Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:27:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
All Roads Lead To Started by: Valentina on Apr 09, '21 02:51
"That'll have to do. I would help teach you to stich me up, but dumbass me forgot to grab my doctors bag this morning. Just start heading that way and I'll try to keep an eye out." Nicholas was starting to feel a bit weak with the loss of blood from his wounds. He griped the heavy machine gun and tried to remain vigilant.

When they passed through the intersection there was a car stopped at a stop sign, when it made a right turn and then made a u-turn right behind them... Nicholas's heart dropped. "Val, I think we have company. This might get a little loud."

By this time the other fools from the poker game must of regrouped, red face and all. "Don't you idiots see the barrel of this monster poking out?" Nicholas thought to himself as he squeezed the trigger. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM *click* the machine gun lets out a few rounds, ripping into the car behind before jamming up. "God damned piece of shit!" Nicholas screams out as he hits the loading chamber, trying to dislodge the round stuck in the fixed magazine. See, most of Nicholas's hardware was taken as trophies from the war and though they held sentimental value, they didn't hold up much in a fire fight these days. As the round finally drops, he jams another stripper clip in the mag. Just then shots ring out from the car behind ripping into the ass end of the Airstream. "Now you've just fucked up" Nicholas chuckles as he squeezes the trigger for a second time. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, the twenty round clip lets off without a hitch, tagging the passenger and spraying the windshield with blood and bullet holes, eventually careening into a parked car on the curb."Brucia all'inferno" Nicholas whispers as they disappear into the city streets.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"A little loud" was, of course, an understatement of century proportions. Valentina was a novice driver at best, and was entirely distracted by the cacophony of shooting and the overwhelming sense she could be shot anytime. She huddled closer to the wheel as if those extra few inches off the top would save her.

Shifting gears became an arcane art, something she was unskilled in already, and if they lived through this, Nicholas would probably murder her for mishandling the car. She focused on maintaining speed and didn't make any sudden turns as to maintain the gun's line of sight. When the car took fire, she gassed it more--then had to switch gears again, which wasn't particularly smooth.

The next burst was the decisive one. A quick glance over her shoulder was enough to see the other car go astray, and verify Nicholas's state. After this, she took a turn much too tightly and the corners of her lips drew back in an eeeergh face the whole time.

Tunnel vision had left her with no idea where they were. As they came onto another intersection, she slowed down hard and downshifted with some kindness to the car for once. Her dark eyes searched for signs. She had visited Philly enough times to have a vague sense of direction. She would have to kill a bit of time and get some distance from where they'd been, but she'd get them to the vet clinic.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: All Roads Lead To
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL