Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:42:54
Page:  1 
Goyita's tattoos y bodypainting Started by: FrancescitoGoyita on Apr 08, '21 08:45

Yo just have realizado que I am running out of painting canvasses.. Y los headquarters de Smash now son totally painted, tambien. Los colours are beautifully bright, frames are naranja, el portón rojo.. I no tengo clue why someone wanted pintado the door negro before.. En the facade yo have applicated todos happy colores. La people se like mucho. Now yo ran out of trabajo..

But.. when yo saw Lib_ this mañana, talking to Ryman_Branson en los Headquarteros de Smash, yo realized I no need canvas to pintar. So far, yo no have asked Lib_, but I creo ella will volunteer when yo officially launch el bodypaintshop here en Distrito de Business en Detroit.

Hereby yo open

Goyita's tattoos y bodypainting

where bodies become arte

So from this momento, yo will start pintar bodies, not importante el gender, or even el kind the species, desde Angry_Goose to FishTheKitty, todos animals are bienvenidos, dos. Yo will bodypintar todo el mundo. En colores happyos.

Full body paint - $10
Half body paint - $20

Para los real gangsters, yo take it uno step further y I will make mi art permanento. Through estado-of-art technología, I can ahora apply red, azúl, verde, purple y yellow-near-orange ink into anyone's piel. Yo have una condition, though. Clientes have to be más old que 18.

Small tattoo - $15
Big tattoo - $30
A true Goyito all over your face tattoo - $50

Yo am sure this will be grande succes! So yo ask clientes to enter from now on!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

'Honk, sad honk, flap, sad waddle, peck honk'

(I'm covered in feathers, I think the only place i could have a tattoo is on my beak, i'm cursed)

Report Post Tip

I have solución for ti problems, Angry_Goose..
Primero, yo can pluck tus feathers, comó Lib_ has explained in the meeting of the ciudad when tú had flew away, por que were angry..
Y después I can tattoo te all over. Yo believe verde y yellow-near-orange will look maravillosa on your plucked cuerpo..

Report Post Tip

Honk? Honky honkers Peck flap

(That's amazing, can i have a tattoo of a scrotum near where my scrotum should be?  apparently us geese don't have scrotums in case you were wondering)

Report Post Tip

Pablo Ryman found yet another interesting and colourful addition to the Detroit business scene.  Things had been happening here since Lib_ started her recruitment drive.  She must surely be up for employee of the week in Smash Industrias.  Detoit was jumping like MoYan's Canadian conejo escaping from a Spanish zorro.  Once more, he found Senor Culture @FrancesitoGoyita holding court with paintbrushes and other artículos de arte.

"Excelente business you have acqui.  Once you have finalizado with senor Angry_Goose and senora Lib_, yo was wondering if I could have a tatuaje of un millón dollars...just there on my cheek de culo por favor.  Simbolismo yes?

Report Post Tip

Goose see's his magnificently moustachio'd friend Ryman_Branson step in and ask for a tattoo

''HONK HONKERS FLAP WADDLE WALK TAIL SHAKE HONK HONK PECK'

(Please mate, go ahead of me, I don't mind waiting, it's not that i'm scared of needles or anything, oh noooo definitely not)

Report Post Tip

Yo feel yo have done a job fantástico, when yo look at your tattoo nuevo, Angry_Goose. That will be quinze dolares worth of dinero, please. I will lay down a espejo on the suelo for you to have a buen look down there. Although there no is mucho we can change now, as it's muy permanente.

But tú, Ryman_Branson.. qu'e did you just ask? Yo need to overpensar how yo will symbolicly ink tu ass..

I will help Lib_ primero therefore.

Lib_, assuming you tome el full body pintura, you can desnudar right here en the middle de la tienda.

Report Post Tip

The goose waddles more awkwardly after his masterpiece of a testes tattoo

HOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!

(FUCKING OUCH!)

Report Post Tip

Interested in tattoos and bodypainting Apparition wandered down to his friends shop to find out a bit more about it. She took a look around and saw some customers and quite a few seemed happy. She wanted to find a way to make this work for her. 

"Ermh I know I'm like a mist and pretty much not even here but what can you do for me? I don't have a body or really anything but a vision. Can you somehow make this work?" 

Report Post Tip

Un mist will maybe limit my posibilidades of using colores, Apparition, but it will nunca withhold mi from bodypainting you..

Here..

Maybe yo should add un poco más red..? Un sky azúl? Nah.. Yo think you look already espectacular like this. It is mi primera time I have bodypainted a mist, pero yo must say...

If you are feliz with the resultad, I am feliz, too..

Report Post Tip

Apparition continues to look around for a moment and then FrancescitoGoyita finally makes an appearance. After hearing a few options Appa is very intrigued. Finally Francescito does shows her something that takes her breath away. 

"Oh my that black and white is simply stunning. I want it in my life like right now. How do I go about acquiring that look. It's something I didn't know I even wanted until now.... however now it is the only thing I want." 

Apparition takes a step back to take a breath. 

Report Post Tip

Yo am delighted de hear such a touched response to mi bodypainting you, Apparition...

Yo am happy that even without usar happy colores yo have brought un poco of happiness.. It has been an honour absoluto y con mucho pleasure I have pintado tu cuerpo, wonderful Apparition!

Report Post Tip

The goose hadn't visited his talented spanglish friend for quite some time so popped in to the tattoo parlour

'HONK! flap flap honk waddle flap peck honk'

(as much as it bloody hurt, i'm loving my body art, would you suggest another @FrancescitoGoya?'

Report Post Tip

Von Found himself walking through Detroit with a little bit of money to blow before coming across a Tattoo shop. Von had been wanting a tattoo to memorialize his block from when he was a child. Von makes his way into the storefront where he meets FrancescitoGoyita

"Hey, I've been looking to get some new ink. How much would it cost to get O'block tattooed on my forearm. The O has to be red and the lettering has to be big and bold visible from a distance."

Report Post Tip

Claró, Angry_Goose, yo would be muy happy to add otro, if tú are up for it.. Yo assume you enjoyed el feeling mucho..?

And.. Hola Von. Muchas gracias for enquiring.. Siempre good to see nuevo people in mi shop. Yo might have algo interesting for you.. Yo am very feliz tu asks for mucho rojo..
Here: This one would cost you 15 dolares, as yo think it is a tattoo pequeño.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Goyita's tattoos y bodypainting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL