It's been maaaaaany years since I stopped watching it though. I don't even fully remember why I didn't think to finish it - because I did really like the show. Since then, I think I've seen a few episodes from some of the newer seasons on TV, but not in order. Dean Winchester and Bobby Singer were definitely some of my favorite characters though!

Report Post Tip

I used to watch the highlights of that show on youtube. Some kind of a tribute to each character and Dean highlights were hilarious. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Yeah, I don't think I've ever watched the show. Is it good enough to have a look? Idk, why would you say your obsessed? Good acting? Good plot? Geez, it has over 10 seasons? 

Report Post Tip
I was so very obsessed with Supernatural back in the day. I stopped watching after season six, but I’m glad it got so many seasons because I’ll always have a soft spot for it. I loved the angel introduction in season 4, and a lot of the old side characters that got killed off haha.
Report Post Tip

I don't, but I've never really sat and watched it either, so I guess it's unfair to say. the only reason I currently know women who watch this show is because they think the one actor is attractive.

Report Post Tip
Oooh that’s on my list!! <3 I do plan on watching it but haven’t gotten the chance!
Report Post Tip

FishTheKitty I did the same as you and watched just a few seasons when it started, but then stopped. Now I've taken it up again and really don't regret doing so. I feel its nice to have all the seasons so that I don't have to wait for the next episode and such.

CO6PTerek Well Jensen or Dean is probably the reason I am watching it. Not because he is hot (yes he is hot) but because he is such a good actor. This part is basically written for him. Not that I know it's like that. But Jensen IS Dean.

Genovese Well in my opinion it is definitely worth a watch. Not just because it's a pretty good show with good actors, but because even though non of the actors are related in real life (the show is about two brothers), all of them has such a bond that it shows throughout the entire show. The guys who play the brothers (Jensen and Jared) are so close that you forget they are not related. They have formed a bond that makes you think that they really do hurt when something happens to one of them in the show. I don't really know how to describe it, because you really need to see it. But even my husband who doesn't invest his emotions into TV shows thinks it gets you. All I can say is... Watch it and see if it's a show for you.

Valentina Omg yes the Angel introduction was really something. Castiel is actually my favorite character alongside Dean and Bobby. I'm glad they kept Castiel for so long!

PeterQuinn I don't know if you will be able to see this, but give the show another chance. Sure the actors (not just one of them) are good looking, BUT it's the storyline and characters that I think most people are actually liking. 

Vivien Then you really have something to look forward to. It's great and I think you should give it a try. Hopefully you'll like it too!

Report Post Tip

I am purposefully not reading all of these replies, as I do not want spoilers. :) I missed the last three seasons, so I literally started over from Episode 1 in Feb and I am on the 11th season now. So by summer I will have finished it all. (I have other shows I am binging as well, or I probably would be done with it.) I love it, though as a geek there are some things I would have done differently. Still in my top ten easy. I hope Jensen Ackles will kill it in "The Boys", and Jared Padalecki's "Walker" is growing on me. 

Report Post Tip

I've been thinking about checking it out but I'm so late to the party i don't know if it's even worth it. I know it has a huge fan base and even people I know who don't like paranormal stuff enjoy it. But I have not even seen a single episode and I think it's been around for over twenty seasons. So my thoughts are, is it even going to hold up? People back in 2000 had a seemingly lesser expectation than say someone in 2021. Still debating on it.

Report Post Tip

Im into these err, how can i say, mythological/fantasy/religion thing, you know, badass angels and the duel between good and bad, deities, demons, the reing of haven and hell, but it seens like supernatural was written for a girls fanbase, and it does also have a fan service LOL...

But i too used to watch its highlights on youtube, like when death was cheated.

I'd give it a 6/10?

Report Post Tip

I have not seen all of it, nor do I intend to finish it,

It was a good show, but I feel like it was very repetitive and extremely predictable almost every step of the way.

Report Post Tip

Thank you DerKindestod!  I think I shall try it out!  Have you ever watched Lost Girl?  I'm not sure how similar it is, but it has a very supernatural feel to it!  I really enjoyed that one!  A little risque, but hey.  What isn't these days?  And for the most part I felt it was very tasteful. 

Report Post Tip

I watched all seasons, on Netflix'   it a good series to watch. thrilling /adventure and suspence.

Report Post Tip

I use to watch this series when it first started but I slowly drifted away from it as it got boring, how many episodes can you come up with to keep it going? I think it's run is over. 

Brandon-Heat I'm afraid I'll have to disown you after those comments. Supernatural is excellent, yer fuckin up bud.

I absolutely loved all of it! And now that they've announced another season coming, I'm excited to see if they'll be able to keep up with the quality or not. After that ending in the final season.. I'm definitely interested to see how they're gonna keep that going, lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: TV-Show Supernatural. What do you guys think of it?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL