Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 08:00:43
Page:  1 
DDP Presents: If you train, you will gain Started by: Georgette on Apr 09, '21 21:43

“Ladies and Gentlemen, it is a lovely night, a fine night, a peaceful night.” a woman's voice shouted before a figure appeared from the crowd, hopping up on a bench with a leap and flourish. “And tomorrow will be bloody, bruised, battered, and brilliant.” Georgette started air boxing on the bench, shuffling her feet, moving around, it was clear she had no idea what she was doing but she was damn enthusiastic for a youth.

“I come out here today to remind you that DDP will be hosting fights this weekend, but not only that…” she paused for dramatic effect, “I have recently opened a new business in Detroit on 12th Street, one that I think those of you eager to enter the ring would be interested in visiting.” Noticing the crowd had slightly dispersed, being sick of hearing about nothing but boxing lately, she nodded to those who stayed. “That’s right, every time you book a training session with my professional man, George, you have the chance to complete the training and get a bit of a leg up on your opponent in the next fight.”

“Who needs a Haymaker when you have the speed of a large jungle cat?” she asked, pointing at a large man in girth, “And who needs to rest when you learned the art of meditation and before each match, you gain a bit more focus and stamina.” She nodded her head. “Yes, yes indeed. Sure you can throw money at me, and bribe me to pull out all the stops,” Georgette laughed, “No but seriously, please give me money.” Before going back to her original message.  “But for some, it's more than flashing your cash to get ahead, it's about hard work, blood, sweat, and whatever else men harp on about when it comes to being manly.” With a grin, she did a few more punches into the air.

“So, come on by, do some proper training and get some actual results from it.” She pointed towards where Detroit might be, she was terrible at geography. “That way, maybe. Or…” she pointed the other way, brow furrowed, “There?” her voice trailed off and she started looking around, turning on the bench in order to figure out which way she needed to actually get home. The Crowd realizing that this was it for the evening entertainment, started to make their way towards 12thStreet. Once Georgette realized what was going on, she yelled, “Hey wait for me!” before hopping down off the bench and chasing after them.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: DDP Presents: If you train, you will gain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL