Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Innocents Started by: CSJ_Returns on Mar 21, '08 13:40
It is ethically irresponsible for a Boss NOT to consider proper timing when planning an attack. The Bosses' responsibility is not to take into consideration the feelings of those to be attacked. The only responsibility is to minimize deaths in his or her own family, and to carry out the attack as swiftly and efficiently as possible.

You want a "fair fight"? Take up boxing. In the mafia, we take care of business in whatever way achieves the best end result for our own families, thus ensuring continuing survival and prosperity for OUR family, not someone else's.

As far as those rose-tinted glasses you are looking through...my ancestors were hitsquad leaders for Oberon, Robespierre, Anita, and almost every other Boss my family line served. They were Unicorns, Orphans, Who-errs, and every other dastardly assemblage of murderers in our history, and NONE of those squads or affiliations ever considered the welfare of the enemy when attacking. I really don't know what time period you refer to, but it's not in my memory.
Report Post Tip
Slim_Charles didn't you ever hear the legend of an assassination attempt on a mob boss (I forget who) where he was walking down the hallway and his assailant yelled his name so he weould turn his back and see the bullet coming? (Turns out that him turning to look at the bullet saved his life)
Report Post Tip
When you think about it, shooting somebody in their sleep is more respectful than going at them head on.

Look at it like this. A mobster doesn't want to expose him or herself to any unnessecary risk, right? That means if somebody shoots you head on, they obviously didn't respect you much as an adversary. They just figured they could waltz up to you in broad daylight and wack you with no chance of repercussions.

"I'm gonna wack Joe here. Even if I miss, he's too wussy to shoot back and even if he does, there is no way he'll ever hit me. Free pro wack!"

Just a thought.
Report Post Tip
I have heard that. But as you said it's a legend. And it's a single example out of countless deaths in the mob since the 19th century.
Report Post Tip
It's not a legend, it's a true story (it's just he wanted to shoot him in the front to make sure it was actually the right guy).
Report Post Tip
*cough cough*

Good thing I am seeing the doctor tomorrow.

I ate too much cheese and got you know....FULL OF SHIT

When you are high up in the mafia and think that you are so untouchable that you can talk smack to whomever you feel and think that your cheesy shit don't stink, YOUR ALL WRONG!!!

Yes, bullets were taken in the night, and yes this is the mafia- and killing is part of life- but when talking coward talk- lets remember what crew has freaking three times as many people AND are also taking people in night. Also the fact that Limoncello's crew remains faithful until the bitter end with the exception of that sellout BITCH, numbers4glory...I said it

I was more then happy to be a part of Limoncello's crew and would join again in a heartbeat.

I am sure I will take a 'cowardly' shot tonight...opps!
Report Post Tip
I'm sure you'd be happy to join Limoncello's crew again.

Cept for the fact that she's dead.

Oops.
Report Post Tip
OMG that was a good one.

THANK GOD you are here pointing out the obvious for me, Limoncello's death flew right over my head!

And now some are stuck with this crew!

and please come back with a comment like 'not for long' because the wit is outstanding so far
Report Post Tip
Well it's obvious that you need this pointed out to you. You are being rude, disrespectful, and just plain stupid.

Drop it, just like you will be dropping. To the bottom of the ocean.
Report Post Tip
You guys started a war.

You lost.

Now you're crying like little bitches.

Grow up and get the fuck out of our lifestyle if this is going to be how you behave.

Loser.
Report Post Tip
Finlandia, and pretty much everyone else. Your bloodlines are not new to this world and shouldn't be surprised by people being upset about things yet you persist on replying to a comment that you think is dumb, first by stating that said dumb comment was... dumb, then you continue to show that you, yourself are retarded by continuing the conversation and arguing and looking dumber and dumber.

Now I will not make claims that I am smarter or above bitching because I have done it. The fact of the matter is that you shouldn't pat your back for finding someone saying something stupid then responding. IF ITS DUMB THEN IGNORE IT. there are plenty of people who do it and i don't understand peoples fascination with making themselves look like an ass cause someone said something when they were upset.

Well I've said more then i should have but that is my choice.
Report Post Tip
FrankTheBunny,

My reason for speaking was to command the whiners to say 10 Hail Marys. That is God's wish so who am I to question it?

To be honest, I don't recall seeing you in the Sacrament of Penance recently.......
Report Post Tip
Finlandia, I wasn't part of Limoncello, so I didn't start a war Finlandia. Get you facts straight before you open your mouth please.
Report Post Tip
I like making fun of people who cry like little fucking girls with a skinned knee and shit.

It gives me joy.

That's all the justification and reason I need.
Report Post Tip
That's a bit insulting to little girls with skinned knees, tbh.
Report Post Tip
Ahh, the old bait and switch.

Make a ridiculous speech about Limoncello being a coward, and then getting on her former soldiers for "whining".

Attacking the strongest city in the underground is not a decision made by a coward. There were no cowards involved in it's planning. Just loyal soldiers willing to die for their boss' cause.

Powerful mafioso have been gunned down in their sleep many times. They have to live with the fact that if somebody wants them gone, that's most likely how it will happen. This is certainly not the life for cowards.
Report Post Tip
If PoC had gunned down Limoncello in her sleep, you'd be out here yelling that he was a coward.

But since Limoncello tried to gun down PoC in his sleep, she's a hero.

Gee, I wonder which side of the war you were on...
Report Post Tip
Like I have already said...

We have no problem in principle with being attacked in our sleep. It is the best and only way to attack.

So this debate about whether it was 'fair' or 'brave' or 'whatever' of Limoncello to do so is moot. We don't give a fuck.

The question is not whether it was cowardly , but whether it was foolish...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Innocents
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL