Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 14:08:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Francisco's Gallery de Arte Started by: FranciscoGoya on Apr 06, '21 10:17

Days of showering had finally removed the last of the Vegas sand from the various nooks and crannies that it had managed to find itself in.  His buttcrack had been exfoliated so well it was now, literally,  as smooth as a baby’s backside.  Fresh, clean and free from scratchy irritation, Pablo Ryman decided to hit the sights of Detroit again.  First stop was going to be FrancescitoGoyita’s latest exhibit at FranciscoGoya’s galleria.

There were now many notable people walking about, to the point the galleria was becoming less of a niche attraction and quite mainstream.  Ryman Pablo walked around until he saw the artist himself.

“Ah, hola Mr Goyita.  Como are you?  I see tu exhibición is doing bien.  I preguntaba if you had considered un autorretrato.”

Report Post Tip

Well, Georgette.. Yo would say un technique feliz is a estilo that is created por una person feliz for another person to feel feliz. It is no solamente los colours, it todo the more is the joy one could.. should sentir cuando esta looking at mis masterpieces..

Yo would agree that arboles are happy in themselves.. Wouldn't tú be as well, if you será totally verde? Ir could estar that otra gente use drogas.. Yo don't know.. Yo solo know yo do not. Sin drogas yo create happier coloures than mi papi ever did.

And.. Muchos bienvenidos, señor ThomasCrown. I am muy feliz to host you here at mi galería. Yo noticed el hitlist this mañana.. And yo am sure that, en your posición, many people would not find el tiempo, ni put el effort in, to visitar un lager like mi gallery. I much appreciate you coming aqui, Don Crown, appreciating Bellas Artes.

Señor Ryman!
Sorry..
Señor Branson!

Está correct, Ryman_Branson? Yo am great.. Estoy happy like many of mis pinturas. Y you?

A selfportrait.. Ooh.. that is una pregunta muy muy interesting.. Permiteme de think about it for a couple of días?

Report Post Tip

I he thought a lot sobre it, Ryman_Branson. Yo hereby present you:

Happy autoretrato of un píntador feliz en his own galería de Beautiful Arts

Report Post Tip

The goose waddles excitedly intp the Galleria de Arte and approaches the maestro @FrancescitoGoyito

HONKETY HONKEROO! flap peck flap waddle peck peck honk!

(after the amazing work you did for me with the Prostitue Burro, i was wondering if you could do a scene of the burro's running through the streets of Pamplona, goring shit and stuff)

Report Post Tip

Nodding her head she smiled politely, knowing roughly what the man was saying but who would blame him for not wanting to completely give up one of the prettier languages, not when you heard the guttural tones of a New Yorker or Chicagoan after a drink or two. "And, how much would it cost to request a custom painting?" she asked the artist, not sure if she could stretch to it, but it seemed like a polite thing to enquire about. 

Report Post Tip

Ryman Pablo liked to view himself both as a man of the people, the Robin Hood paisan of Medellin but also as a cultured gentleman...one who could take a walk in a gallery and understand the meaning and symbolism of whatever was in front of him.  As he wandered round the Gallery de Arte he found a little known piece called El Haywain

In it he marvelled at the beauty and majesty of the man who had gone off the road with his horse and cart.  The horse seemed ok, he loved the brush strokes showing how light hit different parts of the trees and stuff like that.  A masterpiece of the ages.

Report Post Tip

Pablo Ryman was enjoying a lazy afternoon at the gallery.  He felt he was being watched as he strolled around but there didn't seem to be anyone paying him any attention.  As he came round there was a brand new painting from some artist or other that had just been installed.  This was the problem.  The eyes seemed to follow people around.

Pablo Ryman called over one of the people working around the gallery.

"What is this painting?"

The worker person looked amongst the associated paperwork.

"It's called Agricultora extraña."

Pablo Ryman shuddered and resolved not to look at it anymore.

Report Post Tip

PilotPhil was spending the night in his hometown hub after being asked to go there on a prostitution flight. He always enjoyed looking around at people and the late Goya and Goyita's Gallery was no exception. It was different from what he expected it to be. It was more extensive, more comprehensive, bigger..

He inspected the Agricultora extraña closely and saw the work of a proper artist. He was awe-inspired and saw someone looking away from it. He tapped this Ryman_Branson on the shoulder and said

What a marvelous display this is, is it not? I must say that I am an amateur painter, too. As I need to wait a lot on airports because of delays, I do have a lot of spare time. Especially when Velvet is nowhere near my cock..pit. Anyway. This is what I made recently. I have named it The swans, the elephant and the chick under a bright, airplane-filled, sky . What do you say? Is there a place for it here?

Report Post Tip

the twins, eager to while away a few hours drop into the late, great Francisco's galleria for a mooch. Nadia noticed PilotPhil and went over to say Hi

'Hey phil, how's the perver err pilot business going' asked Nadia

'Phil, can you get me access to boobs? my sister is being a real bitch' said Aidan, now being a bit of a grumpy dick

Report Post Tip

PilotPhil looks at Aidan and smiles..

As long as you mean on a painting and not your twin sister's ones.. I think I can.. Maybe when I return from another prostitutional trip?

Turning to Nadia, he adds

It's been going well! Thank you. I already gathered 6 million dollars and an extremely loyal air hostess for lunch and dinner.

As he puts on his pilot hat, he smiles at AidanNadia and wonders where he will whore himself to next..

Report Post Tip

Nadia smiles as PilotPhil, with a glint in his eye returns the greeting and a mystery of a story

'well, if you ever need anyone to ride shotgun.....i'm available' said Nadia

'about those prostitutes' added Aidan........being, well, Aidan

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Francisco's Gallery de Arte
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL