Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 11:07:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
El Cartel Import/Export Centre Started by: Ryman_Branson on Apr 05, '21 09:21

Ryman Pablo sat fingering his moustache.  The crossword stopped holding his attention.

"Two seconds Grisella...Juan....JUAN!!!..."

Juan poked his head out from behind the door.

"Si patron."

"Cuantos gansos vienen de Bogotá..."

Ryman Pablo turned to Grisella

"...we have geese coming in from Bogota frequently."

"Seiscientos esta semana."

"Ok, gracias..."

"...we have six hundred geese this week.  I don't think border patrol know...how you say...goose parts.  We could sew a shrivelled escroto like Angry_Goose's and fill them with... al azúcar glas.  Six hundred geese, two saco de nueces each.  Each saco de nuece holds half an ounce, so one once per goose...six hundred geese is 600 ounces...which is...about 15 kilos?"  Es mi matemáticas correct?  We just need someone to sew the escroto."

Report Post Tip

The twins were arguing as they entered the cartel import/export buisiness

'No, you can't ask him for boobs for god sake, he's neither a plastic surgeon nor a pimp............I think' scorned Nadia

'but.......it's not fair, you've got some' muttered Aidan, he wasn't just a bit of a dick, he was a fucking retard too

Report Post Tip

FT strolls in, agitated as one can see from his flicking tail, glares around and meows on the top of his lungs

I WANT THE MANAGER!!

He waits extremely impatiently, and when the pour soul runs out, he claws his face, coughs up a fur ball in his face and demands the owner smells it

Disgustingly the manager does it and looks questionably to the cat,,,, what does it want??

Smells like Oregano doesn't it... your thieving, double-crossing stupid 2 legged servant sold me OREGANO not CATNIP

I DEMAND A RESTITUTION!!!

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: El Cartel Import/Export Centre
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL