Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 21:22:14
Page:  1 
Old School Runescape Started by: Herbert on Apr 12, '21 03:02
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This thread is for OSRS players. Anything you want to discuss about the game can be posted here. Achievements, goals, what content you are enjoying. Go nuts! 

Report Post Tip
Sire is annoying boss.. Got abysall demon slayer task, dunno how to finish LOL
Report Post Tip

Is old school runescape true old school RS?  Like back in the day when the dragon was the final end boss, and there wasn't a miner's guild, and the whole think was 2D and would sync its movement up so everybody was moving together in one motion? LOL

Report Post Tip

Ugh, Runescape?, Well to be perfectly honest i was never really a fan of that game, i did play it once for a month or two back in the day, but never really got far enough to know much about how the game play is as one's character progresses.. perhaps it gets better as i do know a few people who were really into it, but for me it was never my cup of coffee, yes coffee, not tea.. 

Report Post Tip

Wow. I used to love playing old school runescape. 

I had a friend who introduced me to it, and I played it for years and years.. I once had this guy (probably guy) who helped me out with everything. I got like a gazillion money and he have me all of the fanciest jewelry and clothes and weapons available. He even gave me things to store in the bank just because.. 

Unfortunately I think I was hacked, because I tried to log in, but the password and name was wrong all of a sudden even though my character was still there. 

God I miss my character so much.

Report Post Tip

collecting log mostly

Report Post Tip

i like pet collecting and filling in the collection log, currently 30m into wc pet grind

Report Post Tip

I'm actually gonna download it now and play a little. Been such a long time since I did, and even though my character is gone I'm gonna give it a shot..

Report Post Tip

I’ve been reading about the RuneLite HD plugin drama and it led me to login for the first time in a few years.  I used to play pretty heavily around 2004-2006 and got pretty adept at mining and ended up hitting 80+ but couldn’t bring myself to do the 99.  Loved the old version and the player vs player mechanics — the quests were great too.  I still remember fondly paying someone to be an essy runner for me back in the day.  

Report Post Tip

I used to play runescape on our school computers but it must have been over a decade ago.
I have heard a lot about old school runescape and from what I've seen on youtube, watching others play, it looks really fun. But the grinidng part is keeping me away. have recently quit a MMO that required a lot of daily grinding. It started to feel like chore. 

Report Post Tip

Never played it heard good things just cannot seem to get into it. It feels like Minecraft met wow. Maybe im just too simple. 

Report Post Tip

I started playing OSRS back in middle school about 18yrs ago and got turned back onto it by my younger cousin when he discovered OSRS for himself almost a decade ago. Been working on maxing out my character and having a membership. I made the mistake of forgetting to cancel my membership though and it renewed itself automatically twice for 3 months apiece because I was so IA on there. :\ I'd like to get back to it at some point but unfortunately I don't have the resources to do so at the moment.

maxed my account . got butned out on  200m attack xp grind at around 130m xp, staked my bank and lost roughly 8b, quit for a few months now back to rebuild.

no regrets, it has kind of refreshed the game for me 

Report Post Tip

username: Just Stake

Report Post Tip

I'll sometimes load up some good old runescape and slap some trees for a few hours just to remind myself that we're all only on this rock for a couple of decades. It feels like just yesterday when I was being muted for arguing while fishing. Good times.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Old School Runescape
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL