Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:38:45
Page:  1 
Off the Ropes Started by: Georgette on Apr 09, '21 21:32

Near the edge of 12th Street, there was an old warehouse, clad in scuffed and fading aluminum siding, windows covered in wax paper and one large metal door that slid open to reveal the pair, Georgette and George. The floor of the building was concrete, stained with all sorts of things, with mats and pads in various areas. The lighting was effective although, not the best wiring as they kept flickering their yellow light in the haze of the gym.

On one side of the warehouse was a boxing ring, where sparring matches and training sessions could occur. This was where Georgetta assumed most would spend their time, honing their skills and taking little side bets and bouts to see if they couldn’t get a leg up for the next big fight.

The rest of the gym was a Hodgepodge of weights, bags, balls, and other things one would need to effectively train for the sport of Boxing. With these items, men and women would be able to increase their endurance, speed, and even the force behind each punch. This place was no joke, and not for the faint of heart.

“Well George,” said the young woman as she rolled up the sleeves on her bouse before taking a fighting stance and bouncing around on the balls of her feet. “Shall we dance?” moving around him she ducked and dodged and threw mock punches before slapping the man on the ass and laughing at his expression. “Cheer up, George. I’m sure someone will come and save you from me eventually.”  The man shook his head and Georgette headed to the back office to start looking at paperwork and training plans for the Boxers of DPP. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $580,000 Tip

The Goose waddles into the 'Honk' Gym and introduces embraces his old biped pal Georgette

'Honky honk honk, peck waddle run in circles, peck flap honk?'

(I need to get back in shape and back in the game, can i get a locker?)

THe goose makes his way to the skipping rope and starts skipping, which is pretty confusing seeing as tho he has no arms, let alone opposable thumbs

Report Post Tip

The Fowl smell wafted her way causing Georgette's face to scrunch up. "Ah, AG, I see you have found me. But of course, I will go find a suitable locker for you that you can uh..." she looked down, "reach."

As the goose waddled off to agressively attack the jump ropes, she went into the office and pretended to skim through the paper. If she kept busy enough for a while perhaps the air of importance and what not would help the place actually become that. 

"right, Honker," she said as she ducked back into the main room, "Locker 69 is all yours. Bottom row, off to the side." she pointed it out to him.

Report Post Tip

Apparition heard of a gym that had opened up in Detroit. As a newly found avid boxer who wanted to be the best of the very very best. The absolute best. She took a flight over to Detroit and headed to the gym. The place looked unique from the outside and she wasn't sure what to totally expect heading through the front doors but she knew if there was a problem she could always punch the problem in the dick. 

She walked in. 

"Hey who is around here who can help me train?" 

She took a step towards the ring

"I'm ready to be the best." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Goose looked on as Apparition entered the Gym.  They had been rivals for some time and the goose steeped up his skipping speed

'Honk, Honk Honk FLAP FLAP PECK'

'The spoony belt will stay in my family line, you want to try to take it from me?'

The goose finished skipping, removed his beak shield and moved over to the speed ball

Report Post Tip
Nicholas strolls through the door of the gym with his fighter Johnny Brass. Appropriately named because the way his fists feel. Sadly the boys brain might as well be made of the same stuff because he's dumb as hell, the only thing he knows is how to tell when a punch is coming at him.

"Okay dummy. Johhny! Go over and try and find a sparing partner, or practice a bit on that speed bag while I try an get you signed up."
Report Post Tip

Goose vacates the speed ball and goes to welcome NicholasGrimwood

'HONK, HONK HONK FLAP, PECK PECK FLAP HONK'

(Welcome, i'm happy to spar with you and give you a few pointers, find yourself a locker)

Report Post Tip

In the early night sky, his muscles rippled from the moon's powerful light, shining on him as if he were in a Broadway show doing his lone musical number. Yet there was something missing from his repertoire and that wasn't a bright smile or wonderful personality, both of which he had in spades (except for the three missing teeth in the back, but no one ever looked that far.) No, it was the fact that he had never used his muscles for anything outside of pure showmanship.

Not a single blow had ever been absorbed on his body. That's why when he was given an opportunity to check out the newest boxing-type gym that was set up in Detroit, he finally decided to take it. At first walking inside a lot of the looks were naturally on him, as he was a prime piece of meat and most would wonder why anyone so powerful would need to use such a place.

"Yes, yes. My meat is prime, but I need it blown. So if anyone would be willing to help me with this I would be very happy to take you up on the offer. I've always been interested in the beautiful art of boxing and I could fancy myself as quite the pugilist." 

While he walked over towards a rather large punching bag, he clumsily smacked it before giggling as it came tumbling back towards him. Revan could see himself really taking a lot of licks from a place like this and enjoying every moment of it. Now, all that he would need is someone to train with.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A large man, who made revanthehunk look small and frail appeared in the main room. Placing two fingers in his mouth he let out a shrill whistle, getting the attention of those gathered. "Right, you're all here to train is that correct?" he said in a deep voice that resonated around the room and deep into your bones. "I'm going to need to know your name, what you're interested in training, and any prior experience you have." George said before moving towards a bench and picking up a clipboard. 

"First come, first serve. You tell me what you need to be improved, and I will tell you how to do it." he said as he waited for the fighters to come speak to him. 

Report Post Tip

"Hey, after the last fight I think I need to do a bit of training" Dihajh sighed while speaking to the trainer.
"He seemed to be a bit quicker than me, maybe I should do some work outs on the skipping ropes and speed ball"
Dihajh spent the next hour on the skipping rope, usually doing about 10 jumps before having to start over again..

Report Post Tip

Shoresy had a rough go against the tweakers in Letterkenny.  He knew he needed to toughen up.  He'd heard that his old friend Georgette had started a little boxing club up in Detroit and he thought that was the perfect spot to get some tilly's in.  Shoresy rips off his tank top and gets into the middle of the ring.

"WHO'S READY FOR A FUCKIN' DONNYBROOK?"

Report Post Tip

The goose 'flap runs' over to Georgette, almost spitting out his beak guard

'Hnok, pcek lafp, hkon'

(I can't talk with my beak guard in but i need extra help with my counter punching)

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Off the Ropes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL