Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 15:13:05
Page:  1 
INFO: Headless Browsers, Automation And You. Started by: Squishy on Apr 22, '21 02:18

Headless browsers* will trigger red flags which turn on a specific mode of the game which may or may not devalue your skills in the game.

Using multiple clients SIMULTANEOUSLY** may trigger red flags which may devalue your skills in the game.

We have started heuristics recording of all data related to activity for future security of the game to evaluate and determine the probability of the client using automated tools***.  When I am comfortable with its accuracy, this particular feature will be turned on and generate a report to be human verified and then a flag will be triggered which will turn on a specific mode of the game which may devalue your skills in the game.

*If you do not know what a headless browser is, then this does NOT affect you.

**(For example, you are refreshing on someone, "using your left hand on a compute to rhythmicly send 40,000 wack requests while at the same exact moment "typing a mobmail with your right hand on a mobile phone")

***Automation is easy to describe. Are you using anything that the 500 people next to you don't which causes 1 click/touch to produce more than 1 result?  For example, using automation is like a person setting up a program so that they can put in a user name and their account will keep wacking thousands of time so that you don't have to do the work.

If you have to ask or have questions, you probably are not using any of these things.

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Using multiple clients SIMULTANEOUSLY** may trigger red flags which may devalue your skills in the game.

Could this be explained further. What exactly triggers a red flag? 

Many a times you can't stop refreshing even for a second, as that might be the exact moment the enemy's pro drops. In the middle of refreshing you might have to mobmail someone to coordinate with them. For this I usually tap at wack button in phone while writing a mail or speaking to them in lounge from my laptop. Is this not allowed anymore? If not , what would be an alternate solution? (Not everyone uses discord or WA)

Report Post Tip

I agree with Sam_Wheat with having more clarification on that second asterisk.

When I was refreshing on Boba, I was doing so on my computer and responding to mails with my left hand on my phone (which is soooooo fucking frustrating; I need to become ambidextrous asap).

How much does this change affect people doing stuff like that?

Is the devaluing of skills permanent?

Do you love me, Squishaaaaaaay?

Report Post Tip
"Could this be explained further. What exactly triggers a red flag? "

Code does this: Does this behavior appear human? If yes, ignore. If not, watch close and react appropriately.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: INFO: Headless Browsers, Automation And You.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL