Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:58:54
Page:  1 
The Proposal Started by: KingKlit on Apr 12, '21 14:53

KingKlit was extremely nervous. She had been preparing for a very long time to propose. _Issei_ was her life. Her angel. Her guardian. Her love. She didn't know what she would do without the beautiful hunk of a man. He was strong, courteous, loving and had an exquisite taste in food. Of course, they only knew each other for a week, but it was a week filled with passionate intimacy and tenderness. The two met through a mutual friend, BellaBrusca; the right hand to the Chairman of Las Vegas has been a very good friend to both KingKlit and _Issei_ and the latter two would be forever grateful to the fabulous Bella and her gift bestowed to the pair.

KingKlit had purchased the engagement ring with the would-be bestman to _Issei_, PoisonIvy. Ivy was also a handsome man, with musculature so defined that he’d be able to scare off a sleuth of bears by just flexing his biceps. When KingKlit had told Ivy that he wanted to propose to Issei, the leader of Las Vegas was more than thrilled. He threw himself at the opportunity to help the king out. Ivy even offered to finance the ring – “no price is too high for an occasion this grand!”, he yelped in joy. Together, they parkoured through the entire city of Las Vegas in search of the special ring. Sadly, they hadn’t found anything that jumped out at them. That’s when PoisonIvy was struck with a genius’s spark: he was going to ask Vegas’s very well-known smith, Smithy. Ivy knew he’d be able to make a ring so grandiose it’d make the birds notice the glint in the diamond. And so, the pair rode off towards Smithy’s HQ.

Once they had arrived, they rushed to the underboss’s office and barged through his door. “SMITHY! RING! NOW!” The slender man practically had a heart attack at the sudden explosion of personalities that destroyed his door. At the sight of KingKlit, Smithy wanted to immediately say no, but because of Ivy, he knew he had no choice. Because of this, he immediately drove off to his forge and several hours later, he came back to his HQ to find the two still there, but looking at wedding dresses in several books from different retailers. Smithy showed the two the ring he made and their jaw dropped wider than humanly possible. It was perfect! Issei was going to love it! PoisonIvy hugged Smithy and KingKlit ran past him and tapped him on his head.

5 hours later, the GodDaddy of The Strip and right hand to the GodDaddy of Paradise got dressed up all fancy to meet Issei and surprise him. Surprisingly, they found Issei sitting alone in the dark outside of his newly built HQ. He seemed somewhat sad, so the two sat down next to him, one on each side of Issei. He told them that he missed KingKlit’s presence, but he was feeling better since she showed up. KingKlit rose with the grace of a queen and delicately put one knee down on the asphalt. He said, “Issei, we’ve known each other for a long time. And even though a week is a long time, it felt short to me because of you. You are the shining light that pierces my dark clouds. You are my knight in glistening armour. You are now the reason for my existence and now, I’d like you to be part of my life. I’d like to be with you longer than a week. I want to be with you even in death, for death can’t do us part. What do you say, my love?”

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Wide eyes said it all, he looked at the GodDaddy Of The Strip.....and wondered if this was all right? He had almost shaken himself out of this stupor, a week was a long time? He had definitely thought long about this, it had felt like a good five days had passed but in reality, it had probably been nothing more than a few good minutes.....

Still, this was right!? Squealing Issei jumped and down rushing KingKlit with a hug, screaming yes to the high heavens as he did so, nothing to keep him contained as he simply scowled at all those giving him and his beloved looks, this was their moment. 

Of course, nothing more could keep him contained as he saw all the gathered people, who had supported him up until now, he was just looking forward to things with KingKlit, its all that mattered, what else could happen during this happy moment in their lives!? Like seriously, what?

Sighing, Issei stepped back with a smile...showing his beloved all the adoration he could with a shake of his head, smiling that came too easily to him, yet it fueled him for more...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Proposal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL