Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 19:11:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Boxing Part Four: You Down with DPP? Started by: Angry_Goose on Apr 05, '21 12:57

Thomas Crown steps forward in his finely crafted suit. As he hears, challengers calling for a match. 

Put me in coach! I am ready for my first bout. 

Thomas sits down, as the promoters do the necessary paperwork. 

Report Post Tip

Fancis, eager to find some fresh competition, nods to Thomas.

"Tell you what mate, if you can find someone to put up a decent prize for us, I'll gladly give you a go."

Report Post Tip

the goose nods at the potential match

'Honk DaBaby, FLAP Magnolia honk honk flap flap?'

(How do you feel about stumping up for the prize pot for these two brave mafiosi?)

Report Post Tip

DaBaby hears gets word about his fighter finding a new opponent

"Ill be willing to match whatever the opponents sponsor puts up. If she doesn't want to sponsor then i will put up the prize pot myself"

Report Post Tip

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am keen to get the fights back underway, so I do request that all fighters reach out to me directly so I can figure out the best sort of fight schedule because at the moment "Hey whos here" is absolutely not working!" she said to the group. "The goose is too strong, the ghost is too fast and I'm stuck here in the middle with poo." she said gesturing to a mound the goose left behind. "So please, reach out to me in mail, as it is hard to ask for donations when I'm not actually running any fights." 

Report Post Tip

we also have a 60 day achievement reveal to add to the pot. Magnolia, again, will you back your fighter?

Report Post Tip

Nola gets word from an associate about some kind of fight taking place, apparently one of hers is involved but that wasn’t the reasoning for her hearing it. They were inquiring if she would back her own, sponsor him. She has never seen Mr. Crown fight before, so to say it piqued her interest was an understatement. This was definitely something that she could get herself involved in. 

Calling the said associate back to her office, Nola told him to rely word to the fowl overseeing everything. 

“Tell that angry fowl to have his people contact our people and we will get something set up.”

Report Post Tip

As the man ran up to her to pass on the word about the sponsorship of ThomasCrown Georgette nodded her head, "Yes, of course." she said to him before slipping him a few coins in the way of a tip. At the look of disgust on his face at the paltry amount she shrugged, "Hey, what do you expect?" she asked, "I'm doing this shit for free!" she shoo'd him off and then turned to the fighters. 

"So, shall we try to get a fight or two done today?" she said to them. 

Report Post Tip

A few days had passed and Georgette made her way to the streets, she felt bad that she had not yet announced anything, and things were taking their sweet time, but she wanted to share the good news. "Gals and guys, the lovely Magnolia has put forth the sponsorship prize of 10 shiny credits and a Super VIP badge for whomever is the champion in the ThomasCrown V. Someone fight. Due to his very busy schedule, and so many doctors appointments due to his advanced age, the fight will be taking place on Saturday. If you are interested in taking on Mr. Crown, please do let me know. I won't let certain boxers have a go, but the majority of you are capable of stepping into the ring." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fancis gets wind of Mr. Crown's challenge and nods to his sponsor, DaBaby.

"I hate the idea of beating up an old man, but if he's gonna step into the ring, someone's gotta fight him right?

​​

Report Post Tip

Apparition has spent the last few days training. Literally just punching a small goat over and over again on a farm in Wyoming. She was ready to get back into the ring. The goat was a fierce competitor but now she was aiming for something different. Maybe even something slightly more aggressive and angry. 

She yells for anyone to hear

"ANGRY_GOOSE I choose you. Lets rumble. I'm gonna knock your feathers loose." 

Report Post Tip

BlackBlack walks over to the ring puffing on his cigar. He takes out his hipflask, it is metal and engraved with the initials B.J. it belonged to his grandfather. He takes a swig before replacing it in his left hip pocket. He doesn't speak a word to anyone and just goes to sit down. He looks around to see if he can catch the eye of a bookmaker. He mutters to himself:

"Let's see if this tip on Apparition is any good. My guy says he is a sure thing..."

Report Post Tip

Herbert was walking along the streets when he heard some honking about a boxing match. He wasn't quite sure what it was that made him understand this goose. Hell he wasn't quite sure why there was a good around to begin with. Maybe he had been hitting the sauce a little to hard the last few days or maybe that last cigarette was one of the funny kind he heard about the Jazz players smoking up town. Either way he thought it best not to question the nature of it, for whatever reason, and just listen to the substance of what he was saying. 

Interestingly enought it seamed like there was some good events happing around town and there were to be some boxing matches. Boxing was always a fun thing to watch. What's better than watching a man bloody up another man in a gladiator like fashion. It was pure carnage and some of the oldest type of entertainment he figured humans ever enjoyed. Why, he remembered one of the best fights he had ever seen. Ring side seats to some low level thug scrap. He didn't event want to go but a friend told him it was gonna be a show he didn't want to miss. He was right as by the end of the match not only was the loser looking in two different directions with his eye hanging out of one of his sockets but Herbert was even sprayed with some blood as the man finally feel. Nothing is more exciting then watching two men beat the shit out of each other, he thought to himself as he smiled. 

He listened to the Goose finish his message and figured he would have to make sure to check this out if he wasn't already to late. If he was he could only hope that there would be more to come in the future. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

the twins are most definitely up for a fight

probably Nadia as Aidan will be obsessed by the ring girls boobs.

Report Post Tip

Apparition was still eager to fight but also very sad. One of the main producers had passed and she was not certain the fate of the arena. Would it succumb to dust and mice or would it live up to its true potential of lights, violence and blood. Praying for blood Apparition stood by and watched on as people came and went. 

"I'm still ready to punch someone in the face." 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Boxing Part Four: You Down with DPP?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL