Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:11:33
Page:  1 
Neat Freaks Started by: Jordy on Jun 22, '11 01:35

On the corner of 4th Avenue and Main Street a truck was being unloaded in front of the building that use to be Santino’s Pizzeria. A fresh coat of paint, a bright yellow awning and a sign over the door made the old building look brand new.

“It’ll always be Santino’s to me.” An old man mumbled as he walked down the street. He wasn’t happy about the new business in the neighborhood.

The last box was carried inside by the movers. They stacked it on another box then returned outside where the business owner paid them.

“I heard she’s in the mob.” One mover quietly said to the other as they walked to their truck. “I’m scared of those freaks with guns.”

A black car stopped in front of the building and parked behind the moving truck. A few of Detroit’s most respected mobsters got out of the car. One of them was holding a bottle of champagne.

“Hey Jordy!” He greeted with a big smile. “I see your place is ready to open. That’s great. I’m happy for you. Let’s celebrate.”

A whirlwind of emotions were happening all around Jordy. The disgust from the old man, the fear from the mover and the happiness from her associates were all feelings she didn’t understand because she never experienced them. She considered herself lucky to not be bothered with feelings. It was easier to do business without getting emotionally involved.

“Welcome to Neat Freaks.” Jordy said to her associates and waved at them to follow her into the building. “I worked out with a deal with a few friends of ours in Europe. Twice a month we ship coke to them in exchange for heroin.”

As Jordy talked about the drug deal she walked over to one of the boxes and opened it. It contained leather jackets made in Italy. Jordy took one of the jackets out of the box and showed it off to her associates then she reached in one of the pockets and ripped open the lining. When her hand came out of the pocket it was full of small bags of heroin.

“It’s packaged and ready to sell.” Jordy explained. “All of the clothes, hats and shoes have the stuff in them. It’s a perfect cover. So, tell your customers if they want to score a fix they can get it here at Neat Freaks.”

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Neat Freaks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL